剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
他换了射击位置 从头部换到了防弹衣上
He switched his aim from head to vest.
-他为什么要这么做 -不知道
- Why would he do that? - I don't know.
我们都知道瓦塔卡不是好人
We all know that Vartek's dirty, right?
但我提到核弹时 她却一脸茫然
When I mentioned the nukes, she drew a blank.
那她就不是"翠鸟"了
Well, that takes her off the Kingfisher List, right?
这是什么
What are they?
江湖人称 "便携式战术核武器装置"
I believe they're referred to as portable tactical nuclear devices.
我们拿到情报了 诺文 撤退
We've got the intel, Novin, let's move!
快走
Go!
要是设备齐全 我倒是能提取情报
It's possible I could retrieve information with the right equipment,
但作战部遇袭 什么都没了
but we've lost everything in the crypt attack.
我有个办法 但你们肯定不会喜欢
I know a way, but you're not going to like it.
帕维尔 你好啊
Pavel! How you doing, bro?
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
我们得借用你的设备
We need to use your equipment.
"我们" 你和他们一伙了
"We?" She actually said "We."
-你有何发现 -翠鸟
- What have you discovered? - A Kingfisher.
B1 追击卡车
Bravo One, stay on the truck.
我拍下了司机的照片
Got shots of the driver.
应该能查找线索
Should be able to dig in.
追踪他
Track him.
你之前为什么不杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
幕后主使是你们的人
It is your people who are behind this.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything at all?
一句话也没说
Not a word.
东南亚 金三角
你车技挺好啊
You are a very good driver.
很不幸 你闯入盆川的地盘了
You were unlucky to be spotted crossing Punchan territory.
你被我们发现了
But you were spotted.
冒这么大风险 你车上的货肯定很值钱吧
It must be very valuable cargo to take a risk like this.
大衮 如何
Well, Dagon?
有大收获吗
Is it a good day?
有 老大
Yes, boss.
必须有
I believe it is.
反击 第七季 第五集
缅♥甸♥ 仰光国际机场
上校
欢迎来到缅♥甸♥
好特么一个烂摊子
有人一直在悄悄抽走A小队的资金
有人等着看我倒霉
你的职责是帮我避开这种麻烦
卡特里娜就快查出核弹头的下落了
是卡特里娜偷走了核弹头
慢着 你这话是什么意思
卡特里娜就是"翠鸟"
B小队 正继续追踪你们的位置
Bravo still trying to get eyes on you?
收到
Yeah, copy that.
你觉得你的线人会爆料吗 长官
You think your contact will deliver, boss?
她最好爆料
She'd better.
这真是个破地方
This is some kind of shithole.
这地方跟我挺搭啊
Looks like my kind of place.
亚历山大
Alexander.
你这颜值怎么逆生长啊
How come you never age?
也老了
I've aged.
但只是内心变成熟了
Just on the inside.
劳伦·吉莱斯皮 缉毒局 想来杯啤酒吗
Lauren Gillespie, DEA. You want a beer?
-好 -好 谢谢
- Yeah. - Yes, please.
我去拿
I got it.
我听说你们在找一件货物
So I hear you're looking for a package.
我们从印度追踪到缅♥甸♥
We're tracking it from India to Myanmar.
以为我们跟丢了
Thought we'd lost it.
而情报分♥析♥员调出了这些照片
Our intel analyst pulled up these.
看起来就是一般的抢劫
Looks like your classic hijacking.
你看到尸体这样被吊起来了吗
You see the way the body's strung up like that?
这是一种警告
It's a warning.
"此路是我开 都给我滚开"
"Stay off my routes."
谁的地盘啊
Whose routes are we talking about?
精彩来了
Well, this is where it gets fun.
让·巴帝斯塔·撒萨
Jean-Baptiste Zaza.
盆川贩毒集团
Punchan cartel.
这一地区冰♥毒♥业的龙头老大
Controls the majority of meth production in the area.
他19岁时 逃过了卢旺达种族大屠♥杀♥
He escaped the Rwandan genocide at 19,
然后在亚洲崭露头角
he washes up in Asia.
