话说 鲍比的日记里没提到他进入了巢穴
You know, Bobby's journal never mentioned him going into the nest.
实际上 什么都没写
It didn't say anything actually.
你觉得那真的是他 还是
You think it was really him or...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许就像你之前说的那样
Maybe it's like... like you said before,
鲍比和鲁弗斯的封印符文
that Bobby and Rufus' trap sigil
当时将他们的灵魂逼出了巢穴
forced their souls out of the nest back then
噬魂怪只是让我看到了幻象
and that the soul eater was just making me see things.
不过
However...
如果鲍比那时真进了巢穴
If Bobby did go into the nest back then...
你也说过巢穴存在于
And you said that the nest exists
空间和时间之外 那
outside of space and time... then...
理论上讲 他和我有可能
Well, theoretically, couldn't he and I have been there
同时存在于那里啊
at the same time? Right?
我头疼
My head hurts.
-那就去喝酒 把这事永远忘记吧 -好
- Well, let's get drunk and not think about this ever again. - Yeah.
不过我们得先去趟田纳西州
First, we got to stop in Tennessee, though...
鲍比之前那桩噬魂怪案
Bobby's old soul eater case.
他不会希望留下悬案 对吧
He wouldn't want any unfinished business on the books, you know?
好吧
Fine.
但这回换你进巢穴
But this time, you're going in the nest.
你说噬魂怪让你看见了好多东西
Hey, you said the soul eater made you see "things," plural.
你还看见了什么
So, what else did you see?
我看见你的尸体躺在地上
I saw you dead on the floor.
怎么了
What?
我们的日子是过得多糟糕
How messed up are our lives that
以至于你看见我的尸体还有点令人欣慰
you seeing a vision of dead me is actually kind of comforting?
是啊
Yeah.
接下来是今天最后一首经典金曲
And here's the last classic of the day.
跟"奥曼兄弟乐队"一起上路吧
Let's take it on the road with the Allman brothers.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表