剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
重复 目标人物受伤
I repeat, subject one is down!
-别说话 -等下 还有件事
- Don't talk. - Wait, there's something else.
不重要了
It doesn't matter!
现在这些都不重要
It doesn't matter now!
他们带走另一个科学家的尸体
When they... took the other scientist's body
扔进卡车时
and threw it in the truck,
我还看到其他事了
I saw something else.
我们之前讲好了
We had an agreement.
你不能将我拒之门外
You cannot deny me access.
这是为了你的安全着想
It is for your own safety.
你说你相信我的办事能力
You said you trusted me to do this,
那就相信我吧
so please, trust me.
安杰丽·瓦塔卡跟那个男人在一起
Anjali Vartak. She was with the man.
就是那个抓走我的男人
The man that took me.
阿爸 保存体力 别说话
Abu, conserve your energy. Don't talk!
走吧 你就跟你妈一样
Chalo. Just like your mother.
总是让我听你们的
Always telling me what to do.
阿爸
Abu...
公园西南角
Southwest corner of the park.
我们得赶紧撤离 走
We need to get out of here. Let's go.
我们得走了 我们走
We gotta go. Let's go.
好 一二三
Okay, one, two, three, yep.
下次撤退遇到大型街庆
Yeah, you maybe want to warn us next time
你特么能不能给我们提个醒啊
there's a big fucking parade in the middle of our exfil route?
对不起 我不知道...
I'm sorry, I didn't realize--
我懂 行吧
Look, I get it, all right?
你风华正茂 想要一展拳脚
You're young, you're ambitious,
你觉得你干这活儿是大材小用
you think this is beneath you.
但是现在 你这是出任务
But right now, you're in the field,
跟我们一样
the same as us.
隔壁那个女人
And there is a woman next door
刚才在公园亲眼看着自己父亲失血惨死
who just watched her father bleed out in a park
就因为你失职了
because of your fucking screw-up.
行了 兄弟
All right, mate.
她知错了
She hears you.
这么说...
So, we've got...
目前有两个便携式核武装置
creation of two portable nuclear devices,
易于偷运
easily smuggled,
且可随时引爆
with the ability to be detonated on short notice.
教授说有人给他们看了详细的工程图纸
The professor said they were provided with detailed blueprints.
也许这是导弹被运来此地的原因
Maybe that's why the missile was moved here.
有人能够制♥造♥出这样的装置
Somebody with the skills to design such devices.
我来搜寻一下符合要求的人员名单
I'll dig up a list of anyone who might fit the bill.
安杰丽·瓦塔卡有什么料
What have we got on Anjali Vartak?
企业家 慈善家
Entrepreneur. Philanthropist.
本地的纺织公♥司♥巨头
Runs the largest textile company in the region.
她丈夫四年前去世了 属于自然死亡
Her husband passed away four years ago, natural causes.
而她儿子则死于两年前的炸♥弹♥袭击事件
Her son, however, was killed in a bombing two years ago.
穆♥斯♥林♥极端分子称其所为
Muslim extremists claimed credit.
-这个孩子是目标吗 -不 只是出现在错误的时间 错误的地点
- Was the kid the target? - No. Wrong place, wrong time.
但痛失爱子 一定会极大影响一个人的想法
Losing a kid, though, that changes your world view.
这么说 她富甲一方
All right, so she's not shy of a few quid.
有足够资金让一架俄机坠毁
Enough to fund a Russian plane going down?
你认为她是"翠鸟"
You think she's Kingfisher?
有人付钱把导弹运来此地
Somebody's paid for the missile to be here.
并将其改造成两个便携式核武器
And have it divided into suitcase nukes.
最终目的是什么
So what's the endgame?
有一股激进的印度教民族主义势力
Well, there's a strand of radical Hindu nationalism.
藏红花恐怖组织
Dubbed Saffron Terror.
他们力图将穆♥斯♥林♥从这个国家中连根拔除
They seek to remove all Muslims from the country,
不惜动用武力
by force if necessary,
想建立一个纯印度教的国家
to create a pure Hindu state.
