剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
worked as a deep cover operative, currently disavowed.
开除的原因呢
Disavowed because...
-信息加密了 -"真好"
- It's redacted. - Wonderful.
"真有用"
How helpful.
也许"翠鸟"计划被叫停之后
Maybe after the Kingfisher project was shuttered,
俄相关机构慌了
Moscow got nervous
开始叫停其它类似的卧底行动
and started closing down other similar ops.
看来贵国有不少一气之下就叛变的特工啊
Seems like your lot has a problem with pissed off agents going rogue.
现在成我们要解决的问题了
Well, they've made it our problem now.
库拉根账户里有一千万
Kuragin's got ten million in the bank,
还跟另一个变节特工搅合在一起了
hooking up with another renegade operative.
帕维尔肯定有所图谋
Pavel's ramping up to something.
如果他想引起战争 肯定是个大阴谋
Something big if he wants to start a war.
不过可惜 英俄双方都认定
Unfortunately Moscow and London have each decided
20分部无法胜任本任务
that 20 might not be up to this.
什么
What?
他们知道我们刚找回了另一个便携式核弹吧
They are aware we just recovered the other suitcase nuke?
是啊 我们棒棒哒
Yes, I know. Well done, us.
但双方认为
But according to both sides,
帕维尔总是先我们一步
Pavel is always one step ahead.
这表示 我们还有最后一次机会抓住他
Which means we have one last chance
否则 联♥合♥行♥动♥就要终止了
before they pull the plug on the joint op.
我们还有多少时间交差
How long have we got to wrap up?
-十天 -真特么太"妙"了
- Ten days. - Bloody brilliant.
面部识别系统显示 8小时前
Facial recognition has picked up Petrenko
佩特莱科出现在塞杜沙里夫机场
at Saidu Sharif airport eight hours ago.
我们可以查出她当时的去向
We could find out where she was going,
追踪她的位置
track her out the other side.
很好
Very good.
一查到目的地 我们就出发
As soon as we get a destination, we move.
莎科娃上尉 聊一下
Captain Zarkova, a word.
"真好"
Great.
该跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人吐槽俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
Time to complain to the Russian about the Russians.
文件加密了 你糊弄鬼呢
Redacted files, really?
我们需要俄♥罗♥斯♥的合作方提供更有用的情报
We need better intelligence from our partners in Moscow.
我们真要谈公事啊 好吧
We're actually discussing work, okay.
不然你以为我们要干什么
Well, what did you think we were doing?
就是干一些我们做了四五次 但说好不再做的事
Just that thing we said we wouldn't do again four or five times.
你知道他们不会把国♥家♥机♥密♥情报与西方共享
You know they're not going to share that level of information with the West.
我们追捕的可是俄方叛变特工
It's their rogue agent that we're hunting.
找回核弹 功劳都被你们的人抢走了
And it's your people who took all the credit for securing the suitcase nuke.
因为是我们追回了核弹
Because we were the ones to bring it in.
对 我当时是空气 不存在...
Yeah, not like I was there, too, or anything...
我没涉险
risking my life.
我们之间早晚都会出现利益冲突...
And I suppose it was always gonna be a conflict of interest sooner or later...
东方对战西方
East versus West.
嗯 我想事情总是会变得更复杂
Yeah, I guess it was always gonna get a little complicated.
找到目标 匹配
总指挥 找到佩特莱科了
Zero Alpha, got a locale on Petrenko.
她在香港
She's in Hong Kong.
准备出发
Prepare to move out.
她肯定是故意挑这个时候说
I swear she does that on purpose.
干得漂亮 丫头
Good work, kid.
我27岁了 但谢谢夸奖
I'm 27, but thank you.
这是我对你的昵称
It's a term of endearment.
可以走了吧
We good?
她之前突袭时差点中枪
You know, she nearly got tagged in the raid.
太操蛋了
This is fucked up.
我尽快训练她了 老兄
I'm training her as fast as I can, mate.
我知道 但我们人手不足 需要她
I know, but we need the boots on the ground.
怀亚特在身边时 任务顺利多了
It was a lot easier with Wyatt on my shoulder.
是这样 但他选择了离开
Yeah, it was, but he made his choice.
