I knew where she was.
所有那些失踪者 都零零散散地横尸在那里
All the missing people were... scattered all around, dead.
我觉得是她和那另一个东西把他们杀了
I think she and that other thing had killed them.
我想
I tried...
我想跟她说话
I tried talking to her,
但她像疯狼一样袭击了我
but she attacked me like some kind of rabid wolf.
她牙齿尖利
Teeth like thorns.
我杀了她
I killed her.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你一直知道
You son of a bitch. You knew the whole time!
你知道他们在哪 却看着大家受折磨
You knew where they were when everybody was suffering.
我也不好受
I was suffering, too!
杰西 冷静
Jesse. Hey, hey. Hold on. Hold on.
你以为会有人相信我吗 怪物
You think anybody would've believed me?! Monsters?
你还说我在编故事
You told me I was making it up!
我们本可以一起告诉大家 找到他们
We could've told people together, found those things.
他们都已经要死了
They were already dying.
所有失踪者都死了
All the missing people were dead.
不
No.
你是不想说出自己的孩子也是其中一个
You didn't wanna say that your kid was one of them --
一个怪物 而且是你...
a monster -- and that you...
杀了她
killed her.
-杰西 -你杀了她
- Jesse. - You killed her.
杰西 停下 够了
Jesse, stop. Stop.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你就把她从你的生命中抹除了吗
What, did you just erase her from your life?
装作她只是去了别的地方
Pretend that she just went away somewhere?
是啊 最好埋在心底
Yeah, better to bury it.
把一切都藏起来
All of it.
我们让镇上的人以为
We just let the townspeople think
他们所爱的人是逃去过上了...
their loved ones had run off for a...
美好的新生活
big, bright life.
她当时在哪 你是在哪找到她的
Where was she? Where did you find her?
在泰勒溪旁边
By Taylor Creek.
老唐纳利矿井
The old Donnelly mine.
走吧
Come on.
丢刀的感觉真不爽
I hate it when I lose my blade.
是啊 你刚刚本可以帮帮忙的
Yeah. You could've jumped in anytime.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是个产房♥/地铁站
It's a maternity ward/ subway station.
那个洞 我觉得是条隧♥道♥
That hole -- I think that's a tunnel.
一定是通到地面的
That's gotta go topside eventually.
母亲已经死了
Mothers are already dead.
那些雄性不是在保护她们
Males weren't protecting them.
他们是在保护卵
They were protecting the eggs.
幼虫在孵化之前一定要在肚子里待很长时间
They must gestate inside for years till they hatch.
是啊 但这些待不久了
Yeah, well, these aren't.
我车里有5加仑的汽油
I got about 5 gallons of gasoline in the car.
我去把车开过来
I'll go pull her around.
你们找到窝了吗
You guys find the burrow?
-他们在哪里 -在矿井里
- Where are they? - They're in the mine.
别担心 他们不会出来了
Don't worry. They won't be coming back out.
我们只要把卵处理掉就行
We just gotta take care of the eggs.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 终于要结束了
Hell, yeah. It's finally over.
你想去把他们解决掉吗
You wanna finish them off?
给他点时间吧
Let's give him a minute.
天呐
Aw, jeez.
各位
Hey, bro.
我们找到马特了
We found Matty.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
天呐
Oh, god.
我们会好好安葬他的
We'll give him a proper burial.
那其他人呢
What about the others?
别担心 我们会...
Don't worry. We'll, uh...
我们会搞定的
we'll take care of it.
你知道吗...
You know...
以前每次你和老爸丢下我去猎魔
whenever you and dad used to leave me to go hunting
我好一阵都听不到你们的音讯
and I -- and I wouldn't hear from y'all for a while,
我...
I, um,
我总想一定是有吸血鬼 或者法国狼人
I was always sure that some vamp or rugaru
或者其他的什么...
or take your pick...
我总觉得你们一定是被什么怪物干掉了
I always figured one of them finally got ya.
我开始想我该怎么办
I tried to think of what to do,
下一步该怎么做
you know, the next step to take.
我总是很迷茫
I was just lost.
但我们每次都回来了
We came back, though, every time.
是啊
Yeah.
再说了 看看杰西 他不也挺过来了
And look at Jesse. I mean, he turned out all right.
他俩很搭
They're a good team.
的确
They are.
我之前在想
I was thinking,
也许他们能帮帮我们 对付阿玛拉
maybe they could give us a hand with Amara,
找小卡
you know, with Cass.
新视角
Fresh eyes.
多点人手也是好事
Could use the extra muscle, too.
是啊
Yeah.
你成功了
You did it.
是我们成功了
We did it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
幸亏你们有灭火器
You know, it's a good thing you guys had that fire extinguisher.
是啊 有那么一瞬间
Yeah, for a second there,
我以为整个矿都要烧起来了
I thought the whole mine was gonna go up in flames.
你就喜欢那样
Yeah, you loved it.
就像27年的生日和圣诞节
Like 27 birthdays and Christmases
都融在那一团火里了
all in one fireball.
在洞里待了大半宿
Well, you're awfully upbeat
你心情还真是愉悦啊
for a guy who spent half the night in a cave.
那是因为我们之前约定好了
That's because we had a deal.
等我们完成了这次猎魔
When we finished this hunt,
假如我们抓住了他们
if we caught 'em,
我们就退出江湖
we hang up our spurs.
真好
Nice.
除非你们需要帮助
Unless your hides need saving.
不
No.
不用了 我们很好
No, we're all set.
那么你们打算干什么去
So, uh, what's freedom look like?
新墨西哥州的一小块地
Nice little spread in New Mexico.
我们分期付款好几年了
We've been paying on it for years.
但也就去住过...两次
Set foot on it about... twice?
打算养马
Gonna raise horses.
假如这事没成
And if that goes bust,
杰西之前做过急救人员
Jesse used to be an EMT.
现在我要养你了是吧
Oh, so now I'm supporting your ass?
该开始生活了
It's time to start living.
开不了口是吧
Couldn't do it, huh?
是啊 那么做不厚道
No, didn't feel right.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
两个活着退出的猎人
Two hunters who make it to the finish line?
是啊 就别去打扰他们了
Yeah, you leave that alone.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表