剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
So...
你去见了军方领导 杜凡拓将军
you went to see the Military Commander, General Dewanto,
擅自会见
with no authority whatsoever.
恕我直言 杜凡拓将军
With respect, General Dewanto,
我们认为阿尔多重组了科莫多小队
we believe Aldo has resurrected Skuad Komodo
而且还跟俄♥罗♥斯♥相互勾结了
and may well even be working with the Russians.
他为何那么做
Why would he do that?
目的何在
For what purpose?
在我国非法行动的人是你们
You are the ones conducting an illegal op in my country.
阿尔多上校
Colonel Aldo...
是雅加达的子民
is a son of Jakarta.
怎么了 大兄弟
What's the matter, big fella?
通讯受到干扰了
Trouble with your coms?
这里有安全屋吗
Do you have a safe room here?
如遇危险 可以躲避的地方
Somewhere we can fall back to if need be?
军方护送队一小时后会来
There is a military escort due within the hour.
我是说眼下能应急的安全措施
I'm thinking of something a bit more immediate.
与此同时
At the same time,
他们会将你们关押到一个戒备森严的军事监狱
they will take you and have you thrown into a high security military prison.
假设阿尔多上校打算发动政♥变♥
If Colonel Aldo were planning a coup,
那他的首要目标
then the first thing that he would do
就是先干掉军方首领
is come after the head of the military.
躲起来
Get back!
右边安全
Clear right.
这里也安全了
Yeah, door's clear.
-你没事吧 -杜凡拓中枪了
- You okay? - Dewanto's been hit.
阿尔多上校
Colonel Aldo.
找到他们了吗
Have you located them?
我们封锁了整座大楼
We have locked on the building,
但商场很大 找起来不容易
but there's still 400,000 square feet of mall to cover.
你需要那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You need the terrorist.
你也需要那枚核弹
And you need that bomb.
是你把英国♥军♥方引过来了
You are the reason the British are here.
也是我为你的人提供了武器 让你有机会篡权
And I am the one that armed your men and gave you this opportunity.
拿下哈桑
Take down Hassan,
揭露他打算引爆核弹的阴谋 全国人♥民♥都会感谢你
reveal his terrifying bomb plot to a nation so grateful to be saved,
届时你夺得大权 民心所向
they will cheer you on as you seize power.
那我们就不需要你了
Then maybe we don't need you anymore.
你们需要我
You need me.
杜凡拓还活着
Dewanto is still alive.
你派去的人刺杀失败了
Your squad's attempt to eliminate him failed,
他会不费吹灰之力扼杀这场政♥变♥
and he will end your coup like...
杜凡拓的事就交给我吧
I will make sure Dewanto is taken care of.
此事需要我出马
You need to let me go in there.
科莫多小队令人闻风丧胆 可不是浪得虚名
Skuad Komodo have their reputation for a reason.
他们会完成任务
They will get the job done.
不到万不得已 我不会让你出手
We need you as our last resort.
你是不信任我吧
And because you don't trust me, is that it?
不是
No.
因为我不想失去你
Because I don't want to lose you.
有发现
They've got something.
他们在破坏监控摄像头
Yeah, they're taking down surveillance.
这里
There.
四楼
大厅后面
赶紧过去
他们应该要过来了
Reckon they'll be on their way.
那我们就赶紧走吧
Well, then let's be somewhere else.
你不是医生吧
Don't suppose you're a doctor.
不是 我是他的翻译
No, I'm his translator.
-有急救箱吗 -水槽下面
- You got a first aid kit? - Under the sink.
需要人搭把手
Need a pair of hands over here.
-你叫什么名字 -索菲亚
- What's your name? - Sophia.
索菲亚 你得帮我个忙
Sophia, I need you to help me, okay?
你到对面去
I need you to go around there, please.
放在这上面
All right, can you put this on?
把手放在上面 压住伤口
Put your hands on and press down on the wound.
就是这里
Right here, yeah, yeah.
他活不下来了吧
He's not gonna make it, is he?
这不算最重的伤
I've seen worse.
处理好他的伤口 带他离开这里
Okay, we stabilize him, move him out.
救治得当 他也许能活下来
Proper medical attention, he might have a chance.
