剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我会的
And I will.
但有更重要的事
But something more important has happened.
没什么比这件事更重要
Nothing is more important than this.
我们在改变一个国家
We're changing a nation.
安杰丽
Anjali.
我找到他了
I found him.
你找到他了
You've... found him?
那个杀死你儿子的人
The man who killed your son.
接近目的地
Approaching.
收到 我们守着后门
Copy that. We have eyes on the back door.
已就位
We're standing by.
萨米拉·沙
Samira Shah.
我们来找你父亲
We're looking for your father.
我父亲不住在这里
My father doesn't live here.
准备来一场说走就走的旅行啊
Planning a quick getaway?
你不是一个人在这里吧
You're not alone, are you?
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
安全
Clear.
阿爸
Abu...
沙教授
Professor Shah.
我们知道你一周前被绑♥架♥了
We know you were kidnapped a week ago.
英国♥军♥方
British military?
我们在寻找一枚失窃导弹
We're looking for a stolen nuclear missile.
你知道什么吗 有什么消息吗
What can you tell us? What do you know?
天呐 你能让他缓缓吗
For goodness' sake, can you give him a moment?
萨米拉 孩子 别这样
Samira, child, please.
去把我的药拿来吧
If you could, the medicine.
他们把我带到了一个废弃的工厂
They--they took me to some run-down factory.
他们将工厂用作简易实验室
The men in there were using it as a rudimentary lab.
枪口之下 我被迫拆解了那个弹头
Under gunpoint, I was forced to dismantle the warhead.
你怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
其中一个科学家企图逃跑
One of the others tried to run.
他们射杀他之后
After they shot him,
将他的尸体扔进卡车 打算弃尸
they threw his body into a truck to be disposed of.
我借机藏在尸体之下逃出来了
I saw my chance to smuggle out beneath him.
我当时抱着宁死之心
I was willing to risk a bullet
也绝不继续再帮他们做事
rather than continue with what they were making me do.
做什么事
And what was that?
利用核弹头 制♥造♥两个新的便携式核武器装置
To use the warhead to create two new portable nuclear devices.
便携式核武器吗
So we're talking about suitcase nukes?
你之前是怎么打算的
So what was your plan?
逃跑吗
Gonna make a run for it?
对
Yeah.
逃去孟买♥♥的一家医院
To Mumbai, to a hospital there.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
他来到我家时
The moment he turned up at my door,
我就该带着他赶紧离开
we should have been on the road.
他们为什么把他困在这里
Why were they holding him here?
他们应该是搜了他的家 工作的地方
I guess they looked at his home, his work,
这里也是他潜逃的地点之一...
all the places he might run to--
不 为什么困住他
No, I mean, why hold him?
为什么不把他拽上车带回去
Why not drag him out to the car, take him back?
除非...
Unless...
他们是在等人
They were waiting for someone.
我们得赶紧走 麦克
We gotta move. Mac!
-敌人来袭 -我们得走了 走
- Tangos incoming. - We gotta go. Move.
让他起来 我们走
Get him up, let's go.
这边
This way.
走左边
Go left.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
阿爸
Abu.
躲避 躲避
Down! Down!
带目标人物撤离
Extracting subject one.
向北出发
Heading north.
第一个出口右转 继续前行
Take the first exit right and keep going.
他们追上来了
They're on us.
后面坐稳了
You might want to hold on back there.
不不不 这是什么情况
No, no, no, no, what the hell is this?
让开 别挡路
Move! Out of the way!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
我们过不去了
We're not getting through there, mate.
让开
Move!
好 我来倒车 倒回去
All right, I'm backing up. I'm backing up.
总部 我们遇上大型街庆了
Zero, we've run into a massive street festival.
根本过不去
There's no way through.
敌人来了
Hostiles inbound.
敌人追来了
Tangos in pursuit.
我们准备步行 请求撤退援助
We're going on foot. Request exfil.
怀亚特 保护沙
Wyatt, Shah's body man.
诺文 近距离保护 我负责左侧
Novin, close protection. I'll take the left flank.
莎科娃 你负责右侧
Sarkova, you take the right.
行动
Let's move.
别走散
Stay close.
教授 你跟着我
Professor, you stick with me!
把手搭在我肩上
You keep your hand on my shoulder, okay?
我们走
Let's move.
公共场所
Public space.
印度警方不会允许开火
ROE won't allow for firearms,
所以别开枪
so keep them holstered.
收到
Copy that.
我不知道这条路上会有节庆
I didn't know the festival was on this route.
这说明你失职了
Yeah, well, it's your job to know.
让开
Move over.
向西北走
Head northwest.
马泽瓦多路有个公园
There's a park, Mazailvaddo Road.
我在那里接应你们
I'll pick you up there.
长官
Sir...
保持通讯
Stay on the comms.
怀亚特 人太多 我看不见你了
Wyatt, I'm losing you in the crowd here.
往前走 走
Move forward. Move.
看着我 阿爸
Look at me! Abu!
不不
No. No.
帕维尔
Pavel!
你怎么跑到这里来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你英语进步很大
Your English is improving.
你的新朋友对你影响很大啊
Your new friends must be rubbing off.
你不应该来这里
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校派我来的
他有些顾虑
他需要事情有所进展的证据
莎科娃
Sarkova!
卡特里娜
Katrina.
莎科娃 汇报情况
Sarkova, sit-rep!
阿爸 阿爸
Abu! Abu!
放倒敌人
Tango down.
注意警惕 敌人就在附近
Be alert, they're in the area.
快到了
Almost there, mate.
要继续走 继续走
Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going.
谢了 姐妹儿
Thanks, mate.
快到了 就快到了
Almost there, almost there.
击毙两个敌人
Two tangos down.
看不到B2了 汇报情况
Lost eyes on Bravo Two. Send a sit-rep.
阿爸
Abu!
阿爸
Abu!
不
No!
阿爸
Abu!
-该死 -要把他放平
- Shit! - He needs to lie down!
要带他走 不能把他留在这里
We gotta move him. We can't leave him here.
阿爸
Abu!
我们得止血
We need to stem the blood.
目标人物受伤
Subject one is down!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表