忆往昔
我的手下昨晚抓来一个离家出走的女孩
My men brought in a runaway last night.
她身上什么都没有
There's no I.D. On her -- nothing on her, actually,
只有一张离开内布拉斯加的大巴票
except for a bus ticket out of Nebraska.
我叫艾莉克斯
My name is Alex.
你还活着 是因为猎人训练好了警长
You're alive because hunters trained the sheriff.
你应该说谢谢才是
I think the first words out of your mouth should be a thank you.
你们认为她是被吸血鬼抓走的吗
You think the vamps are the ones who took her?
我们以前见到过 吸血鬼把人当宠物
We've seen it before --Vampires keeping people as pets,
当血袋
human feedbags.
-这是你家人吗 -是
- This your family? - Yes.
他们人呢
Where are they?
克莱尔 我不是你父亲
Claire, I'm not your father.
那是你对我说的第一句话 记得吗
Those were the first words you ever said to me. Remember?
我爸爸
My dad...
他还在你身体里吗
Is he still in there?
不
No.
我在找一个人
I'm trying to track somebody down.
她叫艾米莉娅 她已经失踪多年了
Her name's Amelia. She's been missing for a few years.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
克莱尔 你不能过去
Claire, you are not going out there.
不
No! ?
妈妈
Mom!
你准备拿克莱尔怎么办
What are you gonna do about Claire?
这不取决于我
It's not up to me.
迪恩 我是乔迪·米尔斯
Hey, Dean. Jody Mills.
乔迪·米尔斯是个好人
Jody Mills is good people,
她会给你个住的地方
and she'll give you a place to crash
让你慢慢缓过来
until you get back on your feet.
克莱尔...你如果踏上我们走的路
You know, Claire, you go down this path -- our path...
干蠢事之前千万做好功课
...Do your homework before you do anything stupid, okay?
如果需要我们 我们随叫随到
And we're here if you need us, any time.
如今
南达科他州 苏福尔斯
外面冷清得都风滚草了
It's like tumbleweeds out there.
大家都哪去了
Where is everybody?
或许他们去冬季啪啪地了
Maybe they moved on to their winter humping grounds.
这里好冷啊
It's freezing.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
不
No.
我们终于能独处了
We finally have the place to ourselves.
你是说你不喜欢
You mean you don't like it
旁边的车
when the, uh, car next to you's
上下晃动 还发出呻♥吟♥声吗
bumping up and down and you hear groaning?
没人能听到我们吧
Nobody can hear us, can they?
今晚不会的
Not tonight.
道格
Doug!
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
他知道
He knows.
是吧
Don't you?
我发誓我什么都不知道
I swear I don't know anything.
求你
Please.
你是什么
What are you?
你是什么
What are you?!
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第十二集
你给我们找到案子了吗
Did you catch us a case?
不要忘记我
没有
Um, no.
听啊
Get this.
有人拍了张照片
Some... some dude took a picture
一只鼬鼠骑着一只飞行的啄木鸟
of a weasel riding a flying woodpecker.
飞在半空中 真是疯狂
Midair. I-it's kind of nuts.
那么阿玛拉也没有消息喽
So, I'm guessing there's nothing on the mar-meter, either.
是啊
No.
我开始觉得上帝的疯子妹妹
I'm starting to think that God's psycho sister
可能转入地下了
has gone to ground.
你呢 小卡有消息吗
What about you? Hear from cas?
没有 他说他在想办法引她出洞
No, he said he was working on something to draw her out,
但他离开后就一直没消息了
but it's been radio silence since he was here.
嗯 这么安静让我好不舒服
Yeah, all this quiet's starting to wig me out.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
那是 猫王
That? That's the Elvis.
猫王
Elvis?
那是...
Is that a...
-糖衣甜甜圈 -嗯
- That's a glazed doughnut. - Yeah.
其实是两个
Two, actually.
上面一个 下面一个
One topside, one on the bottom.
比较差劲的那种
Now, your inferior versions...
只用一个甜甜圈 从中间切开
they'll just take one doughnut, split it right down the middle.
这才是好货
Boom.
好吧 希望你吃得愉快
All right, well, uh, hope you enjoy it.
这世上还有孩子吃不饱呢
You know there are starving children out there.
哥们 我身经百战 没死在妖魔鬼怪手里
Dude, I'm not gonna survive hundreds of monster attacks
也不要死在双甜甜圈怪手里
to get flatlined by... by some double doughnut monstrosity.
这是猫王
The Elvis!
随你说吧
Whatever it...
这东西有多少卡路里啊
How many calories are in that thing?
好久不见
Long time.
你的《疯狂高尔夫》影评早该出来了
Your, uh, "Caddyshack" review is way overdue.
嗯 没问题 我们就去
Yeah, you got it. We're there.
想去趟南达科他州吗
How do you feel about South Dakota?
据传
Word on the street
我现在站在王室旁边
is that I'm in the presence of royalty...
你们会当选舞会国王和王后
Future prom king and queen.
你们现在领先
You guys are in the lead.
不会吧
No way.
亨利 对你来说当然可能 但我怎么可能
No, I mean, yeah, for you, Henry, but not me.
另外 这个还有人在做吗
Also, people still do that?
我以为这都是80年代的事了
I thought it was, like, an '80s thing.
是啊 还有王冠什么的呢
Oh, yeah, there's crowns and everything.
得啦 我们好好享受一番
Come on. Let's have fun with it.
我穿裙子 你穿西装
I'll wear the dress. You wear the tux.
你的胸可撑不起我的裙子
You don't have the boobs for my dress.
什么 拜托 看我这对儿胸器
What? Come on. Look at those things.
P老师
Hey, Mr. P.
艾莉克斯 明天的测试准备好了吗
Alex, you ready for the test tomorrow?
没有
So not.
那幸好你还有18小时做准备
Oh, lucky you've got 18 hours to prep.
祝你愉快
Good times.
-回见 -回见
- See ya. - See ya.
天呐 化学实验课上
Oh, my God. Chem lab...
我在自己的口水里睡着了
I fell asleep in a pool of my own drool.
教练说明天有两节的训练
Oh, and coach is calling double practice tomorrow.
中场需要好好练习
Midfield needs serious tightening.
怎么了
What?
就是
Just...
你的表现好棒啊
You're killing it out there.
得了
Shut up.
融入得很好
Fitting right in.
温家兄弟
The Winchesters?
他们怎么来了
Why would they be here?
我又没亮蝙蝠灯
I didn't put up the bat signal.
这下邻里不得安宁了
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
-我帮帮你吧 -谢谢
- Let me help you out. - Oh, thank you.
-不客气 -过来
- Yeah, sure. - Come here.
太久没见了
It has been too long.
嗯 是啊 真是太久了
Yeah, clearly, it's been too long
艾莉克斯 是你吧
'cause, Alex, that is you, right?
我没变化那么大吧
I don't look that different.
每天早上在浴室里
It's amazing what you can accomplish
待两小时 成效惊人
when you spend two hours in the bathroom every morning.
你什么时候还早起了
Since when are you even up in the morning?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表