剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
他会报复你的父母
About what he would do to your parents.
对 "莫拉祖卡" 牵连家人...
The Morozilka, yes. They target the families, so--
可你没有双亲了
Except you don't have any parents.
他们几年前就去世了
They both died a few years ago.
这你如何解释
How do you explain that?
这...
That...
很简单
that is simple.
我撒谎了
I lied.
情感操控
Emotional manipulation.
管用了吗
Do you think it worked?
发现目标人物
Target alpha one sighted!
重复 发现目标人物
I repeat, alpha one sighted!
即将进入赌场
Incoming to casino.
B队 做好准备
Bravos, get ready.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
目标进入赌场了
Alpha's in the building.
开始
It's on.
赌场外众多持枪敌人
Strong presence outside.
包围了整个赌场
A ring around the casino.
你来赌钱吗
You are here to play?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
请吧
Please.
你是加布里埃拉·巴尔
You are Gabriela Barre.
我是支付你八万定金 随后会转给你两千万的人
I'm the person giving you 80,000 as an advance against 20 million.
名字就别提了 低调点
I'd rather names weren't bandied about.
定位装置带来了吗
You bring the locale device?
归你了
This is yours.
先把一千万打给我
After the first 10 million lands in my account.
我这就让他们给你转账
I'll let them know to start the transfer now.
数据同步中
浸取器激活了 正在从撒萨的装置中下载数据
Leacher is activated and downloading from Zaza's device.
我们应该能以此窃取核弹位置
We should be able to steal the nuke location.
我们在这儿能直接读取情报吗
Can we stream the intel directly back here?
不能 需要她亲自操作
No, she'll need to physically bring it in.
数据同步中
我们只能监控进度
We can only monitor progress.
翁
Aung!
坐我这儿
Come and sit with me.
我很中意你
You are very special to me.
今晚之后 你就不用再做生意了
This will be your last night of working.
你一脸疲态
You are looking tired.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
她挺不错
She seems nice.
她和我一样 是个斗士
She is a fighter like me.
在卢旺达 胡图族人称我们为"蟑螂"
In Rwanda, the Hutu called my people cockroaches.
我认为这是种赞美
I took this as a compliment.
世界末日后
When the world is over,
唯有蟑螂会卷土重来
it is the roaches that will crawl out of the dust.
但一瓶杀虫剂就能将其灭门
Can of bug spray will fuck them up every time, though.
有意思
Funny.
不过 先谈正事
But now, to business.
我的钱呢
Where is my money?
传输一半了
Halfway there.
数据同步中
拖延时间
Needs to stall.
我给会计打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna put in a call to the money men.
催催他们
Speed them up.
盯着我们那个人是谁
Who is that man watching us?
哪个人
Which man?
他吗
Him?
还是他 或者他
Or him? Or him?
我还以为你是个生意人
I thought you were a businessman.
瞧你这窝囊废样
You're acting like a loser.
你胆敢瞧不起我
You dare call me that?
目标情绪激动
Alpha's getting twitchy.
撒萨若有异动 就干掉他
If Zaza goes for her, take him out.
你无权这么做
That is not your decision to make.
-我们之前说好了 -我们的任务为先
- We had an agreement. - Our mission comes first.
你即将进账两千万
You're about to make 20 million.
-你大爷 亚历山大 -你想就这么放弃吗
- Fuck you, Alexander. - You'd throw all that away
就因为某个蠢货对你眼神不善
because some tosser maybe looked at you wrong?
淡定
Relax.
正在转给你一千万
We're transferring 10 million.
这需要时间
It takes time.
坐下
Sit down.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
好好享受
Enjoy your moment.
交易完成后
When the deal is done,
我们俩一起庆祝一下吧
maybe you and I can celebrate together.
那你可得多灌我几杯酒
I'm gonna need a lot more drinks before I agree to that one.
该死
Shit.
数据同步 90%
装置崩溃了
The device has crashed.
我得重启 重新浸取数据
I need to reboot and restart leaching the data.
不 不行
No, no, not an option.
已浸取的数据能定位核弹吗
Do we have enough to get a locale on the nukes?
-不一定 我... -做出决断
- I don't know, I... - Make a judgment call.
嗯 能定位
Yes, we've got enough.
让B3撤离
Tell Bravo Three to exfil.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
钱应该就快打过去了
Money should be going through right now.
数据同步中 90%
不 让 不要
No, Jean, don't!
拜托 住手
Please, don't!
你的朋友吗
A friend of yours?
你项链落下了
You left this behind.
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰她
Why don't you leave her the fuck alone?
你块头那么大 吓到她了
You're twice the size of her. She's scared to shit.
行了 我们还得交易呢
Come on, we've got a deal to close.
澳大利亚国防军
个人资料
格雷西·诺文
借调至英国♥军♥情局(2017年)
你说得对
You're right.
我们换个地方谈生意吧
Let us discuss our business elsewhere.
把B3带走
Get Bravo Three out of there.
交易黄了 开火了
Deal's been compromised. Going noisy.
B4 南边出口
Bravo Four, south exit.
你知道索马里青年党会怎么收拾你吗
Do you have any idea what Al-Shabaab will do to you?
游戏结束
The game is over.
你是一等兵诺文
You are Lance Corporal Novin.
英国♥军♥方
British Military!
我们得出去 吸引他们的火力
We need to get outside, draw their fire!
让
Jean!
把钱给我
The money.
-翁 -给我
- Aung. - Give it to me.
你就只在乎钱吗
Is that all you care about?
我知道你爱我
I know you love me!
你不会对我开枪
You are not going to shoot me.
快跑 快点
Run! Go!
把枪给我
Give us your gun!
躲好
Stay back!
快走
Come on!
不
No!
别去
No, don't!
都趴下
Everybody down!
快走 趴下
Go, get down!
赶紧走
Now! Move!
下车
Get the fuck out!
-快上车 -好
- Go, go! - I'm on it!
真及时 莎科娃
Sweet timing, Zarkova!
快走
Go, go!
作战部转移
Taking the crib mobile.
预定接头点汇合
Regroup at the RV point.
下车
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表