欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell.
-萨姆呢 -别担心萨姆
- Where's Sam? - Oh, don't worry about Sam.
抱歉 你认识我吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Have you met me?
路西法需要小鹿
I mean, u202dLucifer needs the moose.
他不会杀他...的吧
He's not gonna kill him... probably.
你对抗魔鬼
You versus the devil?
相信我 有更轻松的自杀方式
Trust me, there's easier ways of committing suicide.
我们得专注对付罗威娜
We need to focus on Rowena.
好啊 我们杀了她吧
Okay, great, let's kill her.
恐怕说的容易做的难
Ah, easier said than done, I'm afraid,
而且我们需要母亲把魔鬼关回去
and we need mother to slam the devil back in his hole.
她会配合吗
Well, is she gonna play ball?
她没有选择
She doesn't have a choice.
这叫女巫捕手
It's called a witchcatcher.
大部分在宗教法庭后被毁
Most of them were destroyed after the inquisition,
但比莉还是找到了
but, uh, Billie came through.
嗯 她可讨喜了
Yeah, she's a peach.
这东西干嘛的
What does it do?
你会喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
安布里奥
Ambriel.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
阿玛拉
Amara.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我吃了她
I consumed her.
她的能量 她的火花
Her grace, her spark,
她的记忆 一切
her memories... everything.
她
She...
她真是恰到好处
Oh, she really hit the spot.
不是吧
Seriously?
天堂重拳出击
I mean, heaven brought the thunder,
都没怎么擦破我的皮
and it barely even scratched my paint job,
但你拿着一把小尖刀
but you and a shiny knife?
嗯 肯定有用
Sure, that's gonna work.
你觉得我怕死吗
You think I'm afraid to die?
我知道你怕死
I know you are.
你一股恐惧和自我厌恶的味儿
You reek of fear and self-loathing.
吓人啊
Scary.
她说得对
She's right, you know.
你是可有可无
You are expendable...
而且软弱
And weak.
上帝为什么那么青睐你
And why God took u202da special interest in you,
我真是无法理解
I'll never understand.
我哥哥一向不会看人
My brother always did have horrible taste in men.
动手吧
Just do it.
蓝眼睛
Blue eyes...
你都不值得我浪费力气
You aren't even worth the effort.
无意冒犯 但你看上去有点累
And, no offense, u202dbut you look a bit used up.
而且
Plus...
我有事需要你做
I have a job for you.
迪恩怎么样了
How's Dean?
什么
Pardon?
告诉你 亲爱的
Little tip, love.
你下次去制定秘密计划
The next time you go about making secret plans,
先看下口袋
check your pockets.
我得去吐一吐
I need to go vomit.
快点回来 亲爱的
Hurry back, dear.
你听到了
You heard.
都听到了
Everything.
不过无所谓了
Not that it matters.
什么意思 小子
What does that mean, big boy?
告诉你 母亲
A little tip, mother.
别喝讨厌你的人给你的茶
Never accept a cup of tea from someone who loathes you.
把这东西拿开
Get this bloody thing off of me!
我倒想 但是这东西能让你做我的奴隶
Oh, I would, but this bloody thing makes you my slave.
单脚跳
Hop on one foot.
得了 费格斯
Please, Fergus.
我不知道你以为你在玩什么
I don't know what kind of oedipal fifty shades
变♥态♥的恋母游戏 但你如果以为我会...
you think you're playing at, but if you think for a second...
该死
Bollocks.
好了 我们去吧
All right, let's do this.
萨姆
Now, Sam...
我知道这些一时不好接受
I know this is a lot to take in,
如果你需要
so if you need to
花点时间去想想 也没事
take some time and noodle on it, that's cool.
但是 世界在终结啊
But, uh, the world is ending,
懂吗 时间不多了
clock ticking and such if you follow me.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
Y开头ES结尾的那个词
A little word, uh, starts with "Y," Ends in "E-s""
你不喜欢我
Okay, you don't like me.
我懂的 我懂
I get it. I get it.
我有时候也不喜欢自己
Sometimes I don't like me, either.
但加百列和拉斐尔已经死了
But Gabriel and Raphael are dead.
上帝出去抽了包烟就再也没回来了
God went out for a pack u202dof smokes and never came back.
而米迦勒
And Michael?
这么说吧
Well, let's just say
监狱生活并不是很适合米迦勒
prison life hasn't really agreed with Michael.
这些日子 他一般就坐在角落
These days, he's usually sitting in a corner,
唱唱小曲儿以及...自♥慰♥
singing show tunes and...touching himself.
所以只有你了
So you're it?
是啊
I'm it!
还有...
And, hey...
我不是什么好人
I-I'm not the good guy.
我们都知道我不是
We -- we both know I'm not,
但是 黑暗
but, uh, the darkness?
她可是万物的终结
She's the end of everything.
但我可以打败她
But I can beat her.
我们可以打败她
We can beat her.
你和我
You and me.
一起
Together.
所以 来吧 萨姆
So, come on, Sam.
做出正确的选择吧
Make the right choice.
再做一次巨大的牺牲 伙计
The big sacrifice one more time, man.
萨姆
Sam.
该去拯救世界了 伙计
It's time to save the world, man.
不
No.
不
No.
这个能把路西法丢回笼子里的咒语
So this spell is supposed to slam Lucifer back in the box.
要多久能好
How long's this gonna take?
大约五分钟
About five minutes.
除非萨姆同意了
Unless Sam says yes.
假如他同意了呢
And if he does?
假如路西法找到了一具皮囊
If Lucifer finds a vessel,
他就能在人间扎根了
he'll be anchored to earth.
咒语就起不了作用了
The incantation won't work.
那我们就完了
And then we're screwed.
抱歉 陛下 我尽力...
I'm sorry, my lord. I tried to --
小卡
Cass?
真棒 天使来了
Oh, good, the angel's here.
怎么了
What's happened?
阿玛拉 她还...活着
Amara, she's -- she's alive.
她...
She --
她稍来了这条口信
she sent this message.
"我要来了"
"I am coming"?
那是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
还是保证
Or a promise?
你说"不"是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
你听见我说的了
You heard me.
好吧 萨姆
Okay, now, Sam,
我得告诉你 这太自私了 老兄
I got to tell you, this is selfish, man.
-一切都... -你完了
- Everything that -- - You are done.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表