I mean, clearly, I have a type,
但不要再犯错了
but no, thank you, ma'am.
一朝被狗咬 十年怕道格
Won't be once bitten, twice Doug'd.
好了 那只兔子呢
All right, where's the Wascally Wabbit?
有目击证人吗
Any witnesses?
有 被害人♥妻♥子 芙兰·辛克尔
Yeah, vic's wife... Fran Hinkle.
可怜人以为她要下个没命
Poor thing thought she was next,
但兔子就直接起来出门了
but the bunny just up and walked out the door.
-确认他身份了吗 -没有
- You I.D. Him yet? - Nope.
没有钱包 没有电♥话♥
No wallet. No cell.
查了指纹 但没有前科
Ran his prints, but no prior record.
都没法控制他足够久
Couldn't even get our hands on him long enough
查看有没有什么明显标记
to check for any identifying marks.
我们只知道 他是白人
Only thing we do know... he's caucasian,
大概18到25岁之间
roughly 18 to 25.
而且很吓人
And terrifying.
克莱夫打来了 说是急事
Clive's on the line. Said it's an emergency.
如果需要我 说一声
Just shoot a hoot if you need me.
需要什么吗 油煎饼
You need anything? Crullers?
现在不用
Not right now.
你好吗 哥们[兔八哥金句]
What's up, doc?
如果你能开口会容易得多
Be easier all around if you just talk to us.
-小心 -嗯
- Careful. - Yeah.
怎么回事 伙计
So what happened, pal?
摇♥头♥丸♥吃多了吗
What, you dropped too much molly?
把面具用超级胶水粘在头上了
Super glue your mask to your head,
然后偏执发作 就捅死个人
get paranoid, stab a guy?
我也经历过啊
I've been there.
我猜猜 兔子罗杰
Let me guess, Rog.
你是被陷害了
You were framed!
怎么了
What?
迪恩
Dean!
我能行 我没事
I-I got it. I got it.
-不是恶魔 -他真有劲
- It's not a demon. - He is strong.
好吧
All right.
明尼苏达理工大学
永远爱凯莉
"Kylie forever."
这个能用
That'll work.
最好是她
Better be her.
名单上最后一个凯莉了
Last Kylie on the list.
打扰 凯莉·詹宁斯吗
Excuse me. Kylie Jennings?
嗯
Yes?
认识这只兔子吗
You know this rabbit?
-你们找到他了 -他是谁
- You found him. - Who is he?
迈克·胡克斯 我男朋友
Mike Hooks. He's my boyfriend.
好吧 那你知道你男朋友为什么
Okay, well, you have any idea why your boyfriend
要捅死人吗
would stab somebody?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
迈克和斯坦·辛克尔怎么认识的
How would Mike know Stan Hinkle?
-谁 -被害人
- Who? - The victim.
等等 这没道理啊
Okay, hold on. This... This makes no sense.
迈克为什么要捅死一个陌生人
Why would Mike stab a complete stranger? I mean...
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
我不知道 我本以为没什么
I don't know. I thought it was nothing,
但他昨天怪怪的
but he was acting really weird yesterday.
怎么怪了
Weird how?
我们下课后去了一间旧货店
Well, after class, we went to this thrift shop.
要为校外的一个派对买♥♥服装
We needed to buy costumes for a party off-campus.
迈克找到一个特别吓人的兔子面具
And Mike found this super creepy bunny mask.
我简直恶心死了 但他特别喜欢
I mean, it... it grossed me out, which he just loved.
但他一戴上
But as soon as he put it on...
就开始怪了吗
That's when the weird started?
嗯 他...盯着我
Yeah. He just... stared at me.
起初我以为他是在胡闹
At first, I thought that he was just messing around,
但他直接走出了商店 都没付钱
but then he walked out without paying.
而且还把手♥机♥留在了收银台
He left his cell at the register,
我也没办法联♥系♥他
so I had no way of reaching him, and...
迈克人可好了
Look, Mike's, like, the sweetest, okay?
但我告诉你们 他一戴上那个面具
But I'm telling you, as soon as he put that mask on,
他就像变了个人
it's like he was a completely different person.
你真觉得医院能把这东西取下来吗
You really think the hospital can get this puppy off?
俩字 骨锯
Two words... bone saw.
好了
Yeah, let's see here...
怎么了
What?
女警就干不了重活儿吗
Lady cops can't handle the heavy liftin'?
我没那个意思
I didn't mean that...
我就是觉得
I just figured...
我们给他打了一堆镇静剂
We shot him full of tranquilizers.
他很沉啊
Dead weight.
我怕你伤到自己
I didn't want you to hurt yourself.
伤到自己
"Hurt myself"?
我可是有锻炼的
I do crossfit.
激发内心潜能 用膝盖去抬
Just gotta engage the core and lift with the knees.
看好了
Watch and learn.
帮帮忙能死啊
Little help would be nice!
好吧
Okay, yeah.
嗯 等等
Yeah. Oh, hold up.
是联调局的
Those FBI boys.
好啊 迪恩
Hiya, Dean.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No, not really.
一个19岁的孩子死了
A 19-year-old kid is dead.
这不怪你或道格
That's not on you or Doug.
他是在尽职
He was just doing his job.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
这孩子是无辜的
That kid was innocent.
如果面具被诅咒了
I mean, if the mask was cursed,
那他就只是傀儡 对吗
then he was just a puppet, right?
他也是受害者
He was victim, too.
再不会有别人死了
No one else dies.
不会再这样死了
Not like this.
加油
Come on.
很好
That's good.
来 再来一个
Come on, one more.
很好
Good.
很好 巴克纳 你的努力都会有回报的
Nice job, Buckner. All your hard work's gonna pay off.
-你真这么觉得 教练 -我确定
- You think so, coach? - I know so.
球探不要你就是他傻
Any scout would be a damn fool not to snatch you up.
别吃生长激素了
Just lay off the H.G.H.
你可能得做药检
You might have to pee in a cup.
如果还需要练习 我就在隔壁
I'll be next door if you need another spot.
卡蒂奇格罗夫高中 球场小丑
需要再来一次吗
Need another spot?
犯罪现场 止步
好消息 教练还活着
Good news... coach is still alive.
坏消息 他陷入昏迷了
Bad news... he's in a coma,
所以还不算没事了
so we're not out of the woods yet.
连着两天两个戴面具的疯子
Two masked psychos in two days.
太巧了吧
I mean, what are the chances?
我猜是模仿犯
My guess? Copycat killer.
都怪社交网络
Damn social media.
好吧
Okay?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你们跟那孩子谈过了吗
You know, did you guys talk to the kid yet?
-请便 -谢谢
- Be my guest. - Thanks.
艾略特和萨维奇探员
Agents Elliott and Savage.
布洛克·巴克纳
Brock Buckner.
布洛克 你看到了什么
Well, um, Brock, what did you see?
没看到多少 我当时正在锻炼二头肌
Not much, man. I mean, I was just hammering my bi's,
练得正起劲 紧接着
gettin' all swole, and next thing I know,
就看到埃文斯教练被吉祥物打趴了
Coach Evans is getting his ass kicked by the mascot.
吉祥物是谁
And who is the mascot?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表