剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
当地警方将两名白人女性关进了缅♥甸♥监狱
Local police are taking two white females to a Myanmar prison.
如果救不出她们怎么办
What if I can't extract them?
她们手里有核弹位置的信息
They've got the intel with the nuke location.
我另有对策
I have a contingency.
五秒
Five!
-情报呢 -被毁了
- Intel? - Destroyed.
长官说 也许有别的办法能找到核弹
Boss said there might be another way to find the nuke.
最好如此
Bloody hope so.
获知目标位置 撒萨的溪边营地
Package to location. Zaza's Riverside compound.
抱歉 但公事得公办
I'm sorry, but this is work.
吉莱斯皮女士 你得带我找到撒萨本人
Ms. Gillespie, I need you to take me all the way to Zaza himself.
怀亚特中士
Sergeant Wyatt!
帕维尔 你怎么来了
Pavel?! What the hell you doing here?!
我是想帮卡特里娜完成任务
Trying to finish Katrina's job for her.
遇敌
Contact!
我找到核弹了
I got the nukes!
核弹要紧 赶紧带走
Mission priority, move them out.
怀亚特中士 你本不必帮我
Sergeant Wyatt, you did not need to help me.
你干什么 帕维尔
听命行事
我这次大概没法活着回去了
Listen, I don't think I'm gonna make it back home this time.
等打完电♥话♥
When this call ends,
你就得告诉我 此次行动的真♥相♥
you are going to tell me everything about this operation.
不 通话结束后 你会向我敬礼
No, when this call ends, you will salute me.
干杯 兄弟
Cheers, bro.
你真把一小杯烈酒放进了啤酒里啊
Please tell me you didn't just drop a shot into your beer.
这叫"加啤威士忌"
It's called a boilermaker.
这叫心里空虚求关注
It's called a cry for help.
大家都喜欢威士忌和啤酒
I mean, we all like whiskey and beer,
但别混在一起喝啊
just maybe not at the same time.
-塞缪尔·怀亚特 -麦迪逊·艾弗里
- Samuel Wyatt. - Madison Avary.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
一杯啤酒 一小杯烈酒
A beer and a shot, please?
算我账上
On me.
你们当兵薪水那么少 请得起吗
Sure you can afford that on your soldier's salary?
你从哪儿看出我是个军人
And what makes you think I'm military?
一些小细节
The little things.
你的谈吐 发型
The way you carry yourself. Your hair.
最明显的还是你脚下的行李袋
And the fact that you have your duffel at your feet.
也是
Right.
不对劲
No, this isn't right.
我没...
I didn't...
我们相识时 我没留胡子
I didn't have a beard when I met you.
初识时 我没蓄胡子
Not that first time.
下腹中枪
Low midline penetration.
九毫米口径帕拉贝伦手♥枪♥ 子弹直接贯穿
Nine millimeter Parabellum, straight through.
避开了所有重要器官 但你流血不止
Avoiding all major organs, but you're losing blood.
亲爱的
Baby.
我觉得你活不下来了
I don't think you're gonna make it.
醒了
There he is.
要来一杯吗
Need a drink?
来杯啤酒
Yeah, I'll take a beer.
还是喝水吧
You'll take a water.
你差点失血而死 大哥
You almost bled out, mate.
我们把你送到了缅♥甸♥军事医院
We got you to a Myanmar military hospital.
帕维尔
Pavel?
没踪迹
No trace.
莎科娃知情吗
Was Zarkova in on it?
不清楚 我本来还想问她
I don't know. I was about to ask her.
结果帕维尔朝我开了一枪 把我推下车了
Then Pavel shot me in the stomach and kicked me out of a truck.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
归队
Back to work.
兄弟
Mate.
你差点死了
You nearly died.
嗯 我让帕维尔带着核弹跑了
Yeah, I let Pavel get away with the nukes.
我之前还救了他一命
Hell, I even saved his life.
我之前还对莎科娃掏心掏肺呢
And I trusted Zarkova.
-我们都有责任 -正是如此
- We all screwed up on this. - Exactly.
所以我才要赶紧归队
So I gotta get back to work.
你不是开玩笑吧
You're not serious?
帕维尔使用核弹的后果
Whatever Pavel does with those nukes,
都要算在我们头上
that's on us.
