剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第三季 第一集
肯尼亚西部 裂谷省
只有像你这样的人
才能把箱子
带出利比亚
盖达菲
将在天堂里微笑
因为美国人
付了这么一大笔钱
有一天
你会回来
重建
过去的利比亚
停车
我想
该我开车了
英国陆军基地 20号♥分部
肯尼亚 内罗比
英国 特种空勤团训练营
内罗比 英国领♥事♥馆♥
索马里 摩加迪休
这犯人
瓦阿布瑞要了
伦敦教育水平最低的地区
拳王阿里
放出消息
全城通缉他们
抓住他们的通通有赏
英国 特种空勤团训练营
摩加迪休 中情局安全屋
南非 西开普敦
英国陆军基地
索马里 摩加迪沙
这是迈克尔·斯顿布奇的电♥话♥
You've reached Michael Stonebridge
请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Leave a message. I'll call you back.
罗西 怎么样了
Rosie, how's it going?
我叫... 瑞秋
It's...Rachel.
见面后我的名字还没变过
It hasn't changed since we met.
我们见面多久了 两个小时吗
What was it-- two hours ago?
对
Yeah.
看到什么了吗
So, anything?
没有
No.
我只是... 好奇
I'm just...curious
他们怎么会允许美国人
How on earth they allowed an American to--
为英国人卖♥♥命?
To work for the Brits?
说来话长
It's a long story.
但是很有意思对吧
But is it a good story?
不 只是长而已
No. Just long.
好吧 神秘先生
All right, mystery man.
这么说吧 有了第二次机会你就别放过
Let's just say, you get a second chance, you take it.
我会牢记在心
I'll bear that in mind.
是啊
Yeah.
终于来了
And finally.
我猜那就是他
I'm guessing that's him.
他是个重要人物吧
So he's a big deal, huh?
我不这么认为 只是对我比较重要
I doubt it, except to me.
他是我到这以后
He's the first asset I've been given responsibility for
负责的第一个任务 所以
since I came here, so getting him
快速低调地把他交给高级专员署
quickly and quietly to the High Commission
会让我好看些
would make me look good.
对我来说你已经很好看了 罗西
You already look good to me, Rosie.
笑得真甜
Nice laugh.
我猜那车是租来的
I am guessing that's a rental.
吉马尔先生 这位是派崔克·伯顿
Mr. Keemal, this is Patrick Burton,
是我们的副领事
Our Deputy Head of Mission.
谢谢
Thank you.
您要检查下这台笔记本吗
Would you like to check the laptop?
麦克米兰小姐 请原谅我的冷嘲热讽
Well, forgive my cynicism, Miss Macmillan,
照看一位想要南海岸公♥寓♥的
But babysitting a Libyan office clerk
利比亚办公室职员
who wants a council house on the south coast
对你来说真不算什么严峻的考验
is so hardly a baptism of fire for you.
对我来说也不是什么光荣的告别宴
Or a glorious valediction for me.
B组 我看到你了
Bravo, I have a visual on you.
是我的守护天使
Hey, is that my guardian angel
在天上注视着我吗
looking down on me from above?
你今天穿的什么
What are you wearing today?
专心点
Concentrate.
拜托停一下
Stop, please.
该死
Shit.
待在那
Stay there!
他倒下了
He's down.
我们得把斯科特从那弄出来
We need to get Scott out of there.
把他们弄出来
Get them out!
退后
Stand back!
他们要劫持人♥质♥
They're taking hostages.
撤 撤 撤
Go, go, go, go, go!
上车
Get in!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
英国领♥事♥馆♥的 上车
I'm from the British Consulate. Get in.
你阵亡了 斯顿布奇
You're dead, Stonebridge.
那后面检查过了吗
You clear back there?
没有
No.
那你上这来干什么
Then why did you come in here?
你在赫尔曼德也犯过这种错吗
Did you make that mistake in Helmand?
没有
No.
那就不要在这里犯错
Then don't do it here.
我要让所有队员过关
I am going to get all my men through this.
明白吗
You understand?
说的就是你 杰克
That means you, Jake.
坐吧
Take a seat.
斯顿布奇 我认识他
Stonebridge--I know him.
一起在沙坑里待过
Stood with him in the sandpit.
他会带你通过演习的
He'll get you through this.
杰克 你为军团而生
Jake, you were born for the regiment,
像我 像爸爸一样
like me, like dad.
我知道
I know.
那正是我想要的
That's what I want.
只是...
I just...
我也不清楚
I don't know.
也许我们该休息一下
Maybe we should take a break, you know.
回来 再尝试
Come back, try again.
你和我 像我们这样的人
Listen. You and me, people like us,
必须争取一切
We have to fight for everything--
每一件该死的事
Every last fucking thing.
他们想要你怀疑自己
They want you to doubt yourself.
想要你放弃 但是我们不会让他们得逞
They want you to give in, but we won't let them.
我们不会
We won't let them.
我们是什么
What are we?
是兄弟和军人
Brothers and soldiers.
我们是兄弟和军人
We're brothers and soldiers.
听着
Listen.
我会找他谈谈
I'll--I'll have a word with him, all right?
别担心 好吗
Don't worry about it, all right?
你只需保持专注
You just stay focused.
行
Yeah.
好样的
Good lad.
克瑞格·汉森
Huh. Craig Hanson.
你终于来了
Hey. There he is.
过的怎么样
How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
我很好 谢谢关心
I'm fine, thanks.
好极了
Excellent.
迈克尔·斯顿布奇 坐办公室
Michael Stonebridge, desk jockey.
谁会相信呢
Who'd have believed it?
像你这么有才的人在道上可以挣大钱的
Man of your talents on the circuit could be raking it in.
我在这里很开心
I'm happy here.
当然 你总是忠心耿耿
Of course. Loyalty was always your thing.
但是私人公♥司♥
But the private sector--
才是你该效力的地方
I'm telling you, that's where it's at.
你是这么跟杰克说的吗
Is that what you tell Jake?
我什么都没和他说
I don't tell him anything.
他
He's, uh...
他失误不断 克瑞格
He's making mistakes, Craig.
在军事演习中吗
What, training exercises?
这是陆军军团
This is the regiment.
我不会降低标准
The bar's not being lowered on my watch.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表