应该是最弱的当先
The weakest should go first.
所以是女巫
Naturally, that means the witches.
够了
Enough.
之后 是路西法
After that, it's Lucifer's turn.
身体攻击 一对一
Physical attack, one on one.
那小卡呢
What about Cass?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你宠物的安全是我的首要考虑
Your pet's safety is my highest concern.
相信我 他同意的
Trust me, he's on board.
等她被削弱后
Once she's been weakened,
我就把血印从阿玛拉那里夺回来
I will take the Mark back from Amara
然后用来封印她
and use it to seal her away.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
上帝和我谈过了
God and I talked about this.
总得有人承担血印
Someone needs to bear the Mark.
那也该是我啊
Well, that should be me.
我都做过了 我已经坏掉了
I-I've had it before. I'm damaged goods.
是啊 你已经被玷污了
Exactly. You've already been tainted.
我不能把它转交给你 萨姆自动提出了
I can't transfer it to you. Sam volunteered.
先是小卡去做敢死队 现在又是你
First Cass is making kamikaze side plans and now you?
你就不能跟我谈谈吗
You couldn't have talked to me?
我们谈了
We did talk.
如果血印把你变成了疯子呢 那怎么办
And what happens when the Mark turns you psycho, then what?
你把我关起来 不让我伤害人
You...lock me up where I can't hurt anyone.
把钥匙丢掉
And you throw away the key.
萨姆 不行
Sam, no.
迪恩 你说过你无法打败阿玛拉
Dean, you told me you couldn't beat Amara,
所以只能是我
that it would have to be me.
所以我要上了
Well, this is it -- me.
我就那么一说 天使能伤到她
I'm just saying, angels can hurt her.
以前就成功过
It's worked before.
如果你把让阿玛拉轻度呕吐叫"成功"的话
If you call giving Amara a mild case of the pukes working.
我们要伤害她的同时弄晕她
We're trying to disorientate her as much as hurt her.
你低估巫术 费格斯 一直如此
You underestimate witchcraft, Fergus, always have.
要说起来
If anything,
她这次大概都免疫了
she's inoculated.
全面恶魔攻击
Full-scale demon attack.
这才是我们的制胜因素
That's our "X" Factor.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
该采取聪明的办法了
It's time to do the smart thing.
那我该做什么 坐在旁边看吗
So, what am I supposed to do, just sit by and watch?
不 我们都要打这场仗
No. We're both in this fight.
你要带领军队
You're leading this army.
照顾坏人吗
Oh, you mean babysitting the bad guys?
萨姆
Okay, Sam.
好吧
Okay.
上帝的计划
God's plan.
你好 阿玛拉
Hello, Amara.
你好 女巫
Hello, witch.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我以前进入过你的头脑
Been inside your head once before.
再找到一次不难
Easy enough to find my way back.
你还在找上帝吧
Take it u202dyou're still looking for God?
我就跟他在一起呢
Well, I'm with him right now.
他就在这儿
He's here.
没错 就在里面
Yes. Right inside.
我们的交易呢
Our deal holds?
安全送我回过去
Safe passage back in time?
我可是替你冒了大险 背叛上帝啊
I went out on a limb for you -- betrayed God, of all people.
你没有背叛上帝
You didn't betray God.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你一召唤我 我就知道这是陷阱
I knew this was a trap the moment you called.
我不在乎
I didn't care.
我一直只想跟我哥哥单独面对面
All I've ever wanted is a one-on-one with my brother.
你给了我这个机会
And you've just given it to me.
问题是
The question is...
我要怎么报答你
how am I going to repay you?
[咒语]
Attenuare!
好痒
That tickles.
你真觉得一个女巫的法力能伤到我吗
Do you really think the power of one witch can hurt me?
我不是一个人
I'm not just one witch.
[咒语]
Attenuare!
[咒语]
Attenuare!
[咒语]
Attenuare!
[咒语]
Attenuare!
够了
Enough.
努力值得称赞
Points for trying.
不
No!
别过来 不
Get back! No!
不不
No! No! No!
不
No!
你好 哥哥
Hello, brother.
你作弊
You cheated...
又这样
again.
但是
But --
儿子
Son.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为这事 为一切
For this, for everything.
终于道歉了
An apology at last.
道歉对我有什么用
What's sorry to me?
我在那笼子里憋了数百万年
I spent millions of years crammed into that cage...
一个人
alone...
害怕 企盼
and afraid, wishing --
祈求一死 就因为你
begging for death because of you!
我犯了什么罪呢 哥哥
And what was my crime, brother?
世界必须诞生
The world needed to be born!
但你不肯让我做
And you wouldn't let me!
阿玛拉 你让我别无选择
Amara, you give me no choice.
那是你的说法 我不这么看
That's your story. Not mine.
你驱逐我的真正原因
The real reason you banished me,
不许我存在的真正原因
why I couldn't be allowed to exist...
是你受不了
you couldn't stand it.
我们本来平起平坐
No, we were equals.
我们并不伟大或强大
We weren't great or powerful,
因为我们只有彼此
because we stood u202donly in relation to each other.
你以为你创造大天使是为了带来光明吗
You think you made the archangels to bring light?
不
No.
你创造他们是为了创造低等生物
You made them u202dto create lesser beings,
好凸显你的伟大
to make you large,
让你成为主
to make you Lord.
那是自负
It was ego!
你想做大人物
You wanted to be big!
没错
That's true.
但不全是如此
But it isn't the whole truth.
造物的价值和荣耀
There's a value, a glory in creation...
比我的骄傲或自负更伟大 更真实
that's greater and truer than my pride or my ego.
不管你称之为恩典还是存在
Call it grace, call it being!
那并不来自我
Whatever it is, u202dit didn't come from my hands.
它本就存在
It was there...
等待诞生
waiting to be born.
事实如此 就像我们的诞生
It just is, as you and I just were.
你被释放出来后 我知道你见识过
Since you've been freed, I know that you've seen it.
也感受到了
Felt it.
不非得这样啊
It didn't have to be like this.
我本是爱你的 哥哥
I loved you, brother.
好吧
Well...
你又赢了
you've won again.
做个了结吧
Finish it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表