反击 第七季 第七集
印度尼西亚 雅加达
135586 请求资金援助
资金已冻结
杀死贝斯♥诺♥夫 太草率了
他表亲在国防部
闹着要进行调查
上级命我 为了完成任务不择手段 任务还继续吗
继续
但你得自费完成任务了
我没有时间
这是命令 完成任务
待任务完成 就马上杀人灭口
分部安全屋 缅♥甸♥与泰国边境
-你不卧床休息吗 -已经劝过了 小切切
- Should you be up? - We already tried that, Ches'.
你知道帕维尔的下落吗
Do you know where Pavel is?
我都没法确定他的身份
I'm not even sure we know who he is.
他的军事档案无法查证
None of his military records can be verified.
初步来看
From the looks of it,
这个"帕维尔·库拉根"三年前才凭空出现
the man known as "Pavel Kuragin" didn't even exist until three years ago.
这么说 此人根本不存在
So the guy's, what? A fake?
-这是个假身份 -应该是
- A cover story? - I believe so.
搜寻帕维尔的情报时 我发现了一件事
While searching for intel on Pavel, I found this.
2016年
2016.
军情六处监视了俄联邦安♥全♥局♥在波罗地诺的训练营
MI6 had surveillance on an FSB training camp in Borodino.
帕维尔总是跟着一个人训练
Every shot of Pavel has him training with the same man.
面部识别显示 与罗曼·勒斯尼斯基相似度达92%
Facial recognition gives a 92% match to Roman Lesnitsky.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥初级分♥析♥员
Low-level FSB analyst.
找到他 也许就能搞清帕维尔的阴谋
He could be the key to what Pavel is planning.
勒斯尼斯基目前在哪儿
Do we know where Lesnitsky is now?
精彩的地方来了
Well, this is where it gets good.
四周前 他联♥系♥了西方情报局 想叛逃
Four weeks ago, he contacted Western intelligence agencies looking to defect.
上司这会儿正跟白厅通电♥话♥
The boss is on the phone to Whitehall as we speak.
我懂
I understand.
我真的懂 但恕我直言
No, believe me, I do, but, respectfully,
此事攸关重大...
there is more at stake here than--
我有信心...
I have every confidence we can--
是
Yes.
行 好
Yes, very well.
你打那通电♥话♥ 所为何事
帕维尔
Pavel?
帕维尔
Pavel!
帕维尔 你得给我解释
不 你得听从命令
如果是帕维尔·库拉根 这种情况早就让他手足无措了
但帕维尔这个人根本不存在 对吧
慢慢呼吸
卡特里娜 你自己选吧
如果你想 你可以走
就这一次机会 我不会拦你 如果你留下
我会告知你一切
但你就无法回头了
你是我的指挥官
我选择留下
把情况都告诉他们了吗
Are they up to speed?
好
Okay.
勒斯尼斯基不肯直接提供情报
Lesnitsky wouldn't offer any intel up front,
所以他被列为了次要目标人物
so he's been marked low priority.
目前 他躲在俄♥罗♥斯♥萨拉多夫的公♥寓♥中
Currently, he's holed up in an apartment complex in Saratov, Russia.
我告诉白厅 我们可以将他救出
I told Whitehall we'd be happy to extract him.
慢着 他们批准我们去俄♥罗♥斯♥行动了
Sorry, they've sanctioned a move into Russia?
常规限制性事项
Usual caveats.
机密任务 不能动武
Covert, no weapons.
但是 长官 如果我们暴露
But, sir, if we're discovered,
就会引起国际争端
that's an international incident.
那就别暴露 一天之内 速战速决
So we don't get discovered. In and out in 24 hours.
一探究竟勒斯尼斯基对帕维尔和"翠鸟"了解多少
Let's find out what Lesnitsky knows about Pavel and Kingfisher.
麦卡利斯特 诺文 跟着我
McAllister, Novin, on me.
-一小时后出发 -收到 长官
- We leave in an hour. - Copy that, boss.
怀亚特 你跟切特里待在这里
Wyatt, you stay here with Chetri.
俄♥罗♥斯♥冷吗
Is Russia cold?
俄♥罗♥斯♥很冷吧
Russia's gonna be cold, innit?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表