剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
泰国南部
我以为把你搞丢了
I thought I'd lost you.
给 干杯
Here? Cheers.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
海滩派对适合游客
Beach parties are OK for tourists.
我要带你看真正的泰国
I want you to see the real Thailand.
听起来只是一个为了单独约我出来的蹩脚理由
You see, that just sounds like a bad excuse to get me alone.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
出什么事了
What's going on!
曼谷 泰国
我小时候 我爸曾告诉我
When I was young, my father used to tell me
只要坐下来开诚布公地交涉
there were very few differences
就没有不能解决的分歧
that cannot be settled by a good honest chat across a table.
我期望证明他是对的
I look forward to proving him right.
我在此欢迎翁劲武将军
I would like to personally welcome General Ong Ji-Woo
及朝鲜代表团一行
and the North Korean delegation.
我要强调他们发射的卫星
I would like to stress that their satellite launches
和远程导弹测试都只是
and long range tests are just that...
很抱歉 容我离开一会
I'm so sorry, if you would just excuse me for a moment.
马尔科姆 你能替我一会吗 谢谢
Malcolm, if you could just take over for a second, thank you.
非常抱歉 女士们先生们 与此同时...
I'm terribly sorry, ladies and gentlemen. In the meantime...
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
你女儿在我手里
'I have your daughter.
透露半点风声 她就得死
Any publicity, she's dead.
通知警♥察♥ 她也得死
'Any police, she's dead.
不听我命令 她都死定了
You don't do exactly as we say, she's dead.'
我会联♥系♥你的
'I'll be in touch.'
爸爸 不要
Daddy! No!
反击 第五季第一集
曼谷 24小时后
都太平吗
All quiet?
你好 老大
Hey, boss.
B1 B2
Bravo One, Bravo Two,
你们就位了吗
are you in position?
确认 已就位
Affirmative. In position.
菲利普 你怎么确定你抓到的人说的是实话
Philip, how can you be sure the boy is telling us the truth?
我相信他
I believe the kid.
你不信吗
Don't you?
来找我是明智的 罗宾
You did the right thing coming to me, Robin.
我们会把她救回来的
We'll get her back.
总部 发现两个目标 B3 报告位置
Zero. Eyes on two targets. Bravo Three, what's your position?
向你们靠近 我马上就到
Coming to you. I'm nearly there.
B3到达屋后 已就位
Bravo Three at rear of building and in position.
B1 B2待命 B3行动
Bravo One, Bravo Two, stand by. Bravo Three, now.
收到
Copy that.
又没电了
去看看
来人了 把女孩带走 快
妈的 我们得走了 带上女孩 带上女孩
Shit, we've got to move. Get the girl, get the girl.
锁上门 把她带出来
Lock the door, get her out of here.
快点
Come on!
过来
Come here.
把门炸开
blow the door.
行动
Move.
过来
Come here!
安全 斯科特 在这里 在这里
Clear. Scott, in here, in here!
B小队 敌人从后门出逃
Bravo, op's out, exiting rear building.
收到
Yeah, roger that.
走吧
Let's go.
-是她吗 -我不知道
- Was that her? - I don't know.
过来 过来
Come here, come here!
长官 要怎么做
Boss, what do you want us to do?
-斯科特去追女孩 -收到
- Scott, go after that girl. - Copy that.
B1搜查建筑其余部分
Bravo One, check the rest of the building.
掩护我 行动
On me. Move!
总部 看到吗 这里关了一屋子女孩
Zero, you getting this? I've got a room full of girls here.
克洛伊在吗
Is Chloe there?
不在 不在 克洛伊不在这
That's a negative. Negative, Chloe's not here.
B1跟着B2 去追女孩
Bravo One, follow Bravo Two. Go after that girl.
别扯淡 我不会丢下她们
No, bollocks! I'm not leaving them.
马丁内斯 这需要你
Martinez, I need you in here.
