是我们的错 萨姆
We did this, Sam.
我们闯的祸 我们兜着
We broke it, we bought it.
我释放了一股能摧毁一切的力量到这世上
I unleashed a force on this world that could destroy it.
我只知道是我们放了她
All I know is that we set her free,
那我们就得把她关回去 不管付出什么代价
and we're gonna put her back in, no matter what it takes.
走过的路
为了创造世界 上帝
In order to create the world, God,
只能放弃黑暗 他的妹妹
he had to betray the darkness -- his sister.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
未来 我们是紧密相连的
The future. We're bonded.
你是释放了我的人
You're the one who set me free.
不 那只是个意外
No, that was an accident.
那是命运
It was destiny.
我是不可抗拒的
I can't be resisted.
地狱里有个笼子
There's this cage in hell,
路西法被关在里面
and it's where they keep Lucifer.
我也曾被关在里面
And I've been in it,
上帝好像想让我回到那里
and I think God wants me to go back.
他好有男人味啊
He's so alpha.
进入你头脑的并不是上帝 萨姆
It wasn't God inside your head, Sam.
是我
It was me.
他从未与你同在
He's never been with you.
一直都是我
It was always just me.
我想我的确是你唯一的希望
I guess I am your only hope.
绝不可能
It's never gonna happen.
那就住下吧 伙计
Settle in there, buddy.
如今
天呐
Boy, oh, boy.
妈妈 妈妈 我收到个萨姆
Mom! Mom, I got a Sam!
好啊 亲爱的
Good for you, dearie.
圣诞老人
Santa!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
你给我带来了什么 你给我带来了什么
What'd you bring me? What'd you bring me?
看看圣诞老人给你带了什么
Let's see what santa got for you today.
但是...
But...
我是个乖孩子啊
I was a good boy.
不是吧 罗威娜
Really, Rowena?
你就梦这个
This is what you dream about?
是反复出现的噩梦差不多
It's more of a recurring nightmare, actually.
这东西摘不掉
These don't come off.
这梦我已经做了几个月了
I've been having this dream for months,
但你
but you -
你是新的
you're new.
你是谁
Who are you?
嗯 抱歉 我的礼貌有点生疏了
Yeah, sorry, u202dmy manners are a bit rusty.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十集
你
You. u202d
魔鬼尽在细节
幻觉
The visions.
一切
Everything.
都是你
It was all you.
厉害吧
Impressive, right?
罗威娜呢
And Rowena?
她只是听命行事
Did as she was told.
粉丝啊 总那么急切
Groupies... they're always so eager.
你做了那么多
So you did all of that just to...
就为了要我的身体吗
To what? Jump my bones?
没错
Literally.
那你白费功夫了
Well, you wasted your time, then.
我知道这事会怎么结局
'cause, see, I know how this ends.
是吗
Oh, do you, now?
是的
Yeah.
你戏弄我 折磨我
You'll taunt me, and you'll torture me,
我会拒绝
and I'll say no,
最终 比你想得要早
and eventually, sooner than you think,
我哥哥会走进来 揍扁你
my brother's gonna walk through that door and kick your ass.
迪恩
Dean?
你要把注压在迪恩身上
You're betting on Dean?
一向如此
I always have.
萨姆 你猜错我了
Oh, Sam, you got me all wrong.
我很怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
不 我并不打算折磨你
Oh, no. I-I'm not here to torture ya.
我是可以那么做
I mean, I could.
我可以给你痛苦
I could inflict pain
你无法想象的痛苦
u202dlike you can't even imagine.
我可以让你
I could inflict such delicious,
痛不欲生
perfect pain.
但那是五年前的我了
But that was so five years ago.
不 我不会伤你一根
No, I'm not gonna harm a glorious little hair
漂亮的汗毛的
on that glorious little head.
那你想怎么样
Then, what do you want?
提出一个你不忍♥拒绝的提议
To make you an offer you can't refuse.
你瞧 萨姆 你需要我
You see, Sam, you need me.
我会证明给你看
And I'm gonna prove it to you.
认得吗
Recognize it?
什么
What?
我们在一段记忆中 萨姆
We're in a memory, Sam.
你童年为数不多的一段好记忆
One of the few good ones from your childhood.
对了 我还觉得自己有恋父情结呢 可你呢
By the way, I thought I had daddy issues, but you?
总之 你应该能认得
Anyway, I think you recognize
那个帅气年轻的小伙子吧
the dashing young beanpole over there.
那是我
That's me.
你死定了
You're dead.
拜托 费格斯 少放空话了
Please, Fergus, enough with idle threats.
你背叛了我 还是在我的王国里
You betrayed me... in my kingdom.
不是你的 是他的
Not yours, his!
地狱是他的
Hell is his!
我也是他的
I'm his.
你伤了我 你觉得他会怎么整你
So hurt me, and what do you think he'll do to you?
路西法永远别想出牢笼
Lucifer will never get out of that cell.
你愿拿性命打赌吗
Are you willing to stake your life on that?
把注压在萨姆·温彻斯特身上
On Sam Winchester?!
多久了
How long?
你为他卖♥♥命多久了
How long have you been working for him?
没多久
Not long.
路西法给我托了梦
Lucifer came to me in a dream.
不是那种梦啦
Not that kind of dream.
你就打算让大猛♥男♥指使你吗
So, you're just gonna let the big, strong man boss you around?
你那个超屌♥巫师团呢
Whatever happened to the super-duper awesome coven?
还有女生力量呢
#girlpower?
路西法不是凡人
Lucifer's no man.
他是完美
He's perfection.
你以为我为什么让你的狗腿子找到我
Why do you think I let your droogs find me?
路西法有个计划
Lucifer has a plan, and...
他是魔鬼
And he's the devil.
你说得好像那是坏事似的
You say that like it's a bad thing.
我才是坏事
Oh, I'm a bad thing.
他是最糟的事
He's a worse thing.
路西法上次去人间
The last time Lucifer went topside,
知道他想做什么吗
do you know what he wanted?
死亡 你死 我死
Death for you, for me,
每个人 每个恶魔都死
and every human, and every demon.
他变了
He's changed.
是啊 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
他只不过需要一个死三八爱他
All he needed was the love of a horrible woman.
你做这些 是为什么
So, and you're doing all this, why?
出于好心吗
Out of the goodness of your heart?
别傻了
Don't be daft.
路西法阻止了黑暗
After Lucifer stops the Darkness,
就会升入天堂 坐上王位
he'll ascend to his throne in heaven,
我会伴在他身侧 作为忠诚追随者
and I'll be by his side, a loyal follower.
王后吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表