剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
马来西亚 吉隆坡
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
内罗毕 英方军事基地
佐伊·戴维斯
我是诺文
This is Novin.
有事留言吧
You know the drill.
格雷西
Hi, Gracie.
是我 佐伊
It's me, Zoe.
出了点事儿
Something's come up.
你得帮我拿个主意
I could really use your advice.
我知道你目前可能不太想理我 但...
Look, I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now, but...
我不知道该信谁
I don't know who to trust.
拜托给我回电吧
So if you'd call me back, please.
你想上去唱歌♥吗
Are you planning to sing?
看来是不想了
Guess that's a no, then.
我没想到你会现身
I didn't think you'd show.
我只是过来警告你别插手
I only came here to warn you to stay away.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事
This is Russian business.
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here,
所寻何物
what you're looking for.
如果我们共享情报 携手合作
If we pool our intel, work together--
-你是列兵吗 -一等兵
- What are you, a private? - Lance Corporal.
我就直说了
Let me make it clear.
我们不跟西方人合作
We do not work with the West.
现在不会 永远也不会
Not now, not ever.
莎科娃上尉 你知道这事关重大
Captain Sarkova, you know what's at stake here.
我话不说二遍
I will not tell you again.
我们得找人监视她
她可能会是个麻烦
求你了
Please.
反击
第七季第一集
内罗毕 英国♥军♥方训练营
"烟囱型卡壳" 又称"烟囱式"
Stovepipe jam, AKA the smokestack.
你开出一发子弹之后
After you have fired a round,
空弹壳没能从退弹口出来
the empty casing fails to clear the ejection port,
而是被枪♥支♥滑套卡住了
gets trapped by the returning slide,
竖起的样子
and it sticks up like so,
就像一个小烟囱
like a little smokestack.
由此而得名
Hence the name.
有疑问吗
All right, any questions?
大家有什么疑问吗
Anybody? Anything at all?
给点反应啊
Anything at all.
好吧
All right.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
你们正好赶上最后一幕了
You guys are just in time for the final act
我正对着这帮榆木脑袋 反复讲解枪♥支♥构造
where I beat my head against an ammo tin repeatedly
简直是对牛弹琴啊
and none of these bastards even blink.
这么精彩的戏 你演不成了 兄弟
You'll have to save it for later, mate.
取消停职
Suspension's lifted.
-派给我们任务了吗 -马来西亚
- We're being deployed? - Malaysia.
任务尚未明确
No details yet.
听着像是"善后"的活儿
Sounds like a clean-up job.
只要能让我重新出外勤
I'll take anything that gets me back in the field
远离这帮榆木脑袋 怎么都行
and away from these assholes.
就是打个比喻
Figure of speech.
打个比喻而已
Figure of speech.
马来西亚 吉隆坡
我是亚历山大·柯川上校
Colonel Alexander Coltrane.
欢迎来到马来西亚
Welcome to Malaysia.
请将手表调准时间
Please adjust your watches.
寒暄的话 就说这么多了
Well, that's the pleasantries dealt with.
如显生硬 请见谅 但我们时间紧迫
I apologize if I sound curt, but we're on the clock here
你们很快就知道原因了
for reasons which will very soon become apparent.
挺友好啊
Seems nice.
一等兵佐伊·戴维斯
Lance Corporal Zoe Davis.
英国皇家通信团 第三分部
Royal Signals, Third Division,
一心想要去军情局大展拳脚
with ambitions to rise to Military Intelligence.
她被秘密调派到吉隆坡
She was covertly deployed to Kuala Lumpur,
作为英联邦高级专员的随行人员
where she was an attache to the High Commissioner
调查一起前英方军营的非法闯入案件
investigating a break-in at the former British military barracks.
她在所住的公♥寓♥遇袭
She was attacked in her apartment...
随后在夜市被杀
before being killed outside the long night market.
求你了
Please.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特种部队
Russian FSB Special Forces.
我们发现戴维斯私下跟他们会面了
We've discovered that Davis had arranged an off-the-books meeting with them.
她死前只见过他们
They were the last ones to see her alive.