一路踩着尸体往上爬 从小喽喽混成了大毒枭
Machetes his way up the ladder from drug runner to drug lord.
你们只需知道
All you need to know is that this...
这里就是残暴的荒野西部
is the fucking wild west.
而这个盆川省
And this province of Punchan here?
极其特殊
Well, it's unique.
自成一邦 不受缅♥甸♥管制
It operates as an independent state within Myanmar.
这就意味着 盆川拥有自己的警力与军队
You know, which means it's got its own law enforcement and military,
而他们的金主都是撒萨
all of whom get sizeable kickbacks from Zaza.
所以我的第一个规矩就是
Which brings me to rule number one:
不能对他下手
He cannot be touched.
如果他偷了核弹 我们不会手下留情
If he stole the nukes, we're not going in gentle.
若他死了 为选新大佬 江湖又将掀起腥风血雨
And if he dies, there'll be a bloodbath to replace him.
如果你想我帮忙 就必须按我的规矩办事
I'm sorry, if you want my help, you've gotta follow my lead.
没准也不用你帮忙
Maybe we don't need your help.
那你们自求多福
Well, good luck.
林子里就是个"盲区"
Jungle out there is a dead zone.
撒萨见不得光的资产太多
Zaza has so many off-book assets,
你们得花几个月时间理清
it'll take you months to compile it.
我来这里三年了
I mean, hell, I have been here for three years
我掌握到的情报还只是冰山一角
and I've barely scratched the surface.
货给我们
We keep the package,
功劳给缉毒局
DEA gets the credit,
而且我们会很感谢你的协助
and we'd very much appreciate your help.
如果林子里是"盲区"
If the jungle's a dead zone...
撒萨靠什么通讯
what does Zaza use for comms?
撒萨拥有专属信♥号♥♥中转站
Zaza has his own relay station
就建在林子里 用于自己人通讯
set up in the jungle for private communication.
废掉中转站 他就只能使用常规无线电通讯
You knock that out, he's forced to use regular radio.
这样就可以窃听他发出的信息了
Then you can eavesdrop on his signal.
查清他的现状 查出他的下落
Find out what he's doing, where he is.
甚至还可能查出他的藏货之地
Maybe even where he's hiding the packages.
这样吧 我们玩个游戏
Tell you what, let's play a game.
如果有人手里有撒萨中转站的地图
Everyone around this table who has a map of Zaza's relay stations,
就喝一杯
take a drink.
你觉得我们会找到核弹吗
You think we will find the nukes?
我很确信
I'm pretty confident.
因为你是个电脑天才
Well, because you're good at your job.
你什么都能查到
You can find anything.
现代战争的成败 基本靠的就是高科技
This here is where modern warfare's pretty much won and lost.
这还有一点... 怎么形容
That's also a little bit-- how do you say?
有点恐怖 对吧
A little bit creepy, yes?
别来套路我 上尉
Don't "How do you say" me, Captain.
你英语很好 不用借我之口
You know exactly what the word was.
B队 也许有敌人来袭
Bravo, may have X-rays inbound.
"也许"
"May"?
到底是有还是没有
Either we do or we don't.
有
You do.
还有人来找你吗
Are you expecting company?
我把一个人的兄弟送进监狱后 他就一直想对付我
Well, this guy's been after me ever since I sent his brother down.
长官 外面有三个敌人
Boss, we have three tangos inbound.
我觉得你们肯定能搞定他们
I figured you'd take care of them.
我们没带武器
We're not armed.
对方配备了机♥枪♥与猎枪
These guys have semiautomatics and shotguns.
我们得撤了
We gotta move.
你有武器吗
Do you have a weapon?
别生气
Come on.
我怎么知道你们会不带武器来
How did I know you'd be unarmed?
我不会像我兄弟那样被你抓进监狱
I will not let you take me in like my brother.
我成全你
Fine.
放他们走 都是些虾兵蟹将
Let them go. They're unimportant.
你这是搞什么
What the hell was that?
我们不是替你卖♥♥命的杀人小弟
We're not your fucking hit squad.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表