我饿了
I'm hungry.
当然
Of course.
好吃的
Goodies!
我杀了她
I killed her.
不算
Not...quite.
肉身早就死了
The meat suit was already dead.
是里面的灵魂维系了它的生命
It was just the soul that was inside it that was keeping it alive.
现在没了
Not anymore.
谢谢你 克劳力叔叔
Thank you, uncle Crowley.
不客气
You're welcome.
去机场
Airport.
小心拿包 都是古董
And be careful with the bags. They're antiquities.
[咒语]
Abi!
我就这样冲你竖手指 温彻斯特先生
Just my way of giving you the finger... Mr. Winchester.
你估计不是来
I don't suppose you're here
感谢我帮你祛除了该隐血印的吧
to thank me for removing the Mark of Cain,
对了 不客气哦
which, by the way, you're welcome.
我们再上个台阶吧
Let's just take things up a notch.
怎么样
What do you say?
你现在该知道了 萨穆埃尔
I think you'd know by now, Samuel,
这些东西困不住我多久
these things don't hold me long.
我只需要困住你足够长的时间
I just need to hold you long enough.
早听说金发更好玩
Well, they do say blondes have more fun.
想查一辆车的信息
"To pull up information on a car,
选择搜索框
select search box,
输入违法行为
type in violations.
再输入车牌号♥
And enter license plate number,
车型
make..."
幸运交♥配♥
Fortune nookie,
亚裔女孩性幻想首选网站
your premiere web site for all your Asian girl fantasies.
我们有几百位美丽的女孩
We have hundreds of lovely girls
就等着跟你聊天呢
just waiting to chat with you
全天候恭候
24 hours a day.
幸运交♥配♥什么意思啊
What could "Fortune Nookie" be?
[咒语]
Impetus bestiarum.
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
不要
Don't!
[咒语]
Dele malum...
餐厅里在上死肉身吧
Cafeteria is serving dead meat suits, right?
是的 陛下
Yes, majesty.
不会有没魂的疯子在走廊里乱跑
No chance of soulless lunatics roaming the halls.
有人提到甜点了吗
Did I hear someone mention dessert?
稍等 亲爱的
In a minute, sweetheart.
我们刚刚说到哪了
Now, what were we just chatting about?
上帝创造人类时 完全搞砸了
How when God created mankind, he really screwed it up.
注意语言哦
Language!
原始力量哪能这么说话
Is that any way for a primal force to speak?
我每次吸食一个灵魂
Every time I take in a soul,
都能深深感到空洞感
I feel how much emptiness there is.
是啊
Yes.
上帝创造了一个让人类受苦
God made a world where people have to suffer,
死去的世界
and then they die.
-真是不幸 -但老实说
- Unfortunately. - But Frankly,
他们为什么要活在这样的世界上啊
why would they want to live in such a world?
我向你的真知灼见致敬 亲亲
I salute your insight, cupcake.
是啊 上帝的计划有很大缺陷
Yes, God's plan is hideously flawed.
但你我联手
But you and I together?
我们可以按照自己的想法塑造世界
Well, we can shape things to our own world view.
一个美德像恐龙一样
A place where, like the dinosaur,
灭绝
virtue is extinct,
空气中都是绝对邪恶的味道的世界
where the very air that we breathe is pure evil.
你喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
你呢
Would you?
如果大家都是邪恶的
You'd really be happy if everyone...
你真就开心了吗
was evil?
其实 想起来
Well...actually, now I come to think of it,
如果人人都黑暗 被诅咒
if everyone was dark and damned,
就不怎么具有挑战性了
wouldn't be much of a challenge.
看着人类拒绝光明
Watching a human reject the light
拥抱堕落 那才
and embrace depravity... yes, well,
能给人满足感
that's where the gratification really is.
从不会觉得无聊
Never gets old.
你觉得困惑吗
This bemuses you?
好 坏 天堂 地狱 人类
Good, evil, heaven, hell, people..
一切都感觉好渺小
It all seems so unimportant.
也未必吧
Well, I don't know that I'd say that.
我觉得你没看到大局
I don't think you're seeing the big picture.
什么意思
Meaning what exactly?
猜怎么着 克劳力叔叔
Guess what, uncle Crowley?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
不
No.
内衣小心点拿 萨穆埃尔
Mind the undergarments, Samuel.
都是进口的
Imported, of course.
在哪
Where is it?
什么在哪
Where is what, dear?
那本书
The book!
《诅咒之书》
The Book of the Damned.
法典在里面 但书不在
The codex is in there, but the book is not.
书在哪
So where the hell is it?
你当我是傻瓜吗
Do you take me for a fool?
我会随身带着那两件非凡的宝器
Like I'd run around with those two spectacularly powerful items
把他们放在一起吗
anywhere in proximity.
那我们拿到法典了
Well, now we've got the codex
还有查理的解码
and Charlie's code-breaking,
所以那本书对你也不像之前那么有用了
so the book isn't as useful to you as it was.
你是希望如此吧
Or so you hope.
我就钦佩你这点 萨穆埃尔
That's what I admire in you, Samuel.
这种大胆的乐观主义
That plucky optimism.
大胆愚蠢的乐观主义
That plucky, stupid optimism.
萨姆 你去找小卡来
Sam, why don't you go grab Cass
让红发天使做她该做的
so Florence Nightingale here can do her stuff?
嗯
Yeah.
你记得我们的协议吧
You do recall our deal, eh?
我解除天使的咒语 然后放我走
First I de-spell the angel, then I go free.
除了一件事
Mm, except for one thing.
我们的协议没有例外
There were no exceptions in our arrangement.
书 那个得拿回来
The book. Gonna need that baby back.
我们的协议里没提到书
The book was never mentioned in our negotiations.
现在有了
Well, now it is.
我们的协议是
Our deal says...
我们的协议我说什么就是什么
Our deal says whatever I want it to say.
你要按我的规矩来
You're gonna play by my rules
因为你儿子的电♥话♥我一键就能拨通
because I have your son on speed dial.
打给他啊
Call him.
如果我死了 你就什么都别想得到
If I'm dead, you've got a big fat pile of nothing.
永远别想拿到书了
No book ever.
你那个光环坏掉的朋友
And your friend with the bent halo?
他会疯到口吐白沫死掉
He goes foaming-at-the-mouth mad and dies.
该你了
Your turn!
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
背负重担
So burdened.
我祛除了血印后发生了什么
What happened precisely when I removed the mark?
书里没细说
The book wasn't specific.
我是读了不少
Yes, I read quite a bit of it.
迪恩·温彻斯特又往这世界上释放了
What new hell has Dean Winchester unleashed
什么新灾难
upon the world?
-迪恩 -怎么
- Dean! - Yeah?
我找不到小卡
Hey, I can't find Cass.
-什么 -他不在 他挣脱了
- What? - He's not there. He... he... he broke free.
他不见了
He's gone.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表