And so did I -- every day.
我知道
I know.
你想写出有史以来最畅销的自传
You want to write the best-selling autobiography of all time,
你就得给我个解释
you explain to me --
告诉我你为何抛弃了我
tell me why you abandoned me.
抛弃了我们
Us.
因为你让我失望了
Because you disappointed me.
你们所有人都让我失望了
You all disappointed me.
不 听着
No, look.
我知道我令你失望
I know I'm a disappointment,
但你关于人的看法是错的
but you're wrong about humanity.
人是你最伟大的造物
They are your greatest creation
因为他们比你强
because they're better than you are.
没错 人类软弱 欺骗 偷盗
Yeah, sure, they're weak and they cheat and steal
破坏 辜负希望
and...destroy and disappoint.
可他们也会给予 创造
But they also give and create
懂得享乐 懂得去爱
and they sing and dance and love.
最重要的是 他们永不言弃
And above all, they never give up.
而你恰恰相反
But you do.
萨姆
Sam!
听我说
Hey, listen to me!
-萨姆 -我们做不到的
- Sam! - We're not gonna make it.
不不 不能放弃
No, no, no. There's no quitting here.
-我们做不到的 -萨姆 听我说
- We're never gonna make it. - Sam, listen to me.
你是因为雾的关系才会这么说
That's not you talking, it's the fog.
你本打算选阿玛拉 而不是我
You were gonna choose Amara over me.
不是其他的一切
Over everything.
-萨姆 别 -对不起
- Sam, no! - Look, I'm sorry.
我不是真心的 迪恩
I didn't mean that, Dean.
我撑不住的 你快走
I can't fight this. You got to go.
在你也被感染之前快走
You got to get out before you're infected.
趁我还没有伤害你
Go before I hurt you!
我永远不会抛下你的
No, I'm not leaving you -- ever!
好了
Okay.
停下
Stop this!
听见没有 混♥蛋♥
You hear me, you dick?!
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
看着我 有我在呢
Look at me. I'm right here.
有我在呢
I'm right here.
没事了 不会有事的
Okay, it's okay. It's all right.
我在呢
I'm right here.
我在呢
I'm right here.
我之前撒了谎
You know, I lied before.
我其实没亲自学会弹吉他
I didn't really learn to play guitar.
而是直接给了自己那能力
I just kind of... gave myself the ability.
"学"法语时也是这么干的
I did the same when I "learned" French.
说实话的感觉真轻松
Man, this whole honesty thing -- it's really freeing.
来吧
Come on.
看看新出炉的故事
Take a look at the new pages.
你想看的 对吧
You know you want to.
算了吧
I think I'll pass.
你会喜欢的
I think you're really gonna like them.
你说得对 有点高了
You're right. It -- It's a little high.
好吧
All right.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
*若我有双*
*If I had wings*
*诺亚之鸽的翅膀*
*Like Noah's dove*
*我会飞过河流*
*I'd fly up the river*
*来到爱人身旁*
*To the one I love*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, honey*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*有位故人*
*I knew a man*
*个子高高*
*Who was long and tall*
*飞奔的速度*
*He moved his body*
*像门加农炮*
*Like a cannonball*
*望你一切安好*
*Oh, fare thee well*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, honey*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*那一晚*
*Remember one night*
*烟雨蒙蒙*
*In the drizzling rain*
*我的心房♥*
*And around my heart*
*一阵剧痛*
*I felt an aching pain*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, honey*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well, mm-mm*
*不久之后*
*One of these days*
*那一天终将到来*
*It won't be long*
*你会呼唤我的名字*
*You'll call my name*
*我却已不在*
*And I'll be gone*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*亲爱的*
*Oh, honey*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
*望你一切安好*
*Fare thee well*
-还好吗 -谢谢
- You okay? - Thanks.
妈妈
Mom!
我们大概该谈谈
We should probably talk.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表