查出他们为何要见面了吗
Do we know what she was meeting with them about?
没有 她失联了
No, she'd gone dark.
她已经24小时没有向高级专员汇报了
She hadn't reported in to the High Commissioner for 24 hours,
而她安全屋中的情报也不见踪影了
and her intel was missing from her safe house.
所以我们时间紧迫
Which brings us to our tickling clock.
情报设备带有保险装置
The intel device was fitted with a fail-safe.
任何未授权的信息访问 都会触发装置发送信♥号♥♥
Any unauthorized attempt to access it causes a signal to be sent out.
这么说 有人触发了
And I'm guessing there's been an attempt.
15分钟之前
Fifteen minutes ago.
那个小玩意刚找到了设备的定位信♥号♥♥
And that little gizmo has just managed to get a fix on the signal.
麦卡利斯特 这次行动由你指挥
McAllister, you'll be taking the lead in the field.
据大家所说
By all accounts,
戴维斯是个出色的士兵
Davis was a good soldier.
诺文 你们一起受过训
Novin, you knew her in training,
她多么令人称道 就不用我多费唇舌了
so I don't have to tell you that she was well-liked.
而被人追杀至死
To be hunted down and killed--
不用你来动员 长官
We don't need a motivational speech, sir.
他们杀了我们的人
They took one of our own.
这事我们管定了
We're on this.
行动注意隐蔽
You're on it quietly.
当地警♥察♥总长同意我们在此行动
Local IGP has authorized our presence here,
但不让动用武力
but not the use of force.
你说啥 "不让动用武力"
Excuse me. "No use of force"?
你明白这是什么意思吧
You understand what that means.
每个字倒是都明白
I understand the individual words.
你们已经被停职六个月了
The past six months, you've been benched.
干的都是些轻松活儿和培训工作
Nothing but soft jobs and training assignments.
这就是不听指挥的后果
This is what happens when you go dark,
这就是干掉自己指挥官的下场
when you terminate your own CO.
又他妈翻旧账了
Here we fucking go.
我可没要求来当20分部的临时指挥官 也根本不想当
Temporary command of 20 is a job I neither asked for nor particularly wanted.
我们越快完成任务
So the sooner we get this done,
我就越快能继续考虑提早退休的事
the sooner I get back to considering early retirement
你们就又可以继续以下犯下了
and you can get back to disrespecting authority.
我这番动员讲话带劲吧
How's that for an inspirational speech?
说得还真不错 长官
Actually pretty good, sir.
信♥号♥♥就来自里面
Signals hot in there.
上面竟然派柯川来负责20分部了
I can't believe they saddled us with Coltrane.
怎么 你俩认识啊
What, you know him?
我听说过他
I know of him.
他昔日也是个厉害人物
He was a big deal back in the day,
结果不幸神经中枪
till his nerves got shot.
于是走上了"失意人生"之路
Went all whiskey-tango-foxtrot.
《威士忌、探戈、狐步舞》是一部战争题材传记电影 讲述了主人公三年内发生巨变的故事
片名缩写为WTF 正好与影片荒诞的剧情呼应
-整日借酒浇愁 -"真棒"
- Emphasis on the whiskey. - Awesome.
一个不成气候的废柴接手了我们
We're being babysat by a burnout.
有人从正门出来了
Movement center door.
是谢尔盖·瓦西里耶夫 A小队的人
Yeah, that's Sergey Vasiliev. Alpha Group.
戴维斯见了他们 他们跟到了她的住处
So Davis meets 'em, they trail her home,
拿走情报 干掉了她
they take the intel, and they take her out.
她肯定查出了什么大事
She must have discovered something big.
我们要把他抓过来问问吗
Should we grab him and find out?
你不打算请示上级吗 老大说不让使用武力
You're not gonna call it in? Boss did say not to use force.
不用请示 别坏了人家提早退休的如意算盘啊
Nah, we don't want to disturb his early retirement, do we?
有烟吗
You have cigarette?
-别出声 -他妈的想干什么
- Don't make a sound. - The fuck you want?
让你别出声
That was a sound.
屋里有多少人
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表