剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反击
第六季 第一集
叙利亚-约旦边界
两分钟后到达
ETA... two mikes.
收到 A1呼叫总部
Copy that. Zero from Alpha One.
-两分钟后抵达 -地面情况如何
- Two mikes out. - How's it looking on the ground?
可以行动吗
We still good to go?
待命 A队
Stand by Alpha Team.
地面一切正常吗
All clear on the ground.
收到 一切正常 长官
Roger that, all clear sir.
好 收到
Right. Solid copy on that.
情报显示 可以行动
Intelligence are giving the all clear.
我们的叙利亚盟友正羁押着囚犯待命中
Our Syrian friends are standing by with the prisoner.
接上埃德里西 立刻离开
Pick up Idrisi and get out of there.
悄无声息 低调行事 没人会知道我们曾来过
No fuss. No noise. No-one will know we were ever there.
收到
Roger that.
-别说出来 -我什么也没说 中士
- Don't say it. - I'm not saying anything, Sarge.
天 他在那儿 奥马尔·埃德里西
Jesus. There he is. Omair Idrisi.
叙利亚人可靠吧
Syrians have been vetted, right?
少校说已反复核查过
The Major says checked and doublechecked.
我不懂 他们为什么不直接把他关起来
I don't know why they can't just keep him locked up.
少校要我们把他交给美♥国♥佬♥ 照办就是
Major wants us to deliver him to the Yanks, that's what we do.
好了 兄弟们 保持警惕
Alright lads. Look sharp.
行动
Let's go.
道伊尔 跟着我
Doyle, with me.
上尉 准备好了吗
Captain. Ready?
你们准备好 随时可以带走他
If you are. He's all yours.
A1呼叫总部 已接到目标 完毕
Zero from Alpha one. Receiving the package over.
告诉美国人 目标在我们手上
Let the Americans know we've got him.
-道伊尔 -在这儿呢
- Doyle? - Right with ya, mate.
动作快点 兄弟们
Let's pick up the pace a bit lads.
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
A1呼叫总部 遭到猛攻
Zero from Alpha one under heavy fire.
需要空中支援
Need air support.
立刻调派附近空中力量
Find me some assets in the area... now!
A1 带埃德里西离开 别让他跑了
Alpha One... get Idrisi out of there. Do not lose the prisoner.
保住埃德里西为主
Idrisi is the priority.
操 敌人来了
Shit! Tango's incoming!
撤退 撤回直升机上
Get back, get back to the helo'.
飞行员身亡 重复 飞行员身亡
Helo's down. I repeat helo's down.
道伊尔 我们得去11点方向的车上
Doyle, we need to get to the vehicle at eleven o'clock.
-道伊尔 撤退 -遵命 中士
- Doyle, move! - Yes Sarg'.
这边
This way.
快 快
Move, go!
沙♥比♥尔
Sabil!
装弹中
Changing!
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
A小队 汇报情况
Alpha... sit-rep...
空中支援3分钟后到达
Air support inbound. 3 mikes.
A1 汇报情况
Alpha one, what is your situation?
重复 汇报情况
Repeat. What is your situation?
重复 汇报情况
Repeat. What is your situation?
今天你命不该绝啊 亲爱的
Today is not your day to die, habibi?
撤
Yalla.
约旦 马弗拉克 联军总部
你说已彻查过那帮叙利亚人 他们没问题
You said the Syrian security had been thoroughly checked.
据我们所知 是这样
To the best of our knowledge.
埃德里西有内应
Idrisi had men on the inside.
我们都知道 任务存在一定风险
We all knew the mission carried certain risks.
我的队员都死了 长官
My men are dead, sir.
就因为你的人办事不力
Because your people didn't do their fucking job!
说话注意点 麦卡利斯特中士
Careful who you blame, Sergeant McAllister.
你队员的安全由你负责
You're responsible for your men.
去执行任务的人可是你
You were the man in the field.
放开我
Get off me!
利比亚 奈富塞山
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
四个月了
Four months.
你在生我气吗
You are angry with me?
你说你只去一天
You said you'd only be a day.
