剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
但是 也该回去了
but maybe it's time to find out.
你要是愿意 我倒想跟你换换
Hell, I'll swap places with you, if you'd like.
因为我回家 绝对会被大卸八块
'Cause I go home, I'm a dead man.
我可不换 谢谢好意
I'm gonna have to say no, thank you.
你要回家了
That what you doing, going home?
嗯 我也得给麦迪逊一个让我跪搓衣板的机会
Yeah, I think I need to give Madison a chance to kick my ass in person.
医院已为我们准备好
Hospital's prepped for our arrival.
谢了
Thanks.
你现在是平民 我比你军级高
You're a civilian, I out-rank you now.
真难喝
That is disgusting.
忍♥着吧
Stick with it.
长官 上路前 说两句呗
Boss, you wanna say a few words for the road?
这还不算最糟 走吧
Could have been worse. Let's go.
-有个性 -颇有丘吉尔的冷幽默感啊 长官
- This guy's something else. - Shades of Churchill, sir.
丫头 我开车
Kid, I'm driving.
一等兵诺文负责开车
Lance Corporal Novin has the wheel.
一等兵
Lance Corporal?
你应得的 恭喜
You've earned it, congratulations.
我没懂
I don't get it.
"小矮砸"被降职了
Did short stuff just get demoted?
别破坏我的好心情 混球
Don't ruin this for me, dickheads.
不准再叫我"小矮砸"
And stop calling me short stuff.
走吧 上车
Go on, get in.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表