她说得对
She's right.
没人跟你说话 大块头
Nobody's talking to you, big and tall.
我可以招来其他人
I can enlist others.
女巫姐妹
Sister witches.
你疯了
You're mad.
我们对付阿玛拉毫无胜算
We don't stand a chance against Amara!
罗威娜 亲爱的
Rowena, honey...
是有机会的
there is a chance.
太阳
权力的游戏 就像抢椅子
Game of thrones. It's musical chairs.
不过
Still...
我还是想要
I wanted it --
我想戴着王冠走向末日
to go out with the crown on my head!
这就是你向他们提出的
And that's what you offered them,
满足你自大的机会
a chance to stroke your ego?
你还奇怪他们为什么拒绝了吗
And you wonder why they said no.
我们有更好的提议
Well, we've got something better --
一个计划
a plan.
你可以袖手旁观
Now, you can sit on the sidelines
看着世界完蛋
and watch the world die...
你也可以战斗
or you can fight.
你想重新夺回王位
You know, to be king again,
或许得先记起来怎么做士兵
maybe you need to remember how to be a soldier.
什么计划
What's the plan?
我们集结我们的部队
We assemble our band of brothers,
对阿玛拉发起全力攻击
hit Amara with everything we've got.
然后 趁她虚弱之时
Then when she's weak...
我了结她
I finish her off.
那么
So...
参照原本的战斗计划
a page from the original playbook.
但这次用的是女巫和天使 而不是大天使
This time with witches and demons subbing for archangels.
没错
Exactly.
我还是不喜欢
I still don't like it.
既然你可以杀她 何必关她
But why trap her u202dwhen you can kill her, you know?
你得承认
I-I mean, you got to admit,
如果直接动杀招 出错的概率会更小
there's a lot less room for error if you shoot to kill.
我解释过了
I explained why.
是啊 但何必留着她呢
Right, but why keep her in play?
好让她逃跑 然后我们再来一次吗
So she can escape and we can go through this all over again?
-迪恩 你究竟想说什么 -没什么
- Dean, what is this about? - I -- Nothing.
难道只有我在理智思考吗
Am I the only one thinking rational here?
是因为她
It's about her.
萨姆 是因为他女朋友
Sam, it's about his girlfriend.
好吧 闭嘴
Okay. Shut up.
想想看啊
I mean, think about it.
迪恩·温彻斯特见到了宇宙第一怪
Dean Winchester meets the biggest evil in the universe,
居然不想动手
and he takes a pass?
拜托
Come on.
他想要爸爸做他下不去手的事
Now he wants Daddy to do what he couldn't.
他说的对吗
Is he right?
我才不要跟他吵呢
Oh, I'm not getting into it with him.
别想
Not gonna happen.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
拜托 好的建议人人适用
Come on, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
我们不就为你俩把话都谈开了吗
We opened a vein for you two.
我试过杀她
I tried to kill her.
但没成功
And it didn't work.
或许没成功是因为你不希望成功
Maybe it didn't work because you didn't want it to work.
或许你不想杀她
Maybe you didn't want to kill her.
你希望上帝杀了阿玛拉
You want God to kill Amara
是因为你自己不希望阿玛拉死吗
because you don't want Amara to be killed?
是啊 或许我是有点不忍♥心伤害她
Yeah, maybe there's a part of me that just can't hurt her.
但如果她已经死了
But if she's already dead...
那就没得纠结了 是啊
Then she's already dead. Right.
好尴尬
Well, that got weird.
迪恩
Dean...
这些选择总会让我们紧张
...we always sweat this stuff, these choices.
但这次 上帝站在我们这边
But, for once, u202dwe have God on our side.
这次 我们可以按他的办法走
I mean, for once, we can actually just do things his way.
那
That's...
那是个很简单的计划
That's a very simple plan.
简单
Simple...
但近乎疯狂
bordering on insane.
这是自杀
It's suicide.
没错
That's right.
还加入吗
Still in?
走吧
Let's go.
求你了
Please!
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我才当了三天先知
I've only been a prophet for three days!
但你知道他在哪
But you know where he is.
我不会告诉你的
I won't tell you.
你不需要说出口
You won't have to.
堪萨斯
Kansas.
世上最棒的老爸
我不记仇
I don't hold grudges.
再说 那个狗脖套是挺聪明的
Besides, that dog collar was a lovely touch,
凸显了我的眼睛
really made my eyes pop.
今天我差点戴来了
Almost wore it here today.
很高兴你这么有幽默感
Oh, I'm glad you're such a good sport.
红发妞
Hey, Red.
还是那么美啊
Looking gorgeous as ever.
我觉得我是该道个歉
Hey, I think a little apology is in order.
你以为你是第一个企图杀我的人吗
You think you're the first man to try and kill me?
你好 费格斯
Hello, Fergus.
母亲
Mother.
孩子们好啊
Hello, my children.
就他
Him?
罗威娜 克劳力
Rowena. Crowley.
很高兴终于见到你们本人了
It's good to finally meet you in person.
我要为我这辈子做过的一切道歉
Sorry about, well, everything I've ever done in my life.
真的 你肯定不怎么喜欢我吧
Really, u202dy-you can't have been a fan.
是啊 我早就不怎么喜欢
Oh, yeah, I've been quietly rooting against you both
你俩了
for some time now.
不过 我不能否认
Although, I can't deny
你是我的一个罪恶快♥感♥
you're one of my guilty pleasures.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
行了 别调情 别吵架
All right, no flirting, and no fighting.
别做交易
Yeah, and no deals.
别说什么如果我们活下来
No talks about who is owed what
谁欠谁什么的
if we survive this.
谁都不喜欢谁 这无所谓
Nobody likes each other. It doesn't matter.
我们只需要一起去打仗
We only have the fight ahead.
阿玛拉在找我
Amara's looking for me.
但我暂时做了针对她的防护
But I'm warded against her, for now.
我一旦放下防护 她就会出现
The second I drop the warding, she'll show.
她知道自己会面临硬仗 我们就跟她打
She'll be expecting a fight, and we'll give it to her.
震慑 震慑她
Shock and awe. Shock and awe.
你们的军队都准备好了吗
You have your troops in position?
罗威娜 说
Yes, Rowena?
计划真棒 上帝
Fabulous plan...God,
但是没有人觉得这个计划
but doesn't this strategy strike anyone
不太讲策略吗
as a wee bit un-strategic?
我们不该至少试试偷袭她吗
Shouldn't we at least try to catch her off guard?
这个顺序是定好了的吗
Is that sequence set in stone?
恶魔 天使 女巫
Demon, angel, witch power?
在我看来第一梯队
Seems to me that the first response
应该是最可牺牲的部队
should come from the most disposable force.
是啊 说得有理 小狗狗
Right! Good argument, Doggie.
那就让恶魔打头吧
Demons first, it is.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表