剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
长官
Boss.
我也可以去执行任务
I'm good to go.
很走运 我没伤到要害
This was just a lucky shot.
躲过子弹 才叫幸运 中士
The only luck shot's the one that misses, Sergeant.
另外 万一帕维尔有什么诡计 也有你在这里应对
Plus, we need you match fit for whatever Pavel's planning.
你叫什么名字
真名叫什么
别说俄语 等任务结束 我们离开这里再说
No Russian, not until all of this is over and we are out of the country.
你答非所问
You are avoiding the question.
没错
Yes, I am.
我叫什么不重要了
My name doesn't matter anymore.
我放弃了名字在内的几乎整个人生
I gave it up with almost everything else in my life.
"几乎整个人生"
"Almost everything"?
我的弟弟 格利高里
My brother, Gregory.
他生前是个反战主义者
He was a pacifist.
他讨厌我参军
He hated me for joining the army,
讨厌我坚持的一切原则
hated everything I stood for.
他因西方的国际制裁 而丢了工作
He lost his job due to sanctions from the West.
他最终不得不借钱去买♥♥药自杀
Had to borrow money to buy the pills to end his own life.
临死都是个懦夫
Coward to the very end.
不肯反击
Refusing to fight back.
我们的人不该落得如此下场
Our people deserve better.
而我们团队的人就该死
Just not our team.
客死他乡就是他们应有的下场吗
Did they not deserve to go home?
我也是奉命行事
I had my orders.
但是
But...
也许
maybe...
我当时可以换个方式
I could have done things differently.
也许我可以按自己的方式来
Maybe I could have done it my own way.
耶鲁科斯珠宝店
好了 就像A小队训练得那样
Okay, just like Alpha group training.
速战速决
Move fast, move hard.
警♥察♥马上来了
Police inbound.
90秒之后到达
ETA 90 seconds.
卡特里娜
Katrina!
别停下来
Don't stop!
30秒
30 seconds!
快走
Move.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 萨拉多夫
总部 我是总指挥
Hello, Zero. This is Zero Alpha.
检查通讯 收到回复
Radio check, over.
这里是总部 收到
Yeah, this is Zero. We got you.
该死 我成总部的人了
Shit, I'm Zero.
我可不想待在总部
I don't want to be Zero.
休息吧 这里有我
Rest up. I've got this.
不 我等小队安全回来 再休息
No, I'll rest up when the team get back safe.
怪不得你想离开这里
It's no wonder you want to get out of here
想要出外勤
and get out and see some real action.
听说你杀人了
Heard you got a kill.
第一次杀人吗
First one?
你没事吧
You okay?
夜不能寐
Couldn't sleep.
就是...
Just...
脑中不断浮现那个场景
Kept seeing it in my head, over and over.
第一次杀人的记忆 一生都无法抹去
Yeah, it's the one that stays with you.
目标在三楼
Target's on the third floor.
303室
Apartment 303.
别轻举妄动
罗曼·勒斯尼斯基 我是亚历山大·柯川上校
Roman Lesnitsky? Colonel Alexander Coltrane.
我奉命前来带你出境
Here to extract you as arranged.
我怎么知道你们不是来杀我的
How do I know you're not here to kill me?
因为你还喘着气呢
Because you're still alive.
-你们是英国人 -对
- You are British? - Yep.
这是什么货啊
What the hell is this?
斯坦布劳斯卡酒 大家都爱喝
Stanikbrovska. Very popular.
鬼才信你
你会说俄语吗
能派上用场
尤其是用来分散目标注意力
枪都没上膛
It's not even loaded.
我再也不相信枪了
I don't believe in guns anymore.
枪还是有用的 老兄
Well, they definitely exist, mate,
而且装上子弹比较好
and they're definitely better with ammo.
你想出境 我们来带你走
You asked for extraction. We're extracting you.
收拾好东西 赶紧走
Grab some things and move out.
赶紧
Now!
现在着急了啊
Now you're in a hurry, eh?
我都等了好几周了
Weeks. Weeks I've been waiting.
一天天提心吊胆 杯弓蛇影
Jumping at fucking shadows.
每次我尝试联♥系♥你们的情报局
Every time I try to contact one of your agencies,
我都冒着俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥监听我 找到我的风险
I run the risk of Russia eavesdropping on me, finding me.
但你们都不觉得我的情报有价值
But no, none of you think my intel will be worth it.
我们现在知道了
Well, we know otherwise.
我们想知道"翠鸟"的全部信息
We wanna hear all about Kingfisher.
我叛逃就是因为"翠鸟"
Kingfisher is why I am running.
你害怕他
You're scared of him?
"翠鸟"是个计划 不是人
Kingfisher is a project, not a person.
我就是该计划的主要设计者
And I am the grand designer.
"计划" 什么计划
"Project"? A project for what?
继乌克兰克里米亚危机后
After Crimea, Ukraine...
俄♥罗♥斯♥经济损失六千亿
Russian economy hemorrhaged $600 billion
都是拜你们的国际制裁所赐
thanks to your sanctions.
两千万人口下岗变困难户
20 million people forced below poverty line.
"翠鸟"是应对欧美恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径的机密行动
Kingfisher was covert response to this act of terrorism by Europe and America.
我们指望不上西方了
We could no longer look to the West,
所以就"望向"东方了
so we looked east.
文采真好 但你说了半天 啥意思
That's all very poetic. What the fuck does it mean?
等我叛逃出境后 会将情报全盘托出
You will get your defection debrief once I have been defected.
你知道帕维尔·库拉根吗
What about Pavel Kuragin?
你们知道太多了
You know too much.
上面派帕维尔执行我的计划
Pavel was tasked with carrying out my plan.
我就是因为帕维尔才逃亡
Pavel is the reason I am running.
这么说 你害怕他
So you're scared of him.
不 上校
No, Colonel.
我是被他吓破胆
Terrified.
他这个人
The man that he is...
心狠手辣 不择手段
and the lines he will not hesitate to cross.
能给我一根烟抽吗
Now, can I please have my fucking cigarettes?
你说什么
Excuse me?
一小时前不是打过电♥话♥了吗 我让你们带烟过来
On the phone an hour ago. I told you to bring me some.
一小时前 我们谁都没跟你联♥系♥过
None of our people have contacted you within the last hour.
糟了 我告诉过你
No, I told you.
可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥想引蛇出洞
Could have been a Russian fishing trip.
如果真是如此
Yeah, well, if it was,
他们就知道他的位置了 会来对付他
they'll know where he is and they'll be after him.
麦克 你领头 诺文 你后方掩护
Mac, you take point. Novin, rear.
勒斯尼斯基 跟着我 我们走
Lesnitsky, on me. Let's move.
什么情况
What was that?
B队
Bravo?
总部 公♥寓♥停电了
Zero, we seem to have lost power.
查一下原因
See if you can't find out why.
收到
Copy that.
待在里面 锁好门
诺文 跟着我
Novin, on me.
退后
Get back.
拿到夜视镜了 麦克
Got eyes, Mac.
麦克 正一点钟方向 敌人
Mac, your 1:00. Dead on.
目标被击毙
Target down.
还有吗
Any more?
楼下阶梯 六点钟方向 楼下阶梯
Lower stairs on your 6:00. Lower stairs.
目标被击毙
Target down.
归位
Going to you.
两点钟方向
2:00.
-目标被击毙 -还有敌人吗
- Target down. - We clear?
我不该这样做
This was a mistake.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表