但我能听到他们
I could hear them, though.
到处发狂
Tearing through the halls.
医生 护士 他们根本不管
Doctors, nurses... they didn't care.
你说道路维修工发疯了
You said the road crew went nuts.
他们没来找你麻烦吗
Did any of them come after you?
有几个
Yeah, a few of them.
他们切伤你了吗 或者把血滴在你身上了
Did they cut you or bleed on you?
是的
They did.
我不明白 你什么意思
I don't understand. What are you saying?
不管这是什么
Saying that whatever this is,
可能是会传染的
it might be transmittable.
什么 我们都不知道这是怎么回事
What? We don't even know what this is.
你还说它能传播
Now you're saying it can be passed on?
他说得对
He's right.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我体内
Inside.
在发生变化
Something's happening.
你受袭到现在多久了
How long has it been since you were attacked?
三四个小时
Three, four hours.
真正的问题是
The real question is,
再过多久我也会变成他们那样
how long till I become like them?
兄弟们 姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers, sisters...
我知道我没这个权利
I know I have no right,
我没有资格求你们任何事
I have no standing to ask you... you anything,
但情况危急 我必须求你们
but these are desperate times, so ask I must.
我忏悔我的过错
I confess my transgressions,
我愿接受你们的任何惩罚
and I will accept whatever punishment you dole out.
我
Now, I...
求你们帮我
I ask you to help me.
求你们
Please.
别让我做出更可怕的事
Save me from doing worse.
你知道我的立场
Well, you know where I stand.
不 不行
No, you're not...
你们不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
如果他出去 会被他们杀了的
And if he goes out there, they'll kill him.
那我们就等着他杀我们吗
So, we just wait around for him to kill us?
嗯 这是个好计划
Oh, yeah, that's... that's a plan.
或者我们等着他死掉
Or we just wait for him to die.
之前有个...随你怎么叫
There was a... whatever you want to call it...
疯子 在袭击储藏室门
a "rabid" attacking the closet door,
然后他突然死了
and he just died.
这些东西寿命很短的
These things have a shelf life.
我简直难以置信
I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
我们把他关起来 去找解药
We lock him up, we find a cure.
这是间医院
This is a hospital.
算是直觉吧
Yeah, well, call it a hunch,
但我觉得这毛病医书里不会有的
but I don't think you're gonna find this in the medical books.
我打开储藏室的门不是想找解药
I didn't open up that closet door to find a cure.
迈克 很抱歉 但这是不可能的
Look, Mike, I'm sorry, but this is untenable.
我知道
I know.
所以或许我们可以做个交易
That's why I thought maybe we could make a deal.
我去
I'll go
找个安静的地方 待到一切结束
find somewhere quiet and lay low until this is over.
你救我的女儿
And you save my baby girl.
嗯
Yeah.
说定了
You've got yourself a deal.
多谢你 真的
And I thank you for that. I truly do.
但我不是在跟你说话
But I wasn't talking to you.
我认识你
I know you.
你还是个孩子时 我就在教堂见过你
I've seen you in church since you were knee-high.
求你
Please.
我连豚鼠都没养过
I don't even own a guinea pig.
好了 小姑娘
There you go, little girl.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
我为什么觉得
Why do I get the feeling
回头我们会好心没好报
that that is gonna bite us in the ass?
没问题吧
You good?
嗯 好极了
Oh, yeah. Aces.
好了 拿上装备
All right, let's gear up.
这可不好办
That might be tricky.
他干什么呢
What's he doing?
-迪恩 -我们做出了承诺
- Dean... - We made a promise.
做什么 带着枪冲出去吗
To do what? Charge out there, guns blazing?
我们都不知道怎么杀掉他们
We don't even know how to kill them.
她知道 打胸部 是吧 我猜是心脏
She does. Chest, right? I'm guessing heart.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
不 那才叫疯狂呢
No. No, that is madness.
这才是正常
This is horse sense.
拯救迈克的孩子 但打死迈克
Save Mike's baby, but shoot Mike.
这怎么正常了
Tell me where that makes sense.
我们可以等着他们死掉
Look, we can just wait for them to die.
那要多久
And how long is that?
如果他们感染了别人又要等多久
And when they infect others, how long is that?
不 我们留在这儿 孩子必死无疑
No, we stay here, that baby dies.
是我们的错 萨姆
We did this, Sam.
好吗
Okay?
我们闯的祸 我们兜着
We broke it, we bought it.
你知道没别的办法
You know there's no other way.
你小子去哪了 小卡
Where the hell are you, Cass?
我没事
I'm...I'm okay.
你听上去不像没事
You don't sound okay.
迪恩 我没事
Dean, I am fine.
而且 你也解决不了我的问题
Besides, what I have, you can't help me.
什么意思
What do you mean, what you have?
告诉萨姆
Just please tell Sam...
罗威娜拿着《诅咒之书》和法典逃跑了
Rowena escaped with The Book of the Damned and the codex.
好吧 别管罗威娜了 你在哪
Okay, forget Rowena. Where are you?
告诉我 血印
Now, you tell me... the mark...
不是吧 发生这么多 你还担心我
Oh, really? You're worried about me after everything...
迪恩 去掉了吗
Dean, is it gone?
是的 我没事了
Yes. I'm good.
我不是很好
I mean, I'm not great.
我也一样
That's two of us.
这是好事
This is good news.
小卡
Hey, Cass.
萨姆
Sam.
好了 该你了 跟我们说说黑暗
Okay, your turn. Talk to us about the darkness.
我为什么要说黑暗的事
Why would I talk about the darkness?
因为它被释放了
Because it's free.
不 不可能
No, that can't be.
移除血印打开了一个锁
Removing the mark opened some kind of lock.
迪恩看到她了
Dean saw her.
黑暗是个女的
The darkness is a woman?
我们问的就是这个啊
Well, that's what we're asking you.
我们还指望你能说说
We were hoping you could tell us
这是多糟的情况呢
what kind of Defcon screwed we are.
小卡
Cass?
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean...
再见
Goodbye.
我们可能有一阵子不会再见了
It may be some time before we see one another again.
等等 小卡 小卡
Wait, Cass. Cass!
联调局个屁
FBI, my ass.
兄弟们
Brothers.
你们可真够慢的
Took you long enough.
您一召唤我们就尽快赶来了
We came as soon as you called.
该怎么称呼您
What do we call you?
国王啊
King.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表