好了 我可以给你缝一下 但会很疼
Hey, look, I can stitch that up, but, uh, it's gonna be ugly.
这附近有医院吗
You got a hospital around here?
往前走
Up the road.
好吧
All right.
我们走吧
Here we go.
这可好
Well, this is encouraging.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
你怎么想的
So, what are you thinking?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't really know what to think.
我也不知道会怎么样
And I don't know what to expect in here,
所以还是什么都带上吧
so I'm just gonna chuck it all in.
这肯定是黑暗干的 是吧
This is the darkness, right? It's got to be.
怎么 她一来 大家就变疯狂僵尸了吗
So, what, she shows up and everybody goes "28 days later"?
我们就没有啊
We didn't.
但我坐在车里
Yeah, but I was in the car,
你...你说她保护了你
and you were... you said she protected you.
或许不是她
So maybe it wasn't her.
或许是烟的关系 所有暴露在外的人
Maybe it was the smoke, and anybody who was outside,
像道路维修工 就受到了影响
like the road crew, they were exposed.
你也看到了 他们不是人类了
I mean, you saw that. That wasn't human.
怎么 烟把他们变异了吗
So, what? The smoke mutated 'em?
是啊 有何不可
Sure, why not?
几小时前我刚杀了死亡
Just a couple hours ago, I killed death.
我现在什么都能接受了
I'm pretty much open for anything.
但变成什么了
But mutated into what?
好了 一件一件来吧
All right, you know what, one thing at a time.
我们先处理她的伤
Let's just get her some help
然后再应付后面遇到的
and then we'll deal with whatever comes next.
我得汇报情况
I got to call this in.
不好 再来人 只会死更多
No, bad idea. More people, more bodies.
我们自己应付
We'll deal with this.
这样吧 迪恩 我到处去看看
You know what, Dean, I'm gonna take a look around.
你给她缝针
You sew her up.
好吧 你熟悉这里吗
All right. You know this place?
-这边走 -好
- This way. - Okay.
会很疼的
This is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.
我认识那些人的姐妹 父母
I knew those boys' sisters, their parents.
你不过是履行了职责
You did what you were trained to do.
没事的
It's all right.
没人训练我打死朋友
They don't train you to shoot your friends.
我慌了 我本可以...
I panicked. I could have...
他们已经不是人了
Those boys weren't boys.
他们是怪物了 是威胁
They were monsters, and they were a threat.
任何人都会慌的
Anybody could have panicked.
但不是每个人都能做到你做到的事
Not anybody could have done what you did.
这份工作本该是拯救生命的
This job is supposed to be saving people.
是啊
Yeah, well...
理论上说起来好听多了是吧
It sounds better on paper, doesn't it?
既然你道过谢了
Well, now that you've said your thanks,
我们谈谈接下来会如何吧
let's talk about what happens next.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
跟你在一起
With you.
我很久没觉得这么平静了
I haven't felt this peaceful in a long, long time.
我们说清楚
Well, let's get something straight...
我不是来给你平静的
I'm not here to bring you peace.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
是吗
Really?
我走了那么久 我以为没人记得了
I've been gone so long, I didn't think anyone remembered.
死亡把你说得绘声绘色
Well, death painted a hell of a picture.
我不认识什么死亡
I don't know this death,
他也不了解我
and he doesn't know me.
你是说我不该马上杀了你吗
So, are you saying I shouldn't try and kill you right now?
是我这么说的
Am I saying that?
还是你
Or are you?
有人吗
Hello?
清洁工
有人吗
Hello?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是啊
Yeah, um...
是啊 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
可以出来了 我是联调局的
It's okay to come out. I'm, uh, FBI.
看看
Here.
我把我的警徽从门下滑进去
I'm gonna slide my badge under the door, okay?
救救我们
Help us, please.
该死
Bollocks.
那就用老办法吧
Old-school it is.
香草薰油
Vanilla spice?
玛恩 我在这儿
Marn? Down here!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你坐好就行
You just sit your tush down, okay?
让我说完
Just let me get this out.
我一直在考虑你说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said...
我知道 你说出来时
and... and I know, I lost my chickens
我发火了
when you put it out there.
但毕竟你妻子跟你说
But it's not every day that your wife tells you
她想看你搞你好朋友
that she wants to watch you
可不是天天都有的事
get a party started with your best friends.
是吧
I mean, am I right?
继续说
Go on.
我考虑了一下 还祈祷了一番
So, I slept on it and I prayed on it,
然后我想到了
and then it came to me.
YOLO
Yolo.
什么
Yolo?
人生只有一次
"You only live once."
别做那个
Don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以我打给了戴尔 他说
So, I called Dale, and he said...
当然可以了
H-e-double-hockey-sticks, yeah!
戴尔跟黛比商量了一下
Dale ran it by Deb...
我们本来只打算去吃自助的
We were only gonna get buffet anyway.
所以他们就来了
And here we are.
我没想到我会这么紧张 不过
I didn't think I'd be this nervous, but...
别紧张 我们会很温柔的
Don't worry. We'll be gentle.
-才不会呢 -戴尔
- Not! - Oh, Dale!
总之 今天是你的生日
Anyhoo, it's your day, birthday girl.
你说开始 我们就搞起来
You just say go, and, heck... we will light this candle.
玛恩 车没问题吧
Marn? Everything okay with the car?
没事
It's fine.
没事的
Just fine.
纳克尔斯郡医疗中心
医生说生产会不太轻松 但詹妮
The doc said it was gonna be a tough birth, but Janie...
她很坚强
...She stepped up.
龙♥卷♥风♥袭来 停电了
The twister hit, the power went out.
她还继续了下去
She just kept on going.
没打麻药
No drugs.
毫不畏缩地把这小东西推出来了
Just pushed out this little dewdrop like she was nothing.
然后詹妮开始流血
Then Janie started bleeding.
他们尽力了
They tried, but...
按理说他们该知道如何止血才对
you'd think they'd know how to stop something like that.
我很抱歉 迈克
I'm so sorry, Mike.
你能跟我们说说这里发生了什么吗
You think you could tell us what happened here?
我之后走了出去
I went outside, after.
想镇定下来
Collect myself.
一车人下来了
A truckload of 'em pulled up.
道路维修工吗
The road crew?
他们什么都没说
They didn't say nothing.
就发疯了
They just went off,
像是着了魔一样到处袭击人
attacking folks like they were possessed.
我冲回去救孩子
I tore back inside to get this little one.
找到了那个储藏室
I found that supply closet,
然后就一直待在里面了
and you know, been there since.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表