- And do you have any idea where Harris might be now? - No.
但我们可以在办公室追踪她的车
But we can track her vehicle from our office.
这个
Oh, this!
这才像话
This is what I was talking about.
"第10章 我为何从不回应祈祷
"Chapter 10 -- Why I Never Answer Prayers,
而且你该为此庆幸"
and You Should Be Glad I Don't."
第11章 "神助的真♥相♥
And chapter 11 -- "The Truth About Divine intervention
以及我尽力回避它的原因"
and Why I Avoid It at All Costs."
-好多了吧 -简直太棒了
- Better, right? - It's gold!
有点愤怒 有点怨恨
Kind of angry with a side of bitter,
但是真实的
but, hey, it's real.
好了
Now...
我不想过分 但既然你写得正顺手
not to overstep my bounds, but since you're on a roll,
有件事我一直想知道
there's one thing that I've always wondered.
或许能写出不错的一章来
Maybe it will make a good chapter,
-甚至一整本书 -说
- maybe even a whole book. - Shoot.
为什么
Why?
具体点
Can you be more specific?
我经常听到这个问题
I kind of get that question a lot
指什么的都有
about pretty much everything.
你为什么创造生命
Why did you create life?
我觉得孤单
I was lonely.
你妹妹的陪伴不够吗
Your sister wasn't company enough?
我是生
I am being.
她是无
She's nothingness.
这是构不成有趣的两角戏的
It's not exactly the makings of a fun two-hander, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
但你不是只创造了一个大天使
But you didn't stop at one archangel
或是一堆天使
or a handful of angels.
你创造了整个世界
You created worlds.
那是犯蠢
I was stupid.
天真
Naive.
我以为如果我能让妹妹明白
I thought if I could show my sister
这世界不止是我们两个
that there was something more than just us,
有比我们更好的东西 那她或许会改变
something better than us, then maybe she'd change.
或许她会
Maybe she'd stop...
有所改变
being...her.
但是
But...
每次我建个新世界
every time I'd build a new world...
她都要毁掉
she'd destroy it.
所以你和你的大天使
So you and your archangels...
就把她关了起来
locked her away?
你就开始不受限制地创造了
And you got down to unfettered creation.
至少是尽力一试了
Tried to, anyway.
但是
But...
这是我创造的 最接近比我和妹妹
this was as close as I got to something as good as or better
还好的东西了
than me or my sister.
国家公园体系吗
The National Park system?
大自然
Nature.
看看大自然自己都创造了什么
I mean, look what nature created on its own.
而且 睿智的大自然知道
What's more, nature's smart enough to know
有些东西是无法修复的
that sometimes, there's no fixing things.
有时候你只能抹去一切重启
Sometimes you just have to wipe the slate clean.
抹去一切重启
Wipe the slate clean.
是啊
Sure.
自然选择
Natural selection.
好时光啊
Good times.
当然 在你这里是淹没地球 但建艘船
Of course, in your case, that means flood the Earth,
带足东西的意思
but build and stock a boat.
换个面 重新开始
Start over fresh on the B-side.
如果阿玛拉抹去重启 就把什么都毁了
If Amara wipes the slate, the slate's destroyed.
一切都会被毁
Everything is destroyed.
你所有伟大的作品 永远失落
All your great work... lost forever.
那我们该去散散步
We should take a stroll, then.
最后一次享受这美景 趁它还没消失
Enjoy it all one last time... before it's all gone.
系统错误 申请未找到
我搞不明白 哈里斯
I can't make heads or tails. Harris is...
原来是负责我们电脑的
was our computer person.
我试试吧
Can I give it a shot?
治安官
Sheriff?
马特和艾米刚打来
Matt and Emmy just called in.
说看到贾斯帕山附近有浓雾
They said they saw some fog rolling in by Jasper Hills.
-他们说雾往哪边来了吗 -向西来镇上了
- Did they say where it was headed? - West towards town.
叫他们回来 进入室内
Okay, call them back, tell them to get inside,
关上门窗 封紧了
shut their windows or doors and seal it up,
千万远离浓雾
and stay the hell away from that fog.
并通知镇上每个人
Then get the word out to everybody in town
-他们也得这么做 -等等
- they need to do the same damn thing. - Hold on.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我和我搭档见识过这种情况 好吗
My partner and I have seen this before, okay?
韦斯 哈里斯警官是被浓雾里的东西感染了
Wes, Deputy Harris were infected by something in this fog.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
Now, I know it sounds crazy --
不 听上去我们该找疾控中心
No, it sounds like we should call the CDC.
-没时间了 -找到哈里斯警官了
- There's no time for that. - Found Deputy Harris.
詹·哈里斯警官
她在主街 往这边来了
She's on Main Street, heading right this way.
我们去对付哈里斯
All right, we'll handle Harris.
一定把话传出去
Just please, get the word out,
叫大家都待在室内
tell everybody they need to stay inside,
封好门窗
seal up their windows, their doors -- everything.
快去
Do it.
把他们赶走
Hey, get them out of here.
联调局 格里尔探员 请你们马上进入室内
Agent Greer, FBI. I need you to get inside immediately.
快去
Go.
我想自杀
I tried to kill myself.
但她不让
But she won't let me.
她有话要我转达给你 迪恩·温彻斯特
She has a message -- for you, Dean Winchester.
阿玛拉 她在这儿吗
Amara? Is she here?
不
No.
但自从我吸入了那浓雾
But her words have been echoing in my head
她的声音就一直在我脑袋里回荡
every since I took a breath of that fog.
是她叫你杀你丈夫的吗
Did she tell you to kill your husband?
我看着自己动手的
And I watched myself do it.
好的 听我说 这是感染
Okay, listen to me, this is an infection.
放下枪 让我们帮你
Put the gun down. Let us help you.
不是感染
It's not an infection.
她说这是镜子
She says it's a mirror.
她要让我们看到真♥相♥
She's showing us all the truth.
黑暗
Darkness.
光明只是谎言
The light was just a lie.
这一切很快就会结束了
It will all be over soon.
他不会救他们的
He's not gonna save them.
一切都会消逝
It's all going away...
彻底毁灭
forever.
但你不会 迪恩
But not you, Dean.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
大自然 是神圣的
Nature? Divine.
人性 是恶毒的
Human nature -- toxic.
他们确实喜欢搞破坏
They do like blowing stuff up.
是啊
Yeah.
最糟的是 他们还打着我的名号♥
And the worst part -- they do it in my name.
然后又来找我哭诉
And then they come crying to me,
求我原谅 让我善后
asking me to forgive, to fix things.
从不承担一点责任
Never taking any responsibility.
那你的责任呢
What about your responsibility?
我承担责任了啊 我离开了
I took responsibility... by leaving.
辅助轮早晚是得拿掉的嘛
At a certain point, training wheels got to come off.
没人喜欢步步紧盯的父母
No one likes a helicopter parent.
阿玛拉呢 她是你妹妹
What about Amara? She's your sister.
我也为她承担了责任
I took responsibility for her, too.
把她锁了起来 而且很不容易呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表