我数三下 换我来按 好
Switch hands in three, two, one. Yep.
长官 如果这群人有头脑 可能会有后招儿
Boss, if these guys are smart they might have a back-up plan.
他们的增援可能很快就到
There could be more on the way.
尽可能把这里安全封闭起来
Get the place locked down best you can.
好 好
All right, yeah. Okay.
他们不见了
You've lost them.
不再使用阿尔多的监控摄像头
Aldo's surveillance cameras not used anymore
自然有其道理
for good reason.
分辨率较低 视角较广
Lower resolution, wider angles.
走
Let's go.
但还是能拍到人
But they'll do the job.
目标最新位置
五楼 百货店
对方不知道你们来袭 所以包围他们
直接干掉
我在想...
I'm wondering...
这是不是种自负
if it's an arrogance,
你才会让你的手下涉入险境
the way you thrust your people into danger.
我们该谈一下赫尔曼德省的事吗
Should we talk about Helmand?
-与此事无关 -我觉得有关
- It's not relevant. - I'd say it is.
你带领小队会见不怀好意的什叶派军阀
You took your squad to meet a hostile Shia warlord
希望与其结盟 共同对抗塔♥利♥班♥
in the hope of an alliance against the Taliban.
多少人死于那场伏击
How many people died in that ambush?
还以为你吃一堑 长一智了
I'd have thought you'd have learned your lesson.
-我吸取教训了 -又来了
- I have. - And there it is.
暴躁的脾气
That temper.
只要脾气一上来 你就会鲁莽行动
The one that drives you into your rash decisions.
没有吸取教训 我怎会后来拒绝指挥一职
Why do you think I rejected command after that?
很不幸 此事众所周知
Sadly, it's common knowledge.
你整日酗酒 已无当年之勇
You hit the bottle and lost your nerve.
我依然宝刀未老
My nerve's just find.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
你听好了 只要事关重大
Mind you, if the stakes were high enough,
即使再来一次 我还是会那样做
I'd do exactly the same thing again.
还是会让队员涉险
I'd risk my team.
你口中这个"翠鸟"阴谋 怎么事关重大了
And what are those stakes? This "Kingfisher" conspiracy of yours?
俄♥罗♥斯♥想再次成为霸权强国
All Russia really wants is to be a superpower again.
自从他们武装入侵乌克兰之后
Ever since their invasion of the Ukraine,
我们对他们实施了惩罚性制裁 加强控制
we've kept them in check with punitive sanctions.
但这次印尼政♥变♥ 是为了之后真正的作战而进行的预演
But this Indonesian coup was a test run for a different form of warfare.
秘密推♥翻♥政♥权♥ 安插傀儡领导人
Covertly overthrowing nations, installing puppet leaders,
从中获取经济利益
reaping the economic benefits.
以后就没人能制♥服♥他们了
They'd be off the leash.
国际制裁到时也没用了
Sanctions would be irrelevant.
他们可以明目张胆 把坦克开到东欧
They could roll their tanks across Eastern Europe
因为西方害怕核武冲突 而束手无策 无力干预
knowing the West is powerless to intervene for fear of nuclear conflict,
这就是不阻止他们的结局
and if we don't stop them--
你是说 他们会将霸权延伸至英美
You're saying they'd just carry on into Britain, into America.
我是说 他们到时就会强大到为所欲为的地步了
I'm saying they'd be so strong they could do whatever they damn well wanted.
你觉得这才是帕维尔与卡特里娜的计谋
And you believe this was the plan of Pavel and Katrina all along?
我认为这是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥授权的官方行动
I believe this is an officially sanctioned Kremlin op, yes.
你说你小队的任务是这样
So this is what you claim your team was doing:
带回哈桑和核弹装置
Extracting Hassan and the nuclear device
以此揭露俄♥罗♥斯♥的恶行
to use as evidence of Russia's misdeeds.
不是常说 百密难免一疏吗
What is it they say about the best laid plans?
他们朝这边过来了 我们得走了
They're coming this way. We gotta move.
-哈桑逃了 -该死
- Hassan's running! - Shit.
妈的
Fuck!
前进
Moving.
妈的
Fuck!
卡住了
Jammed.
诺文
Novin.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表