结束了
It's over.
还有你知道吗
And you know what?
你嘴皮子功夫很好 真的
You talk a good game. You do.
有几次你都差点把我说动了
Hell, you almost had me sold a few times,
但之后我一想 假如你是对的呢
but then I thought, what if you're right?
假如你说的是实话呢
What if you're telling the truth?
假如你能打败她呢
What -- what if you can beat her?
我能
I can.
但上一次
Even though, last time,
打败她的是你加上另外三个大天使
it took you u202dplus three other archangels.
对了 还有上帝
Oh, yeah, and capital "G," God.
怎么 你是说那个拖后腿的吗
Oh, okay, what, u202dyou mean the dead weight?
但就算你搞定了她 然后呢
But let's say you gank her. Then what?
我搬到洛杉矶 破案去
I move to L.A., solve crimes.
错
Wrong.
然后你就要重新发动天启了
Then you go about starting the apocalypse again
因为你是个老油条
because you're an old dog,
而那是你的老把戏
and that's your old trick.
首先 你不能确定
Hey, first off, you don't know that.
其次 就算我那么做了
Second, even if I did,
那也比她打算做的事好
that's better u202dthan what she has planned.
是吗
Is it?
真的吗
Really?
因为我是这么觉得的
Because this is what I think.
我觉得无论是谁赢 你还是黑暗
I think that whoever wins, you or the darkness,
其他人都是输
everyone else loses.
所以 不
So, no.
我的答案是"不"
My answer is no.
这不是因为迪恩或者...过去的事
This isn't 'cause of Dean or -- or the past.
而是因为我对我的朋友们 亲人们
This is about me u202dhaving faith in my friends,
有信心
having faith in my family.
我们会找到解决办法的
We will find a way.
我准备好赴死了
I'm ready to die.
我也准备好看着我爱的人死去了
And I'm ready to watch people I love die.
但我不打算当你的走狗
But I'm not ready to be your bitch.
好吧
Okay.
B计划
Plan "B."
萨姆
Sam?!
不要
Don't!
混球
Hey, ass-butt!
迪恩
Dean.
以及另一个
Uh, the other one.
欢迎加入派对
Welcome to the party.
害怕吗
Scared?
一点都不
Not even a little.
这样的时刻 气氛是最重要的
Moments like this, it's all about ambience.
我可以打败黑暗
I can beat the darkness.
我 只有我
Me, only me.
这两人算什么玩意
Who are these two?
他俩就是大猩猩
They're a couple of apes.
你知道我是对的 卡西迪奥
You know I'm right, Castiel.
你知道的
You know it.
你想那样玩吗
You want to play that way?
-我们赢不了的 -我们不用赢
- We can't win. - We don't have to win.
我们只需要撑几分钟就好
We've just got to last a few minutes.
你出手像个人类似的
You hit like a human.
好了 萨姆
All right, Sam.
我会让你很好选
I'm gonna make this real easy for you.
要么说出那个"好"
You say the magic word...
要么你哥哥就死
...or your brother dies,
我们都知道你不会看着他死
and we both know you won't let that happen.
[咒语]
Anan Avar Kavak!
那么 有遗言吗
So? Last words?
不用谢
You're welcome.
有人说吗
Anyone?
不说你咬我啊
Bite me.
我可以让她咬你的
I can make her do that.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
关于黑暗吗
About the Darkness?
不知道
No clue.
-我们会想到办法的 -或者尖叫着死去
- We'll figure it out. - Or die screaming.
这真是一场灾难 现在都结束了
This has been a horrible train wreck, so we're done.
组合 结束
Team-up over.
那她呢
What about her?
她留下
She stays.
你们其他人 滚出地狱
The rest of you lot, get the hell out of hell.
你没事吧
You all right?
我想是的
I think so.
我会没事的
I will be.
要我送你一程吗
Want me to give you a lift?
不用 你们俩先走
No, you two go on ahead.
我就来
I'll catch up.
好
Okay.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
今天够呛
Tough day.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
你还好吗
You good?
不知道
I don't know.
如果路西法说的是真的怎么办
I mean, what if Lucifer was telling the truth?
-如果他 -不 老弟
- You know, what if he's the -- - No, dude.
黑暗是糟糕
Darkness is bad.
她加上魔鬼
Her and the devil?
那就是噩梦
That's a nightmare.
母亲
Mother?
你为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
我恨你 是因为当我看着你的眼睛
I hate you because when I look into your eyes,
我看到了曾经的我
I see the woman I used to be,
在没有魔法 巫师团之前
before magic, before the coven,
我还什么都不是 只是革匠的女儿罗威娜
when I was nothing but Rowena, the tanner's daughter.
一个苍白 胆怯的小女孩
A pale, scared, little girl
散发着污秽和死亡的气息
who smelled of filth and death.
我恨你
I hate you...
因为你出生时
because when you were born,
你父亲说他爱我
your father said he loved me.
然后他回到了他奢华的家中 他正妻身边
Then he went back to his grand wife and his grand house
而我则可怜地半死不活地躺在草垫上
whilst I lay pathetic u202dand half-dead on a straw mat,
我的大腿沾满鲜血
my thighs slick with blood.
我恨你
I hate you...
因为如果我不恨
Because if I didn't...
我就会爱你
I'd love you.
但是爱 爱是弱点
But love -- love is weakness.
我永远不要再脆弱
And I'll never be weak again.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
再猜猜
Guess again.
不
No.
有遗言吗
Last words?
你真的能打败她吗
Can you really beat her?
-我可以 -那么好
- I can. - u202dThen, yes.
路西法
Lucifer.
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby!
不可能 你念完了咒语
It can't be. You finished the spell.
但如果他已经在另一个皮囊里
But if he was already in another vessel...
漏洞
Loophole.
见鬼
Bloody hell.
罗威娜
Rowena.
陛下
My liege.
你知道
You know...
你为我做的 我永远不会忘记
What you've done for me, I'll never forget it.
那是我的荣幸
'twas my honor.
是啊
Yes.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表