when we both know you're doing it for you.
你受不了失去他
You can't lose him.
但即便萨姆能打赢
But even if Sammy could win the title bout...
我的答复还是"不"
the answer would still be "No."
永远都是"不"
The answer will always be "No."
结束了 迪恩
Game's over, Dean.
再没有第二次机会了
No more second chances.
没有多一条命了
No more extra lives.
该跟路易吉告别了 马里奥
Time to say bye-bye to Luigi, Mario.
我请求你
I'm asking you...
我恳求你
I'm begging you, please.
让他回来吧
Bring him back.
让他回来 带我走
Bring him back and take me instead.
我不是来跟你讨价还价的 小子
I'm not here to bargain with you, kid.
我是来收你的
I'm here to reap you.
有趣的是
And the kicker is...
萨姆还没死呢
Sam's not dead.
但你死了
But you are.
至少很快就要死了
Or will be, soon enough.
脉搏在衰弱 把心搏托盘给我
Pulse is fading. u202dThrow me that cardio tray.
-怎么会 -相信我
- But how? - Trust me.
如果温家人死了 我肯定会知道
If the big "W" bit it, I'd get a call.
走吧 迪恩
Come along now, Dean.
时间到了
It's time.
好了
Okay.
空虚
The empty...
在等待
it's waiting.
把他翻过去
Turn him on his side.
好了
Okay.
他还活着
He's alive.
-他 -萨姆
- He? - Sam?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
跟他没啥关系
Yeah, not so much.
我需要辆车
I need a -- I need a car.
不不 绝对不行
No. No, not a chance.
听着 我不是在求你
Look, pal, I'm not asking.
听着 疯子 你盗窃
Hey, look, psycho, I got you for stealing
并吞服剂量足以判重刑的限制药物
and consuming a felony's worth of Schedule IV drugs,
还袭击警官
plus assaulting a police officer.
你哪都别想去 给他打镇静剂
You ain't going nowhere. Sedate him.
不行
No.
我们出去说句话 好吗
Can we have a word outside, please?
他现在最不需要的就是再打药了
More drugs is the last thing he needs.
他会再次没命的
He could die -- again.
好吧 那你盯住他
Fine, just keep your eye on him.
我去呼叫白鸟
I'm gonna call over to White Bird,
叫些支援来
get some backup in here.
萨姆
Sammy?
迪恩 嗯
Dean, yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
我...怎么回事
I -- What happened?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在54号♥公路上的急救中心
I'm, uh, at the Urgent Care on 54.
是柯...
Is Cor-- u202d
萨姆
Sammy?
柯宾跟你在一起吗
Is Corbin with you?
萨姆
Sam?!
迪恩
Dean! u202d
有人吗
Hello?
你没事吧
You okay?
我真的没事
I really am.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么回事 出什么事了
What was that? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
柯宾
Corbin?
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
求你 别怕我
Please, don't be scared of me.
这不是我想要的
I didn't want this.
这一切都不是
Okay, any of this, but...
但还是发生了 我感觉好...
it's happened and it feels so...
你会明白的
You'll see.
我们能在一起
We'll be together.
不 求你
No. Please.
-永远在一起 -不
- Forever. - No!
跑
Run!
不 不
No! No!
你可算来了
It took you long enough.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
你弟弟怎么样了
How's your brother?
医生说
The doc says that, um...
柯宾憋死萨姆时
Well, when Corbin choked him,
他进入了休克状态
u202dSam's body went into shock
他的呼吸 心跳
and his breathing, his heartbeat
都减弱到几乎无法察觉
slowed down to almost nothing.
所以他只是差点死了
So he was, uh -- u202dhe was just mostly dead.
但他不会有事
But he'll be okay.
那很好啊
Must be nice.
那不是
That wasn't...
柯宾不是个杀人犯
Corbin wasn't a killer.
我知道
I know.
他是为了我
He did it for me.
米歇尔 这会很难承受
Michelle, u202dthis is gonna be very hard.
但你不会有事的
But you will be okay.
最终
And, eventually...
你能恢复正常
eventually u202dyou'll get back to normal.
我不会的
No, I won't.
他们一小时前
They said I could leave...
就说我可以走了
an hour ago.
但是
But...
我该去哪呢
where am I even supposed to go?
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we survived together...
我还是看着我爱的人死掉
I watched the man I love die.
我再也回不到正常了
There's no normal after that.
就这样啊
So, that's it, huh?
两夸脱O阴型血输进去 你就没事了
Two quarts O-neg, and you're good to go.
她怎么样
How is she?
她很坚强 会没事的
She's strong. She'll be all right.
线缝得结实吗
Those stitches gonna hold?
结实 是专业级别的
Oh, yeah -- uh, professional grade.
用几天抗生素 卧床休息一下
Couple days of antibiotics and some bed rest,
然后我就能恢复正常了
and I'm, uh, back to normal.
你做了什么
Hey, so, what did you do?
你以为我死了的时候
When you thought I was dead?
你都做了什么
What did you do?
我考虑过重新装♥修♥你的房♥间
Thought about redecorating your room,
放个按♥摩♥浴缸 迪斯科球
you know, putting in a Jacuzzi, a nice disco ball --
提高地堡的格调
really class up the joint.
别闹了
Right, seriously.
我
What, I, uh...
我知道你没死
I knew you weren't dead.
好吧
Right.
我知道的
I knew.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表