剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我因此成了总部眼中的大红人
That means head office think I'm a fucking superstar.
我就得靠他回去了 大山
He's my ticket out of here, Xander.
真有你的 劳伦
Jesus Christ, Lauren,
你知道便携式核弹在哪儿吗
do you know where these suitcase nukes are?
在东部营地
It's the east compound.
丛林深处一条小溪旁
Deep in the jungle by the river.
新沙镇以南十英里
Ten miles hard south of Singsha Town.
总部 获知目标位置
Zero, package to location.
撒萨的溪边营地
Zaza's riverside compound.
新沙以南十英里
Ten miles south of Singsha.
查出具体♥位♥置
Get me a fix on it.
收到
Copy.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
但公事得公办
But this is work.
信♥号♥♥丢失了 指挥官
I've lost the feed, Commander.
收到请回话
Come in? Come in?
总部 收到回复
Zero, come in.
总部 收到回复
Zero, come in.
抱歉 我从没朝人开过枪
I'm sorry, I've never fired on anyone before.
垃圾枪法
Terrible shot.
好一招声东击西
Great distraction.
这边 B队来了
This way, bravo inbound.
你不该来找我
You shouldn't have come for me.
你需要支援
You needed support.
我这条命不值得你冒险
I am not worth dying for!
搭车吗 长官
Need a lift, boss?
上车
Get in!
开车吧
Let's go.
吉莱斯皮女士 感谢指路
Mrs. Gillespie, I appreciate the directions,
但恐怕你还得带我找到撒萨本人
but I'm afraid I need you to take me all the way to Zaza himself.
请吧
Please.
你觉得他会张开双臂欢迎你吗
Think he's gonna welcome you with open arms?
他会杀了你
He'll kill you.
走着瞧
We'll see.
水路是抵达营地的最佳途径
Best route to the compound is via the river.
但一靠岸
Once we hit land, though,
我们就得对抗军事级别的防御
we'll be up against military-grade defenses.
"我们"
"We"?
你跟我们一起去
Are you going in with us?
这是本地最庞大的贩毒集团
Biggest drug cartel in the region.
你们会需要帮手
You'll need help.
好样的
Attagirl.
长官 你有空吗
Boss, you got a second?
吉莱斯皮特工
Agent Gillespie.
她之前让我♥干♥掉撒萨的二把手 大衮
She asked me to take out Dagon, Zaza's number two.
说是缉毒局的命令
Said it was DEA stuff.
你都没想到要知会我一声
And you didn't think to tell me?
怀亚特中士 你还有什么要补充的吗
Sergeant Wyatt, if there's something you'd like to add?
-长官 -他杀大衮时犹豫了
- Sir-- - He hesitated on Dagon.
结果差点害死自己
As a result, almost got himself shot.
差点毁了本次任务
Almost screwed the op.
他就是很自责
He's just feeling sorry for himself
因为听信了她的谗言
'cause she messed with his head.
是这样吗
Is that how it went down?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
吉莱斯皮是招险棋
Gillespie was a shortcut.
是我没吸取教训
I should have learned my lesson.
长官
Sir.
还有一件事
One final thing.
如果我们无法夺回核武装置
If we can't extract these devices,
就得将其毁灭
we need to destroy them.
核武外泄 后患无穷
We can't risk them getting out into the world.
如果我们因此无法脱身...
And if that means we don't make it out...
万不得已 再用这招
As a last resort.
我带他来的
He's with me.
他跟我一伙
He's with me.
你觉得英国♥军♥方就够坏了
You think British military are bad?
等被人发现你有核弹 就惨咯
Just wait until they find out what you've got.
美国人 中国人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人都会找上门
You'll have the Americans, the Chinese, the Russians.
他们可不会跟你做交易
And they won't want to make a deal.
他们会直接开抢
They'll rip them from your hands.
而你会付钱吗
But you will pay me what I'm asking?
你偷走了我的东西 但我这人比较现实
You have stolen from me, but I'm a realist.
花钱赎回最省事了
This is the simplest way to get them back.
给我一部卫星电♥话♥外加安全线路就行
All I need is a satellite phone and a secure line.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
缉毒局的大姐说会保护我
The DEA says she will protect me,
结果却把大兵引来了我的地盘
but she brings soldiers into my world.
索马里青年党派了军♥火♥掮客来见我
Al-Shabaab send me a weapons broker
结果却是个冒牌货
but that broker was a lie.
我警告过你别太过火 谁让你见钱眼开
I told you not to go too far, but you got greedy.
我不需要你相信我
I'm not asking for your trust.
我只需要你的银行账户信息
I am simply asking for the details of your bank account.
你想被割喉也行
Or I could cut your throat.
你想试试看吗
Would you like me to show you?
还是想做交易
Or shall we make a deal?
给他拿部手♥机♥来
Get this man a phone.
听我命令
On my mark.
三 二
Three... two...
一
one.
行动
Move!
与我无关
This is not my doing!
放下武器
Weapons down!
-火力压制 -烟雾弹
- Suppressing! - Open smoke!
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt.
帕维尔 你怎么在这儿
Pavel, what the hell are you doing here?
我是想帮卡特里娜完成任务
Trying to finish Katrina's job for her
这样她就能活着回国了
so she can come home alive.
快趴下
Quick, down.
我还知道核弹的位置
I also know where the nukes are.
帕维尔也在这儿
We got Pavel in the area!
他说知道核弹的位置
Says he knows where the nukes are.
收到 兄弟 跟他去找核弹
Solid copy, mate. Get on them.
是我 吉莱斯皮
It's me! Gillespie.
左边安全
Clear left.
右边安全
Clear right.
麦克 帮帮我
Mac, help me up.
你胁迫了怀亚特 背叛了诺文
You compromised Wyatt, betrayed Novin.
走吧
Come on.
天呐
God!
该死
Shit.
我改主意了
On second thought,
给我些弹♥药♥ 大兵
get me some more ammo there, soldier.
快离开
Get out of here.
"吻一条蛇" 这话说得有点扎心了
"Kissing a snake" might have been a bit harsh.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
我靠
Fuck you.
遇敌
Contact!
一等兵
Corporal!
放下武器
Drop it.
炮火纷飞
All this gunfire.
弹♥药♥轰鸣 意欲为何呢
All this noise for what?
我们想要便携式核弹
We want the suitcase nukes.
我知道 但我有什么好处
Clearly. But what do I get?
你能活下去
You get to live.
听你这么说 倒像是我赚了
You make that sound like a prize.
拿走吧
Take them.
拱手相送 别扯了
Just like that? Bollocks.
核弹带给了我什么
What have they brought me?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表