Well, yeah, I mean, who carries pennies these days anyway?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
好
Yeah.
马克汉姆太太
Mrs. Markham?
马克汉姆太太
Mrs. Markham.
没事的 我是迪恩·温彻斯特
It's okay. I'm dean winchester.
-我弟弟萨姆... -我这是在哪
- My -- my brother Sam and... - Where am I?
你被杀死你丈夫的那群人袭击了
You were attacked by the same people that killed your husband.
我丈夫
My husband.
你知道他到底出了什么事吗
Now do you know something about what happened to him?
也许这就是那些人袭击你的原因
Maybe that's why these people attacked you?
好吧 我们会带你去个安全的地方 好吗
Okay. Well, we're gonna take you someplace safe, all right?
然后我们会灭了这群狗♥娘♥养♥的
And then we're gonna kill these sons of bitches.
我可以解释的
I could -- uh, I could explain that.
也许还是算了吧
Well, maybe not.
这就是袭击你的那种东西 明白吗
Uh, it's like the thing that attacked you, okay?
它叫尸血鬼
It's -- it's a ghoul-pire.
重点是 它不能再伤害你了
The point is, it can't hurt you anymore.
至少我觉得不能了...这么着吧
At least, I don't think it... Let's...You know what?
咱们把它丢掉
Let's just get rid of it.
好了
Here we go.
行了 看到没 没事了
Okay, all right. See? There we go.
你还好吗
You okay?
家人
Your family.
人会为家人做任何事 对吗
You do anything for them, don't you?
当然
Absolutely.
但也不能完全不计代价
Yeah, but not if it costs too much.
不
No.
人就是会为家人不惜一切代价
You do everything for them.
除此之外的一切都毫无意义
Everything else is meaningless.
可我做错了
But I did it wrong.
我毁了一切
Now I've ruined everything.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我把我的家人置于了险境
I put my family at risk.
它们袭击我是对的
They were right to attack me.
但我知道要怎么弥补
But I know how to make it right.
它在哪
Where is it?!
你把创造者的尸体怎么了
What did you do with the maker's body?!
快告诉我 不然我灭了你
You're gonna tell me or I will end you!
看到没 也没那么难
See? That wasn't so hard.
现在我知道该怎么对付你了
Now I know what to do with you.
*我能弥补这一切*
*I can make this right*
*我能弥补这一切*
*I can make this right*
*我能弥补这一切*
*I can make this right*
*我能弥补这一切*
*I can make this right*
你没事
You're okay.
看 我都解决好了
See? I fixed it.
你没事了
You're okay.
我知道你醒了
I know you're awake.
我知道你是猎人
I know you're a hunter.
我也知道你是尼塔特
And I know you're a nachzehrer.
创造者 对吗 群领头
The maker, right? The pack Alpha?
你也不像看上去那么傻嘛
Well, maybe you're not as dumb as you look.
你们不是喜欢保持低调的吗
Thought you and yours like to keep a low profile.
可惜 莉莉这种菜鸟
Sadly, rookies like Lily here aren't up to snuff
不太会进食
when it comes to keeping their feeding quiet.
这么说是你杀死了自己的丈夫
So you killed your husband?
他不愿意加入我们
He wouldn't join us.
不愿意加入的人就是食物
People who don't join are food.
但是我搞砸了 我没埋好他
But I messed up, and I... I didn't bury him right.
这其实是我的错
It's my fault, really.
你还没训练好
You weren't properly trained.
但人人都该有第二次机会嘛
but everyone deserves a mulligan, don't they?
这就是我的人想做的事 莉莉
That's all my people were trying to do, Lily.
他们不是去杀你的
They weren't going to kill you.
我需要你啊
Hell, I need you.
我需要一切可以得到的帮助
I need all the help I can get.
你转化了多少人
Have many have you turned?
头一百年吗 三个人
In the first hundred years? Three.
这三个月 16个
In the last month? 16.
干吗 你要组个棒球队还是怎样
What, are you trying to field a baseball team?
我说过了 我需要帮助
It's like I said, I need help,
我能找到的所有力量
every strong hand I can find.
我需要一支军队
And I need an army
对抗黑暗
to fight the Darkness.
它要来了 冲我们所有人来
Oh, it's comin', for all of us.
任何猎人和人类都没办法对抗它
There's nothing hunters or any human can do about it.
你知道怎么阻止它吗
Do you know how to stop it?
我觉得没什么能阻止它
I don't think anything can stop it.
我只是想争取一些时间
I'm just tryin' to buy some time,
所以我在努力转化尽可能多的男男女♥女♥
so I'm turning as many strong men and women as I can.
你弟弟会成为军中不错的新添力量
Your brother will make a fine addition to the rank and file.
在你昏迷期间
While you slept,
我用你的手♥机♥给他发了条短♥信♥
I send him a text message from your phone.
他现在正往陷阱里钻呢
Oh, he's heading into a trap right now.
你本来也能做个优秀的士兵
You'd make a good soldier, too,
但你砍掉了我的头 这个我可忍♥不了
but you cut off my head, and I can't stand for that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我是那种物尽其用的人
I'm an every part of the buffalo kind of guy.
你的死不会白白浪费的
Your death won't go to waste.
你会成为你弟弟的第一餐
You'll be your brother's first meal.
宝贝 真抱歉
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
天哪 我都做了什么
Oh, my God. What have I...
我的孩子
My kids.
我的孩子们 他们转化了我的孩子
My kids. They turned my kids.
他们跟其他人在一起 拜托你
They're with the others. Please.
萨姆
Sam.
好
Yeah, yeah.
启动啊 启动啊
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
给点力啊 宝贝 好了
Come on, baby. Yeah! There we go.
坐稳
Hang on.
妈妈
Mom!
你没事吧
You okay?
"可能不是案子" 是吧
Probably nothing, right?
大家都没事吧
Everybody all right back there?
嗯 他们都变回来了
Uh, yeah. They all changed back.
是那个蠢蛋警官 对吗
So it was Deputy dumbass, huh?
对 蠢蛋警官
Yeah, Deputy dumbass.
他想组建军队来着
You know, he was trying to build an army.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
为了对抗黑暗
to fight the Darkness.
迪恩 连怪物都吓坏了
Dean, even the monsters are scared.
让他们怕去好了
Well, let 'em be.
你和我
You and I,
咱们这就了结了这一切
we're gonna end this thing now.
明天再开始 你不介意吧
Would you mind starting tomorrow?
同意
Deal.
那好
Deal.
我们去找小卡把你治好
We'll get Cass to fix you up.
除非他也把你治好
Only if he fixes you up, too.
行啊 老妈
Okay, mom.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
知道吗
You know what?
我们已经在家了
We are home.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
这才是我的宝贝
There's my girl.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表