但她好几周没去上课
but she hasn't been to classes for weeks.
也没有朋友
She doesn't have any friends.
她成天去找案子 阅读传说
She spends all her time trolling for cases and reading lore.
你这么一说感觉好恐怖
Sounds kind of creepy when you put it like that.
我并不反对猎魔
You know, I've got nothing against hunting,
但如果她是借此逃避
but if she's hiding in it
因为她没有别的可做 那我就...
because she doesn't have anything else, I'm just...
她那么独来独往我很担心
I'm worried about her being so alone.
我会让萨姆去开导她
Well, I'll put Sammy on it.
反正他更擅长跟人谈心
He's better with the whole talky thing, anyway.
-谢啦 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
请进
Come in.
克莱尔
Claire.
有时间吗
You, uh... you got a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
看来你我在装潢方面意见一致
Looks like you and I have the same decorating philosophy.
我又不需要往墙上贴贾斯汀·比伯
It's not like I need the Biebs on my wall.
我想明天我们可以去找
I was thinking tomorrow we could go to the families
那些失踪者的家人
of the people who disappeared
看看他们之间是否有联♥系♥
and, like, see if there's any connection between them.
嗯
Right, um...
关于那事 克莱尔
About that, Claire...
我了解这种事
I know how it can be.
猎魔会吞噬你的生活 而不是朝九晚五
The hunter life consumes you. There's no 9:00-to-5:00.
你对一切都草木皆兵
You start seeing monsters at every quik mart in town.
你觉得我是疯了吗
So you think I'm nuts?
不是的
No, of course not.
我的意思是 我并不确定真有案子
What I'm saying is I'm not sure you have a case.
而最近 你似乎一直在找
And lately, it seems like you've spent a lot of time
并不存在的怪物
hunting monsters that weren't there.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你不会是第一个
You wouldn't be the first hunter
想逃避的猎人
who was trying to escape something.
那我在逃避什么呢
And what am I escaping, exactly,
除了令人麻♥痹♥的♥无聊
aside from mind-numbing boredom?
你说呢
You tell me.
跟乔迪和艾莉克斯处得如何
I mean, how are things with Jody and Alex?
我并没有在选边站
And I'm not taking sides.
我只是想理解现在的情况
I'm just trying to understand what's going on.
她们并不是有意让我难过
They're not trying to make me feel bad.
艾莉克斯倒是 她讨厌我
I mean, Alex is. She hates me.
但是
But, um...
有时我就是觉得
sometimes I just feel like
我加入乔迪和艾莉克斯太晚了
I'm a little late to the Jody and Alex show.
嗯
Yeah.
她们一起经历了一些很艰辛的事
Well, they have been through some heavy crap together.
或许我该自己出去闯了
Maybe it's time I just head out on my own
做个全职猎人
and be a full-fledged hunter.
克莱尔 我能理解想猎魔的心理
Claire, I absolutely understand the need to hunt.
我真的理解
Believe me, I do.
但怪物是不会被消灭干净的
But the monsters are always going to be there,
永远没有穷尽
on and on, forever.
但组建家庭 上学的机会
But a chance at a family, a home, school -
过了可能就没有了
that won't be.
快走 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
快走 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
我想在测试之前跟P老师谈谈
I want to catch Mr. P. before the test.
被害人是史蒂芬·菲尔普斯
Victim's name is Stephen Phelps.
数学老师
He was a math teacher -
艾莉克斯最喜欢的老师了
Alex's favorite, actually.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
菲尔普斯被倒挂在
Phelps was found hanging upside-down
旗杆顶端 用胶带绑在了上面
from the top of the flagpole, duct-taped...
脖子似乎先被人折断了
Like his neck had been snapped first.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
只有有幸发现了他的管♥理♥员♥
Only the lucky custodian that found him.
凶手怎么把菲尔普斯弄上去的
So, how did the killer get Phelps up there in the first place?
除非他自己有消防车
Unless he had his own fire truck?
是啊 难道凶手背着个男人
Yeah, so our killer climbs up 20 feet
爬了20英尺 然后用胶带把他绑在了上面吗
with a guy on his back and then duct-tapes him?
是啊 而且为什么
Yeah, and why?
我们在旗杆旁发现了这个 不知有没有什么用
We found this around the flagpole if it means anything.
已经把样本送去实验室了
We already sent a sample to the lab.
你对菲尔普斯还有什么了解
What else do you know about Phelps?
只知道他是个好老师
Just that he was a damn fine teacher.
他真的帮了艾莉克斯很多 这我知道
He really helped Alex out. I know that.
我就知道 到底是什么
I knew it. So, what are we dealing with?
-恶魔 鬼魂附体 -克莱尔
- Demons? Ghost possession? - Claire,
这是犯罪现场 你不能进来
this is a crime scene. You can't be here.
那假联调局就行吗
Oh, but the fake FBI can?
小点声
Keep your voice down!
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我是想办案
I was trying to work the case...
人人都说不存在的案子
the case everyone said wasn't real.
告诉你 你说对了
And you know what? You were right, okay?
这里面是有点鬼
There is something unnatural going on here,
但你不能走到一群警官面前
but you can't just walk up in front of a bunch of officers
要求治安官向你透露
and demand that the sheriff give you details
凶案调查的细节
on a murder investigation.
我们能不能谈尸体的问题了
Can we talk about the body now?
我还没说完呢
Oh, I'm not even near finished.
你得对乔迪放尊重点
You need to show Jody a little respect.
她接纳你是帮了大忙
She did you a huge solid by taking you in.
她帮你找了学校
She got you set up at school.
我不想上学
I don't want to go to school.
没人喜欢上学 克莱尔
Nobody wants to go to school, Claire.
-那可是学校啊 -就是嘛
- It's school. - Exactly.
我的意思是 她为了让你
My point is she's been busting her ass
过上正常生活忙里忙外
to get you set up with a life.
她给你饭吃
She's feeding you.
你的房♥间现在比我的还好
Hell, you got a nicer room than I do now.
她让你不用蹲监狱
She kept you out of jail.
我又没让她那么做
I never asked her to.
我就是想说这个
And that's what I'm talking about.
你得有点感恩的样子
You need to act like you give a crap.
你得知道感激她为你做的...
You need to appreciate what that woman's do...
学校停课了
They canceled school.
我们就去...别处了
So we're gonna... hang out, I guess.
去别处啊
Hang out, huh?
嗯 那好了
Yeah. Okay, then.
嗯 他肯定明白了
Oh, yeah. He got the message.
当然了
Damn right he did.
当然
I'm sure.
你去哪...
Where you go...
怎么都走了呢
People walking away from me!
你还认识联调局的人
You know the FBI?
是乔迪认识
Jody does.
菲尔普斯老师最近跟谁闹过矛盾吗
Was there anyone that Mr. Phelps had run-ins with recently...
教职工 家长 学生
Staff, parents, students?
据我所知是没有
No, not that I know of.
家长还给他烤巧克力蛋糕呢
Parents would bake brownies for that man.
好吧 我们需要找
Oh, okay, well, we're gonna want to, um,
教职工和学生谈话
interview staff and students,
还需要人事档案
as well as have access to personnel records.
尽管说
Whatever you need.
我们一定要抓到那混♥蛋♥
We got to catch that bastard...
把他里子翻出来 吊起来
turn his insides out and string him up.
很高兴你这么支持我们
Glad you're on our side.
我早上去升旗
Well, I raise the flag in the morning
就看到他被绑在上面
and, uh, he's... he's s-stuck up there,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表