中国深圳
接受者 姓名 凯勒布·蒙哥马利
幸运先生
-早上好 先生 -对 没错
- Good morning, sir. - Yes, it is.
我可以向你们军方提供
Here's what I can offer your military:
合法卫星控制与监测系统
Propriety satellite control and monitoring systems.
价格不菲
It's expensive,
有时候生活中 你想要节省成本 先生们
but there are times in life when you wanna cut costs, gentlemen.
这可不是舍不得花钱的时候
This is not one of those times.
无糖汽水
Soda, diet.
你想跟我打一场吗
You wanna spar with me, bro?
算了吧 先生
I'm good, sir.
怎么 害怕我把你揍趴下
What, afraid I'll kick your ass?
算是吧
Yeah, something like that.
你今晚需要保镖吗 先生
Do you need security this evening, sir?
日程表显示您今晚有约
Calendar says you have a meeting.
日程表搞错了
Calendar's wrong.
让司机开到前门等我
Have the driver bring the car around front.
没人能入得了你的法眼
You think everyone's an asshole.
好吧 确实是这样 但这个人...
Yeah, okay, that's true, but this guy's...
他绝对是个极品人♥渣♥
he's in a class of his own.
他肯定有什么阴谋
And I swear he's up to something.
"有什么阴谋"
"Up to something"?
你是过去当保镖的 对吧
You are just there to do security, right?
对 当然了 亲爱的
Yeah, honey, of course.
我感觉你又干起以前塞缪尔·怀亚特的行当了
You sound a lot like the old Samuel Wyatt right now.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no,
我就是看到什么 就说什么而已
just observing and reporting, that's all.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我得挂了
Listen, I gotta go.
我得填工时单了
I gotta go do some timesheets and shit.
好吧 回聊
All right, talk to you later.
好
Yeah.
祝你工作愉快
You have a good day at work, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
香港
监控摄像头拍到了娜塔莎·佩特莱科
Surveillance cameras got a hit on Natasha Petrenko.
我们要去九龙的天山夜店了
Looks like we're on for the Tshin Shan nightclub in Kowloon.
我可以连上那里的闭路电视系统
I can hook into the CCTV system,
监视店内动态
get eyes inside.
其他人进入夜店 找到佩特莱科
The rest of you head in, find Petrenko,
查出她此行的目的 以及她与谁会面
find out why she's there, and who she's meeting.
怀疑是帕维尔吗
Are we thinking Pavel?
我感觉不是 他不会出现公共场合
I can't see it, not in a public place.
他肯定就在附近
Well, he won't be far away.
肯定有猫腻
It will be something.
她卖♥♥了核弹 拿到了一千万
She sells the nuke, gets ten million,
然后直奔这里 所以...
heads straight for this place, so...
所以要多加小心 别打草惊蛇
So be careful, and don't spook the horses.
B队
Bravos,
一位客人预订了贵宾包厢
there's a VIP area which is reserved for one client.
监控画面花屏了
I'm having issues with the CCTV feed.
干扰似乎来自夜店内部
seems to be some interference coming from inside.
楼下有一个品酒区
There's a wine-tasting lounge downstairs,
监控接线盒就在角落里
surveillance junction box in the far corner.
我来搞定
I'm on it.
看见熟人了 阿图姆·奥洛夫
Eyes on the familiar, Artem Orlov,
前黑海海军陆战队队员
former Black Sea marine.
找到贵宾区了
VIP area located.
奥洛夫 俄♥罗♥斯♥海军陆战队482部队
Orlov, 482nd Russian Marine Battalion,
官方显示 2015年于行动中失联
listed missing-in-action, 2015.
又一个"起死回生"的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Another dead Russian walking around.
没错 保持警惕
Right, well, stay sharp.
附近可能还有其他敌人
Could be other hostiles in the area.
看到一号♥目标人物了
Eyes on Echo One...
向贵宾区走去了
heading towards VIP area.
保持距离 别打草惊蛇
Keep your distance. You don't wanna blow this.
B1去解决闭路电视的问题了
Bravo One is attending to the CCTV.
先弄好监控再说
Let's get eyes on them first.
收到
Copy that.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表