剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你一直以来都是在执行任务
This is all an op.
你真是把我们耍得团团转啊
Well, this is just fucking great, this is.
当然要让贝斯♥诺♥夫认为我是在执行任务
Of course Beshnov thinks it's an op.
不然我怎么说服他让我与你们合作
How else could I convince him to let me work alongside you?
我必须如此
I needed this.
以此找到"翠鸟"
To find Kingfisher
找到灭掉我整个团队的真凶
and to find who ordered the killing of my team.
真是套"好说辞"
It's a nice story.
可问题就在此
And that's the problem.
你这套说辞纯粹是胡扯
It's a fucking story.
麦克
Mac.
他不会再水刑折磨我了
He's not gonna put me under.
麦卡利斯特中士不会对叛徒留情
Sergeant McAllister will do what he has to do.
长官 没这个必要
Sir, there's no point.
她隶属A小队 欺诈是她的本能
She's Alpha Group. It's day one of training.
她不会改变说辞
She's not gonna change her story.
中士
Sergeant.
萨米拉 你得离开
Samira, you need to get out of here.
你得离此事越远越好
You need to get as far away from this as you can.
我不能告诉你真♥相♥
I can't tell you what's going on
但这些人...
but these--these people, the...
他们掌握了核武
nuclear weapons,
他们绑♥架♥杀人
they're kidnapping, they're killing,
心狠手辣...
I mean, they're not messing around--
你当我不懂吗
Do you think I don't know that?
我刚把我父亲的鲜血从手上洗掉
I just washed my father's blood from my hands.
我会找...
I'll get...
我保证会找出幕后真凶
I'll get whoever is responsible. I promise.
我要怎么办
And what am I meant to do?
坐以待毙
Sit?
苦苦等待
Wait?
心怀希望
Hope?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我不知道该怎么回答你
I don't know, I can't--I can't answer that for you.
但我可以保护你
But I can protect you.
而你值得保护
And I feel like you're worth protecting.
别 不要 你现在头脑不清醒
No, no, no, no. You're not thinking straight.
别妄自揣测我脑中所想
Don't tell me what I'm thinking.
别说话
Don't talk.
她是心怀鬼胎地接近我们
She has served a purpose.
让她收拾东西走人
Let's get her a ticket home
赶紧离开这里
and get her the fuck out of here.
不
No!
是我帮助你们追查到线索
It was me who got us this far.
没有我们的许可 你什么也追查不到
Only because we let you work with us!
一片真心喂了狗
And that was a fucking mistake, wasn't it?
换你会怎么做
What would you have done in my situation? Huh?
我仍然是俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
I am still a Russian soldier.
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校威胁要把我列入"莫拉祖卡"
And Colonel Beshnov was threatening to put me in the morozilka.
什么意思
Morazilla what?
意为"冰柜"
It means freezer.
苏维埃情报黑名单
Soviet Intelligence Blacklist.
名单上之人不仅会自己被追杀
They don't just target individuals.
还会连累全家
They go after entire families.
上了名单 就成了国家公敌
It effectively renders them enemies of state.
入狱
Imprisoned.
甚至更遭
Or worse.
我母亲...
My mother...
我父亲
my father.
我必须保护他们
I have to protect them.
我是不是该为你的孝心奏一曲啊
Should I bring out the violins, love?
我们确实是因为莎科娃的情报才能追查至此
Sarkova's intel did get us here in the first place.
她没有功劳 也有苦劳
That counts for something.
利益攸关...
Stakes like this...
信她也算是兵行险着
might be worth the risk.
阿爸
Abu?
阿爸
Abu!
武器 工厂 铀转换装置...
Weapons, facilities, converting uranium--
这些都不便宜
none of that comes cheap,
我们得追查资金链
so we need to follow the money
查查看 是否由瓦塔卡资助
and we see if Vartak's funding it.
她手下有一家私人慈善基金会
She runs a private charity,
能够借此藏匿并转移大额资金
which'll be useful to hide and move the kind of amounts we're talking.
若能查询他们的财务记录
If we can access their financial records,
就能发现蛛丝马迹
we can look for patterns.
该慈善基金会在卡拉文化中心楼上设有办公室
The charity has secure offices above the Kala Cultural Centre.
我们从哪儿进 屋顶吗
How are we going in? Rooftop?
走正门
Front door.
基金会今晚将举♥行♥募捐晚宴
The foundation's holding a fund-raiser this evening,
你们在受邀之列
and you are guests.
我们这些"灰姑娘"终于能正大光明亮相了
All right, Cinderella finally gets to go to the ball.
印度纺织品对美出口量激增
There's been a boom in the Indian textile exports to the U.S.,
安杰丽的公♥司♥搭上了这艘顺风船
and Anjali's companies have been riding that wave.
你们扮成美国投资商
You'll be posing as American investors
前去物色商机
looking for business opportunities.
要我假扮美国人
I have to pretend to be American?
怎么 口音你学不来吗
Why, will the accent be an issue?
嘿 老铁
Well, howdy.
兄弟我来自美国
I'm from America
打算投资精良印度纺织品 商量商量呗
and I'd like to invest in some of your finest Indian textiles, please.
你还是走"惜字如金硬汉风"吧
Strong, silent type, then.
获取通行卡 潜入办公室
Obtain a security pass, get to the office,
复♥制♥载有记录的硬盘
and clone the hard drives.
切特里会负责关闭监控
Chetri will be disabling the security cameras,
但这需要时间
but she'll need a window,
所以你们要负责断电
so you'll be taking down the power.
熄灯 没问题
Lights out, got it.
B3负责干扰
Bravo Three, running interference,
以防意外发生
should anything go wrong,
不过应该不会出岔子
which it won't.
我会在吧台耍酷 长官
I'll be at the bar looking sharp, sir.
表面入戏 内心警惕
Well, in character, of course.
毛子怎么处置
And what about the Russian?
限制行动 等待审查
Confined to quarters, pending review.
你自己小心 长官
Watch your back, sir.
想什么呢 "小矮子"
What's on your mind, short stuff?
莎科娃那个叛徒
Fucking Sarkova.
尽管嘲笑我吧 "我早警告过你了"
Just say it. "I told you so."
给
Ta.
我其实觉得莎科娃没做错
You know, I don't actually think that Sarkova did anything wrong.
她妄图窃取我们的文件
She stole files from us.
嗯 卧底身份需要
Yeah, to maintain her cover.
换成我们任何一人 也会如此
Each of us would have done exactly the same thing in her position.
你还替她说话了
Now you're defending her.
你真是墙头草
You are such a contradictory asshole.
瓦塔卡正从楼梯上走下
Vartak, top of the stairs.
只有我觉得她火♥辣♥迷人吗
Is it just me or is she smoking hot?
已婚人士克制一下自己
You're a married man.
少来 别拿这事开玩笑
No, no, no. That conversation's off-limits.
怀亚特 我这辈子有两件事很不解
Wyatt. Two great mysteries of my life.
其一 "翠鸟"到底代表什么
Who or what the fuck Kingfisher is,
其二 你到底签没签离婚协议书
and whether or not you've signed those divorce papers.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你自己挖的坑
You walked into that one yourself.
行吧
All right.
瞧见这块手表了吗
Do you see this watch?
这可是2016年版的上等机械表
That is a 2016 Alpha tactical.
那又如何
So what?
这是我妻子送我的礼物
So it was a gift from my wife.
她叫麦迪逊 简称麦迪
Madison. Maddie.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表