剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Neither of us can afford to lose another team.
让我去吧
Let me do this.
走 走
Go, go! Move!
生意"不错"啊
Business is booming, then?
其实之前确实挺好
Well, it was, actually.
有秘书 有律师助理
We had secretaries, paralegals...
当然了 "大人物"当时还在
and, of course, back then, the big man was still with us.
这是"罗汉与瑞恩名扬四海"中的罗汉
This is the Rohan of Rohan and Ryan fame.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
跟大家一样呗
What happens to us all.
干一行太久了
You stay in the job too long,
就会分神
you lose focus.
这个人变得疑神疑鬼
The man was paranoid as shite.
但事出有因
For good reason.
他欺诈了旁遮普黑♥手♥党♥的钱
He was ripping off the Punjab Mafiosi.
他们用毯子把他卷起来 然后...
They rolled him up in a lino and...
一枪爆了他的头
Shot him in the head.
自此之后
After that, well,
我就决定缩小公♥司♥规模
I decided I was gonna scale the whole thing down.
干正当生意
Go straight.
我靠 你这叫干正当生意啊
Fuck me, that's you going straight?
我只是决定而已 又没说真干
Deciding is not the same as doing, is it?
怎么了
What?
就是一些零花钱
Just a little bit of spending money.
天有不测风云 以备不时之需
Just in case of emergencies.
这个硬盘被严重加密了
There's some heavy encryption on that.
需要密♥码♥
You need a password.
密♥码♥是什么
Which is?
这是我手中唯一的筹码
My one and only bargaining chip.
我会告诉你们 前提是我能登上飞机 离开这里
I'll tell you as long as I'm out of here with a plane ticket in my hand
还要保证我能留下从安杰丽手里偷来的钱
and a guarantee that I can keep the money I embezzled from Anjali.
钱无所谓 你拿走吧 我们只在乎情报
You knock yourself out, mate. We only care about the intel.
可以走了吗
Good to go?
把手♥机♥交出来
Give me your phone!
动作快点
警♥察♥很快就会赶到
我们只有三分钟
-我们走 -别着急
- Let's go. - Hold your horses.
总是那么凶
Always shouting, you are.
目标已到手 我们要出去了
We have the package, we're moving out.
办公室就在这里
总部 目标已到手 收到请回复
Zero, we have the package. Do you copy?
你们给我安排的这个新身份
You know this new identity of mine?
能给我减几岁吗
Can you take a few years off me?
再减去一些体重呗
And maybe a couple of pounds as well?
该死
Fuck.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
罗汉这个老家伙
Old man Rohan.
疑神疑鬼
Paranoid as shite!
你有武器吗 有枪吗
You got any weapons? You got any firearms?
-我是反战派 -通讯 手♥机♥全部中断
- I'm a pacifist. - Comms, cell phone, all down.
我们得赶紧出去
All right, we need to get back out there.
出去 外面有个拿枪的面罩男要杀了我们
Out there? There's a masked man with guns trying to kill us out there.
大厅里有无辜的平民 我们的队友也在
There's innocent people in that lobby and one of our team.
我知道这么做很没节操
Well, that is fucking terrible and everything.
但他们死 好过我死
But rather them than me.
把这几个人揪出来
Go, go, go, go, go.
接吧
Answer it.
-喂 -我这里有五个人♥质♥
- Yeah? - I have five hostages.
交出那个律师 康纳·瑞恩
Hand over the lawyer, Connor Ryan.
没得商量
No discussion.
-等一下 -我说过 没得商量
- Hang on a minute. - I said no discussion.
等下 等一下
Wait! Just a minute!
现在剩四个人♥质♥了
Four now.
马上就剩下三个了
Next will be three.
赶紧交出那个律师
The lawyer. Now.
打开隔板 赶紧打开
Get the shutters up now. Get them up!
等下 等下 这需要密♥码♥
Just wait, wait, wait! There's a--there's a passcode.
而我绝不会告诉你们密♥码♥
And you're not getting it.
你这是唱哪一出 你干什么呢
You are fucking joking me. What are you doing?
你不会自己看吗
What does it look like I'm doing?
我想办法保命呢
I'm trying to stay alive!
-你可以朝我们中一个开枪 -妈蛋
- Okay, you could shoot one of us. - Fuck!
假设你朝麦卡利斯特开枪了
Let's say, for example, McAllister.
但另一个就会将你轻易拿下
But the other one will be on you like flies on shit.
信我
And trust me,
我今天过得特别糟心 别惹我
after the fucking day I've had...
-打开隔板 -不要
- Open the shutters. - No!
还有出路
There's a way out of this.
我跟你保证
You have my word.
你相信我们就行了
You just have to trust us.
我们会带你逃出去
We'll get you out of here.
妈蛋
Fuck!
你身上有污渍
You have a stain.
好了 你这样更好看
There. You look better now.
等下
Wait!
等下
Wait.
杀了她没用
It's not gonna work.
我知道你是谁
I recognize you.
你了解历史吧
You know the history.
英国人在印度
Brits in India.
你真觉得杀几个当地人 就能达到效果吗
I mean, do you really think it's gonna work if you plug some locals?
但你有价值
But you have value.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
把我当做筹码
Use me as leverage.
好吧
All right?
放了他们吧 放了他们
Just let them go. Let them go.
你这个混♥蛋♥人♥渣♥
Fucking piece of shit!
我不喜欢听女人指手画脚
I don't like women telling me what to do.
勾盘
Gopan!
我把你要的人带来了
This is who you want, yeah?
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
你没资格提要求
You are not in a position to make demands.
哥们 我肯定是有备而来啊
Mate, I don't even cross the road without a backup plan.
先放人♥质♥ 我们再谈
Hostages first, then we negotiate.
他唬你呢
He's bullshitting you!
他只带了一个人
There's only one of them back there.
还没带武器 他就这点底牌
Unarmed. That's all he's got.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
绕到后面去 右手边
Back--back--back around and to the right, lads.
大胡子美♥国♥佬♥ 很显眼
Beardy American fella. You can't miss him.
你的保证
Yeah, your word?
我根本不屑一顾
It's worthless to me.
得了 大兄弟
All right, big man.
我们谈谈条件吧
Let's see if we can't come to a deal here, yeah?
他说在后面右侧
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
天呐
Jesus!
你的计划不怎么样啊
Not loving your plan so far!
闭嘴
Shut up!
蹲好了
Stay down!
你拿着枪当然不怕了 站着说话不腰疼
That's easy for you to say with a bloody gun!
不管了
Fuck this!
别跑 等等
No, wait!
麦克 快撤
Mac! Get the hell out of here!
我们拿到情报了 诺文 撤退
We've got the intel, Novin, let's move!
这就走
I'm on my way!
莎科娃 撤退
Sarkova! Exfil!
你连一个人都保护不好 麦克
You had one job, Mac! To keep the guy alive!
他自己跑了
He made a run for it!
是啊 可只有他知道硬盘密♥码♥
Yeah, well, he's the only one that had the password to the drive.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表