他对我的宝贝姑娘很坏 是不是
He's been very mean to my little girl, hasn't he?
-他骗了我 -他很狡猾
- He tricked me. - He's a wily one.
他把我关了起来
He sealed me away.
他究竟怎么做到的
And how exactly did he manage that?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
当然
Of course.
你很幸运 我是个国王
You're a very lucky girl. I'm a king.
要说有谁能保护你不受那个无赖神祇的伤害
And if anyone can protect you from that rascally deity,
就是我了
it is I.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"谢谢你 克劳力叔叔"
"Thank you, uncle Crowley."
"怎么会这样" 我一直在自问
"How did this happen?" I kept asking myself.
巫术本是骄傲大胆的职业
Witchcraft was a proud and adventurous calling.
但大巫师团却容许它堕落崩溃
But the Grand Coven let it collapse in disgrace.
女巫们懦弱地隐藏于黑暗之中
Cowardly witches hiding in shadows.
毕竟当年我们被成千上万地烧死绞死啊
Well, we were being burned or hung by the thousands.
这抑制了我们的热情
It put a lid on our enthusiasm.
胡说 那是领导不力
Nonsense. Poor leadership.
我们族类应该得到复兴
Our people deserve a renaissance.
我在找精英中的精英
And I'm looking for the best of the best
离开大巫师团
to leave the Grand Coven
加入我
and join me
我的...
in...the...
超大巫师团
Mega Coven.
你们听到了吧
You hear what I said, right?
天呐 看看这都几点了
My...look at the time.
我说过我手里有
Did I mention I have in my possession
《诅咒之书》吗
The Book of the Damned?
是的 疯修女艾格尼丝写的
Aye, written by crazy sister Agnes herself,
写在自己的皮肉上
on her own flesh.
它蕴含的秘密让我成为了自然之力 姑娘们
Its secrets are making me a force of nature, girls.
自然之力啊
A force of nature.
你愿把这些秘密
And you'd share these secrets
与超大巫师团共享吗
with the...Mega Coven?
我一向乐于施于
I've always been a giver.
我能做军官吗
Is there a chance I could be an officer?
我在大巫师团就做到了纠察长
In the Grand Coven, I never made it past sergeant-at-arms.
你都想不到自己能得到怎样的好处
You have no idea the rewards headed your way.
[咒语]
Defende nos.
[咒语]
Meatus impeditus.
克劳力 快接啊
Come on, Crowley, pick up.
我都给你留了十数条留言了
I've left you a dozen messages.
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Why isn't he answering the phone?
因为他是个混♥蛋♥ 这都不是新闻了
Because he's a dick, and that's not breaking news.
他肯定盯着罗威娜呢吧
He's gotta have Rowena in his sights, right?
她可是想杀他啊
I mean, she did try to take him out.
他不会把罗威娜给我们的
He's not gonna deliver Rowena to us
就为了让她解除咒语
just so she can lift the spell.
他会宁可让咒语在我身上肆虐
He'd rather let it do whatever it's gonna do to me.
-他肯定有所图谋 -当然
- He's gotta be up to something. - Yeah.
再说一次 不是新闻了
Again, not breaking news.
梅塔特隆也不见踪影
Metatron is also off the grid.
他在密苏里州布莱恩偷了你的车 是吧
He stole your car in Blaine, Missouri, right?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 没有任何跟一辆破烂
Yeah, uh, no accidents, incidents, violations,
78款大♥陆♥马克5有关的车祸
or anything remotely interesting involving
事故 违规或有趣事件
a crappy '78 continental mark v.
你觉得那车很破吗
You think it's crappy?
旁观者清
Eye of the beholder.
嗯
Yeah.
他避世几世纪
A shut-in for centuries,
之前是上帝的书♥记♥官
former scribe of God.
按理说不该很会开车
You wouldn't think he would be a good driver.
这样吧 我找找他可能去的地方
You know what? I'll look for unusual occurrences
有没有什么异常事件
at places he might hang out.
小卡
Cass?
梅塔特隆可能去的地方
Places Metatron might hang out.
他喜欢华夫饼
I mean, he loves waffles.
试试有华夫饼的地方吧
You could try places that have those.
好吧 那么整个国家的每家餐馆喽
Okay, so, every restaurant in the entire country.
小卡
Cass?
小卡 小卡
Cass? Cass, hey!
没事 放松
Easy! Easy!
小卡
Cass?!
小卡
Cass?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
跟什么相比
Relative to what?
你知道自己在哪吗 今天哪天
You know where you are? What's the date?
地球
Earth.
据时之初已经过了几十亿年
Several billion years from the beginning.
起来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
起来吧
Come on.
我好像在一个搅拌机里
It's like I was... inside a blender
还设成了做番茄酱果泥的档
that was set to puree for a tomato salsa.
你是那只番茄喽
And you're the tomato?
在这个比喻里 是的
In this analogy, yes.
嗯
Yeah.
小卡 刚刚怎么回事
Cass, what was that?
你吓死我们俩了
You scared the crap out of us.
我大部分时间都昏过去了
I blacked out for a lot of it.
但是我
But I...
我不知道 我没招架住
I don't know. It overwhelmed me.
我控制不了
I-I couldn't control it.
我们把他扶起来吧 起来
Let's get him up. Come on, come on.
好了
Here you go.
-我们得找到那个女巫 -嗯
- We gotta find that witch. - Yeah.
-我能帮什么忙 -不不
- What can I do to help? - No, no, no,
你坐好 休息一下
You just, uh, sit there and take a breather,
让自己恢复一下
try and put yourself back together.
好
Okay.
我尽力吧 但是
I'll do my best. It's...
有那些声音好困难
It's difficult with these voices.
还有幻音了
Now there are voices?
这些声音叫你伤害别人吗
Are these voices telling you to hurt someone?
不 伙计们 我能听到天使无线电
No. Guys, I'm... I'm hearing angel radio.
说话的人很多 他们
It's a lot of chatter. They're...
他们逃走之后 他们一直在找我
They've been looking for me ever since I escaped,
还在满世界找罪犯
as well as scouring the earth for the perp.
就是"犯罪者"的俚语
It's slang for "Perpetrator."
嗯 多谢解释
Yeah, thank you.
在找哪个特定的"罪犯"吗
Um, a-any..."perp" in particular?
梅塔特隆
Metatron.
他们投入了双倍人力找他
They're doubling the effort to find him, so...
我们如果想找到他 就得赶快了
if we need to get hold of him, we better do it soon.
嗯 别让上帝小分队抢先了
Yeah, before the God squad does.
好吧 重要的事先做
All right, well, first thing's first.
听听这个 可能有谱
Listen to this. May be something here.
丹佛一家埃塔咖啡厅中 三位女顾客的
Uh, in Denver, three women were at this Café Elta,
服务员 无缘无故地
when their waiter, for no apparent reason,
刺死了其中一人
stabbed and killed one.
一人生还 第三名消失不见
One survived and the third vanished
而家具都自行绕着她移♥动♥开了
after furniture seemed to slide around by itself.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
埃塔咖啡厅的调查谁负责
Hi, who's your lead on the Café Elta investigation?
埃塔咖啡厅发生凶杀案
你似乎很困惑
You look confused.
有烦恼
Troubled.
上帝把我关起来后创造了这么多
God did all of this after he locked me away.
我不知道有这么多
I didn't know it was so much.
都是为满足他自己的自大
All for his own ego.
不管他创造了什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表