-我需要你帮忙 -向你靠近
- I need you to come help. - I'm coming to you.
坐好
Get in!
在这 放了这些女孩
In here! Get the girls!
搞什么
What the hell?
总部 我是B2 正在追击
Zero, this is Bravo Two. I'm in pursuit.
马丁内斯 快走 快出去
Martinez, move! Get out now!
我没事 马上就好 跟着她
I'm good, I'm good, I'm nearly there. Follow her!
妈的
Shit!
下车 我要你的摩托
Get off the bike. I need your bike.
-B1 女孩安全了 -明白
- Bravo One, the girls are clear. - Roger that.
趴下
Stay down!
让开 别挡道
Move! Get out of the way!
别挡路
Out of the way!
小心 让开
Watch! Move!
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
What the fuck?
目标向你靠近 斯科特 准备伏击
'Coming to you, Scott. Standby.'
他没救到她
He ain't got her.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
妈的
Shit!
B1 B2报告情况
'Bravo One and Two. Send sitrep.'
斯科特 他们知道我们会来
Scott, they knew we we're coming.
总部 人♥质♥跟丢了
'Zero, hostage is gone.'
重复 女孩跟丢了
'I repeat, the girl is gone.'
下午好 大使们 代表团们
'Good afternoon ambassadors, delegates
还有媒体的女士们先生们
'and ladies and gentlemen of the press.'
他们怎么知道我们会去
How the fuck did they know we were coming?
这应该是秘密行动才对
We were supposed to be covert.
难道你觉得他在拿女儿的命冒险
What? You think he'd risk the life of his own daughter?
只有少数人知道我们在这
Only a handful of people even know we're here.
我保证 福斯特口风很紧
Foster kept this quiet, I assure you.
并不是密不透风 有人知道了
Well, not quiet enough. Someone knew.
因此我们的救援才失败了
And we lost her because of it.
我认识罗宾·福斯特二十年了
I've known Robin Foster for 20 years,
克洛伊就是那时出生的
Chloe since she was born.
所以他先找我了
That's why he called me first.
我向他承诺会把他女儿救回来
And I promised him that this team would get her back alive.
所以最好想法子弥补这次失败
So we'd better find a way of fixing this.
瑞姆 有消息吗
Richmond, you got anything?
他不在泰国警务系统里
He's not on the Thai police system.
所以竹篮打水一场空
So we've got nothing?
也不是没收获
Well, maybe not nothing.
我这有个兄弟 他是前军事情报员
There's a mate of mine here, he's ex-military intelligence.
他的酒吧就是为来往的雇佣兵
He's got a bar that fronts for a safe house for any freelancers
提供的安全屋
who are passing through.
他狡兔三窟
He runs in dodgy circles
可能知道这人的来路
and there's a chance that he could put a name to this face.
好样的
Good.
我会找福斯特聊聊
I'll talk to Foster.
快去找出这个神秘人是谁
Get out there, find out who this mystery man is.
现在 他是我们找到克洛伊的唯一线索了
Right now, he's our only link to Chloe.
福斯特大使在和平协商上颇有威信
Ambassador Foster has an outstanding reputation in peace negotiations,
他曾在前南斯拉夫的国际会议上
having served as the UK representative
出任英国代表
in the international conference on the former Yugoslavia...
我们简直败事有余
We just made things worse.
没有 就差一点 情报很准确
No, we were close. The intel was good.
你选择很明智
You made the right choice.
-你怎么能这么说 -梅
- How can you say that? - Mei.
-不 这事关克洛伊 -梅 我知道
- No, it's Chloe we're talking about. - Mei, I know.
我懂
I understand,
但20号♥分部将克洛伊置于险境
but involving Section 20 has put Chloe's life in danger.
还记得我们初次相遇吗 罗宾
Do you remember that first time we met, Robin?
在卢旺达
Rwanda.
你走进军阀的营地 手无寸铁 毫无准备
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表