我们深表哀悼
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我就是...不敢相信
I just can't... I just can't believe it.
这怎么可能啊
I mean... how is this even possible?
我们就想查清这一点
That's what we're trying to figure out.
孩子呢
Where's the baby?
她在我妈妈那里
She's... she's with my mom.
我也不想这样
I hate to have to ask this,
但我有个不好开口的问题要问你
but I-I need to ask you a difficult question.
好吧
Okay.
你是否知道你丈夫
Were you aware that your husband
跟你的保姆有私情
was having an affair with your babysitter?
是的
Yes.
我知道
I knew.
我知道你们怎么想的
I know what you're thinking...
嫉妒妻子杀死出轨老公
jealous wife kills her cheating husband.
但绝不是那样的
But that couldn't be further from the truth.
我很爱丹
I loved Dan.
我依然爱他
I still do.
听上去或许很可悲
It may sound pathetic,
但我以为我们还会有机会呢
but I thought we still had a chance.
多谢配合
Well, thank you for your time.
我们不打扰你了 你休息吧
We'll leave you alone, let you get some rest.
我们走之前 能麻烦你写一个
Before we go, would you mind just writing down
电♥话♥号♥码给我们 万一我们再有问题
a phone number where we can get ahold of you
也好找你
in case we have any more questions?
好的
Yeah, sure.
如果出现什么奇怪或不寻常的事
And if anything strange or out of the ordinary comes up,
一定打给我们
don't hesitate to call.
我们就住在主街的汽车旅馆
We're staying at the motel on main street.
多谢
Thanks.
好吧 梅丽莎不是易形者
All right, so Melissa's not the shifter.
我们又回到起点了
We are back to square zilch.
我需要喝一杯 调整一下 或许约一炮
I need a beer. Regroup, maybe get lucky.
-你不是才约过吗 -那是在堪萨斯
- Didn't you just get lucky? - That was in Kansas.
怎么样 一起来吗
What do you say? You with me?
我们去酒吧泡几个心碎的妹子回来
Let's go scrape a few hearts off the barroom floor?
我就算了
Uh, I think I'll pass.
我去查查传说 你做你自己去吧
I'm gonna hit the lore, but you go be you.
随你便
Suit yourself.
染色艺术
是我
Hey, it's me.
我好像搞砸了
I-I-I think I messed up.
我不知道怎么回事 但出了岔子
I-I don't what happened, but something went wrong.
丹死了 联调局还各种问问题
Now Dan is dead and the FBI are asking questions.
尽快给我回电
Just call me back asap.
是谁
Who's there?
探员 是你们吗
Agents, is that you?
亲爱的 让我进去
Honey, let me in.
亲爱的 是我
Baby, it's me.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
亲爱的 让我进去吧
Honey, please let me in.
我爱你
I love you.
别担心 亲爱的 我不会伤害你
Don't worry, honey. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
-查到什么了吗 -没有
- Hey, any luck? - No.
你约到了吗
You?
没有
Nah.
什么叫"老爸身体"
Hey, what's a "dad bod"?
你好啊...
Hey, there, uh...
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
不好 丹想杀我
No, Dan tried to kill me.
丹 你死去的丈夫 丹吗
Dan, your dead husband, dan?
你们说如果发生了
You told me to come to you
奇怪或不寻常的事就来找你们的
if anything strange or out-of-the-ordinary happened?
的确发生了 我觉得是我的错
Well, it did, and I think it's all my fault.
好吧 你坐下吧 过来
Okay, why don't you sit down? Come on.
我发誓
I swear.
我是真心爱丹 或许太爱他了
I really did love Dan, maybe a little too much.
我...
I just...
我希望他也爱我
I wanted him to love me back.
所以我去寻求建议
So I got some advice
我跟我的美发师袒露了他俩出轨的事
and I confided in my hairdresser about the affair.
等等 女人还真这么干啊
Wait. Women actually do that?
她说有办法把他赢回来
And she told me that there was a way to get him back.
我知道她...涉猎了一些东西
I... I knew she, uh, dabbled in stuff.
等等
Wait a second.
你指的是什么样的东西
What kind of stuff are you talking about here?
她自称是白女巫
She calls herself a... white witch.
我不知道你们是不是信那种东西
Listen, I don't know if you believe in that sort of thing.
我一般是不信的 但我走投无路了
I normally don't, but I was desperate.
我猜猜 她给了你一个咒语
Let me guess. She, uh, gave you a spell.
是的 归情咒
Yes. A return-to-love spell.
我只需要念咒
All I had to do was chant it and...
再一吻封印即可
seal it with a kiss.
但我并没想发生这种事的
But I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我发誓 我只是想要回我丈夫
I swear I... I just wanted my husband back.
你有没有带来一份咒语的副本
Do you happen to have a copy of the spell on you?
有的
Um, yes, yes.
好吧 首先 这不是咒语
Okay, for starters, not a spell.
而是阿♥拉♥姆语诅咒
More like an Aramaic curse.
-什么 -这个
- What? - This...
大致翻译过来就是"死亡之吻"
roughly translates to "The Kiss of Death""
我发誓 这她可没说过
I swear she never told me that.
传说上怎么说的
What does the lore say?
我根本查不到传说
As far as I can tell, there is no lore.
我猜这是白女巫自♥制♥的咒语
My best guess is this was the white witch's home cooking.
太棒了 那么我们都知道什么
Terrific. All right, so what do we know?
你吻谁谁死
Um, if you kiss someone, then they die.
差不多吧 等等
I guess. Wait a second.
你没吻斯黛茜啊
You didn't kiss Staci.
当然没有
No, of course not.
但丹吻了
No, but Dan did.
那么诅咒还可传染吗
So the curse is transmittable?
就像魔法性病
Like a magic STD.
这可以有
Okay, that works.
让人怀念老式的疱疹了
Kind of makes you nostalgic for good, old-fashioned herpes.
天呐
Oh, God.
我害死了丹和斯黛茜
I killed Dan and Staci.
你没有害死任何人
You didn't kill anyone.
这是那个女巫的错
This is all on that witch.
跟我说说
Riddle me this.
如果斯黛茜是第二个被吻 为什么反而先死
Why did Staci die first if she was kissed second?
不知道 或许
I don't know. Maybe
如果你能把诅咒传出去自己就安全了
you're safe if you can pass the curse on?
如果那人死了 就又回到你这儿了吗
And then if that person dies, then it comes back to you?
那能说得通
I mean, that would make sense.
这就难怪不管这是什么东西
That would explain why whatever this is
现在又找回到梅丽莎头上了
is working its way back to Melissa.
抱歉 我糊涂了
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
是啊 这的确让人糊涂
Yeah, 'cause it's freaking confusing.
总之 这就像烫手山芋游戏
Look, the long and short... it's like a game of hot potato.
你得一直把它往外传
You got to keep paying it forward.
否则 你就要没命
If you don't, you die.
梅丽莎 诅咒是由你开始
Melissa, this curse started with you.
我觉得它也要由你结束
And I think it wants to end with you.
别担心 我们不会让你有事的
But don't worry, okay? We're not gonna let that happen.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?!
快走 我们走
Come on. Let's just go.
刚刚还真是顺利
I'd say that went pretty well.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
等等 你是认真的吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表