我被人绑了
I got held up.
耽误了点时间
There was traffic.
但是...
But...
我就知道你会想办法救我出来
I knew you would find a way to get me out.
有炮火吗
And, was there fire?
有死伤吗
Was there death?
会越来越多 多不胜数
And, there will be more. There will be so much more.
牢房♥不错 你该要间带窗的
Nice room. You should have asked for one with a view.
阿迪娜·多纳万上校
Colonel Adeena Donovan.
我想见你很久了
I've been wanting to meet you for a while.
是吗 听说挺多人想见我
Yeah, I hear I'm a popular guy.
我喜欢带点野性的兵
Well, I like the wild ones.
上军事法庭的日子定了吗
Have they set a date for the court martial yet?
周一
Monday.
挺可惜 就为一拳毁了大好前途
Seems a shame to end a promising career over one punch.
他活该被打
He deserved it.
我私心里也这么想
Off the record... I agree.
情报失准 防卫松弛
Intel was bad, security was lax...
你的小队不该被这样对待
your team deserved better.
我奉命收拾烂摊子
I've been tasked with cleaning up the fallout.
我没什么好说的 他们知道我们会去
Not much I can tell you. They knew we were coming.
狠狠攻击了我们
And they hit us hard.
我不是来审问你的 麦卡利斯特中士
I'm not here to interview you, Sergeant McAllister.
我来是想招募你
I'm here to recruit.
你听说过"分部行动组"吗
Have you heard of the Section initiative?
听过
Sure.
你派组里人去干见不得光的活儿
They were the people you'd send in to do the dirty jobs
且事后拒不承认
that could later be denied.
我更愿意称之为获取秘密军事情报 执行反恐任务
I prefer covert military intelligence and counter-terrorism.
派危险的兵去干危险的活儿
Dangerous soldiers for dangerous missions.
我以为发生了20号♥分部的事后
I thought the Sections had been shuttered
-各个分部都被叫停了 -之前是
- after what happened with Twenty. - They had.
但我预感 常规手段阻止不了奥马尔·埃德里西
But it's my feeling that Omair Idrisi isn't going to be stopped by conventional means.
我正集结一支小队拿下他
I'm assembling a team to take him down.
利比亚有个联合特战部队员
There's a JSOC operator in Libya
之前在搜集埃德里西的情报
who was digging into Idrisi.
他失联了
He's gone dark.
得有个人找到他 和他会合
I need someone to find and rendezvous with him.
但不止于此 这人得是柄利剑
But more than that, I need a weapon.
我看中了你的怒火 你想要反击
I like that you're angry. That you want payback.
我给你这个机会
I'm giving you that chance.
-加入吗 -你觉得呢
- Are you in? - What do you think?
法里德将军
General Farid?
理查德·史戴文森先生
Mr. Richard Stevenson.
-史蒂文森 -史蒂文森
- Stevenson. - Stevenson?
不不 那不是我真名
No, no. No, see, that's not me.
我叫怀亚特
My name is Wyatt.
塞缪尔·怀亚特中士 美国联合特战部队员
Sergeant Samuel Wyatt. US Military... Joint Special Operations.
你告诉我手下 你是个军♥火♥商
You told my men you were an arms dealer.
因为我以为他们是奥马尔·埃德里西的手下
That's because I thought they were working for Omair Idrisi.
真讽刺 是吧
You see the irony, right?
我是卧底 他们也是卧底
I mean, i'm undercover... they're undercover.
我们联♥系♥下你的部队
So, we contact your military.
看看你的话是否属实
See if this story of yours checks out.
不行 等等 等等
No! Wait, wait, wait!
可以联♥系♥ 但他们会说不认识我
You could but they're just gonna say they've never heard of me.
这是次官方可否认的行动
It was a deniable op.
你们自己人不会为你作证吗
Your own people won't vouch for you?
对 所以才叫"官方可否认"行动
Yeah. That's kinda what deniable means.
或许...
Or...
你确实是个军♥火♥商
maybe you are an arms dealer.
我们会查明真♥相♥
We will find out the truth.
不择手段
One way or another.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表