传闻安杰丽对此大业暗中相助
Anjali's rumored to be a little more than sympathetic to the cause.
这也太过大费周章了吧
It's rather a long walk for a short drink.
风险大 程序多
Lot of risk. Lot of work.
盗取核弹 然后雇佣三合会
Stealing a missile, then hiring Triads.
不 她也许心向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
No, she may have terrorist sympathies,
但我感觉这其中有更大的阴谋
but I can't help feeling there's something bigger...
有更可怕的事情等着我们
something worse coming down the pipe.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你知道你从我身边夺走什么了吗
Do you know what you took from me?
我曾做过关于你的噩梦
I had nightmares about you.
迷宫中心的大魔头
The monster at the center of the maze.
但你什么都不是
But you're nothing.
你连个男人都算不上
You're barely even a man.
你若想亲自动手 就动手
Only if you wish.
你儿子可以安息了
Your son is at rest.
不
No.
我们的大业尚未完成
Not until we're done.
"脏弹"什么时候才能组装完成
When will the construction of the dirty bombs be complete?
勾盘
Gopan.
我冒了很大风险
I am risking a lot here.
我不会再不闻不问了
I will not be kept at arm's length any longer.
我♥干♥掉了亚马尔·沙
I dealt with Yamal Shah.
但军国♥军♥方好像在这里
But it seems British military were in the area
想带走他
trying to snatch him.
英国♥军♥方怎么会牵扯进来
The British? Why on earth are they involved?
我不知道
I don't know.
你保证过不会留下烂摊子 不会留下痕迹
You promised no mess. No trails.
你就跟你的富人朋友们酒肉欢愉吧
So while you drink and dine with your rich friends...
我来收拾烂摊子
I will clean up.
交出来
Hand it over.
交出...
Hand over...
你刚才用来复♥制♥我们文件的装置
Whatever you've just used to leech our files.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
你好像误会了
You're under the mistaken impression
我不是在跟你商量
that this is a conversation.
老大
Boss?
系统被攻破了
System's been breached.
有人黑进了我们的系统
Someone hacked us.
你就认为是她吗
So you assume it's her?
我确信是她
I'm confident with my choice.
你奉命窃取哪些文件
What files were you instructed to take?
发送到哪里
Where were they to be sent?
再问一次 你奉命窃取哪些文件
Once again, what were you instructed to take?
你来这里的真正目的是什么
What are you really doing here?
你准备好了 我可以送你回家
I can give you a ride home when you're ready.
我可以自己开回去
I can drive myself.
我确实曾说我们可以保护你父亲...
Listen, I know I said that we could protect your father, and...
这不是你的错
It had nothing to do with you.
他们本就打算除掉他
They were coming after him anyway.
他在我保护下被杀 对不起
It was on my watch. I'm sorry.
他生前指认的那个人 安杰丽·瓦塔卡
The name he gave me, Anjali Vartak.
她是背后凶手
She's responsible.
对 这是个切入点 我们会查查看
It's an angle, yeah, we're looking into it.
但你也心存疑虑 有所猜疑吧
But you have your suspicions? You have your theories?
我猜 你父亲...
My theory is that your father...
不希望你现在卷入这种事
wouldn't want you worrying about this kind of stuff right now.
你怎会知道 我父亲心中所想呢
How could you possibly know what my father would or wouldn't want?
他生前心存慈悲
He believed in mercy.
豁达大度
Forgiveness.
但我做不到
I can't.
尤其是在他惨死之后
Not now. Not after this.
说说看你的窃取装置吧
Let's talk about the device.
窃取装置从何而来
Where did you get the device?
我猜是来自她的老相好 帕维尔
I'm guessing her old mate Pavel gave it to her.
应该是在街庆上
Maybe at the festival.
诺文猜得对吗
Is Novin correct?
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校要求我上交进展证明
Colonel Beshnov is demanding evidence of some kind of progress.
这么说 你还和莫斯科有联♥系♥
So you're still in touch with Moscow.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表