我能看得见摸得着的
...something I can hold in my hands.
比如呢
Like what?
你的布丁
Your pudding.
我昨晚被感染的
I was infected last night.
你呢
You?
今早
This morning.
等等 那为什么
Wait a second. Then why...
我比你更严重吗 我不知道
...am I further along? Don't know.
这东西 又不是数学那么精准
This thing, it ain't math.
我看见有些人转化得很快 有些人很慢
I seen some people change fast, some change slow.
但最终
But in the end...
我们的结果都一样
We all end up the same.
变成疯子
We go psycho.
然后死掉
And then we go boom.
那不...
Well, that's not...
我会解决的
I'm gonna fix this.
你撒谎
Liar!
你和我
You and me,
我们死定了
we're dead.
我们只是在慢慢死掉而已
We're just taking our sweet time about it.
如果你聪明 就一枪崩了我
So if you were smart, you'd put a bullet in me...
然后把自己也解脱了
...and then eat one yourself.
接啊 小卡
Come on, Cass.
迪恩
"Dean."
温彻斯特吗
As in Winchester?
可能是
Probably.
你来吧
Do the honors.
早啊 帅哥
Morning, handsome!
埃弗拉姆
Efram.
约拿
Jonah.
怎么...怎么回事
What's... what's happening?
我们有问题问你 卡西迪奥
We have questions for you, Castiel.
我为什么
Why am I...
我求助来着
I asked for help.
我还求一副没有牛皮癣的皮囊呢
And I asked for a vessel that didn't have psoriasis.
倒霉事年年有
Crap happens.
不
No.
不什么
No what?
不
No.
你们不明白 我被诅咒了
You don't understand. I'm cursed.
你们快跑吧
You should run.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
好像是浣熊
Sounded like raccoon--
那可不是浣熊的声音
That was not a raccoon.
喂
我
喂我
圣母啊 珍娜 别过去
Mary, mother... no, Jenna, don't!
珍娜 别 那女孩身体里有魔鬼
Jenna, no! The devil's in that girl!
什么
What?
我要打给怀亚特神父
I'm calling father Wyatt.
奶奶 别
Grandma, no.
那我们还能打给谁
Well, who are we gonna call?
捉鬼队
Ghostbusters.
珍娜
Jenna.
慢点说
Slow down.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
听起来像《驱魔人》里的桥段
I mean, it sounds like something out of "The exorcist."
我也这么说
That's what I said.
你觉得是恶魔吗
So you thinking demon?
或者孩子被什么感染了
Or kid got infected by something.
谁知道之前那股龙卷屁里有什么玩意
You know, who knows what was in that giant, crazy fart?
好生动 多谢了
Vivid. Thanks.
我知道你现在是一个人
Look, man, I know you're flying solo.
不 我没事 迪恩
No, I'm... I'm fine, Dean.
别担心我
Look, don't... don't worry about me.
帮助珍娜去吧
Just... just help Jenna.
巫毒传说 噩兆
你如果需要什么
And if you need anything,
就打给我
then call me.
好
Will do.
你怎么样了 僵尸之地怎么样了
How you doing? How's "Zombieland"?
挺好的
It's good.
很好
It's great.
梅塔特隆在哪
Where's Metatron?
我不知道
I don't know.
梅塔特隆在哪 卡西迪奥
Where's Metatron, Castiel?
饶了我吧 兄弟
Mercy, brother, please!
兄弟
Brother?
你算什么
What are you?
什么
W-what?
我是上帝的天使
I'm an angel of the lord.
是吗
That so?
因为 就我看来
'cause, near as I can tell,
你每次在天堂和温家兄弟间做选择时
when you have to choose between heaven and the Winchesters...
你都会选他们
you choose them.
每次都如此
Every time.
所以 你才不是我兄弟
So, see, you're not my brother.
如果要我说了算 我会拿这把利刃
And if I had it my way, I'd take this blade,
插♥进♥你的心脏
stick it in your heart...
就当这一天很完美了
...and call that a damn good day.
那动手吧
Then do it.
好玩的才刚开始
The fun's just getting started.
不
No.
传染病
*死亡啊*
*O death*
*死亡啊*
*O death*
*死亡啊*
*O death*
*你不再给我一年时间吗*
*Won't you spare me over another year?*
*我看不到的这是什么*
*Oh, what is this that I can't see*
*冰冷的手擒住了我*
*With ice-cold hands taking hold of me?*
*当上帝已去 魔鬼掌权*
*When God is gone and the devil takes hold*
*谁将宽恕你的灵魂*
*Who'll have mercy on your soul?*
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是想问 "什么"吧
Think you mean "What?"
给你个提示
Here's a hint.
你和你哥哥 最近让我们生意兴隆
You and your brother been real good for business lately.
你是死神
You're a reaper.
答对了
The circle gets the square.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你是在跟我调情吗 小子
Mm, you flirtin' with me, kid?
别介意 但你不是我喜欢的型
'cause, no offense, but you ain't my type.
我也不想亲近
And I'm not looking to get friendly
帮忙宰了我老板的人
with the man who helped gut my boss.
死骑的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Death.
我也很遗憾
So am I.
但还有人在死
But people are still dying,
所以我得做我的工作 收集灵魂
so...work to do, souls to collect...
传递消息
Messages to deliver.
什么样的消息
What kind of messages?
结束了
It's over.
什么结束了
What's over?
你和迪恩
You and Dean...
反反复复地死去活来
dying and coming back again and again.
以前的死骑觉得这挺好玩
The old Death thought it was funny.
但现在 这世界只有一条铁律
But now there's one hard, fast rule in this universe.
生者皆有一死
What lives...dies.
所以你和你哥哥下次再死了
So the next time you or your brother bite it,
你们是别想上天堂了
well, you're not going to heaven...
也别想下地狱
or hell.
我们中的一个 真希望是我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表