剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
他们会干掉所有知道"翠鸟"计划的人
They will kill anyone who knows about Kingfisher.
闭嘴
Quiet.
更多敌人来袭
More tangos incoming.
-哪里 -等下
- Where? - Hold on.
该死 他们来我们这一层了
Shit, they're on our floor.
长官 我们得赶紧撤离
Boss? We need to get moving.
总部 立刻把敌人位置告诉我们
Zero, we need tango locations now.
什么都没搜到
Not picking up anything.
正想办法恢复电力
Working to get the main power grid back online.
拒绝访问
麦克 给
Mac, here.
总部 我们正在离开
Zero, moving out now.
恢复啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
电力恢复
Mains power back online now.
准备好了
Nods up.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear.
安全
Clear.
放下
Drop it!
你们引来了这些人
You brought these people down upon me.
如果我跟你们走 我这一生都要活在恐惧之中了
If I go with you, I spend my life in fear.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
他们的增援马上就到
They've got backup incoming.
拿不到情报 我绝不离开
I am not leaving without the intel.
长官 如果我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥被捕 这种情况...
Boss, we get caught in Russia, situation like this--
我知道这种情况对我们不利 中士
I'm aware of the fucking situation, Sergeant!
"翠鸟"
Kingfisher.
哈桑·阿迈德
Hassan Ahmed.
谜团的最后一个关键因素
The final piece of the puzzle.
帕维尔会去找他
Pavel will be looking for him.
不不 我要更多情报
No, no, I need more!
那你就只能朝我开枪了
Then you will have to shoot me.
他们马上就发现我们了 长官 我们得走了
They're gonna be on us, boss. We gotta get moving.
任务完成 撤退
Op's done. Move out.
B队 汇报情况
Bravo, sit-rep.
安全
Clear.
A1跑了 但临走前交代了一个名字
Alpha One ran, but we have a name.
哈桑·阿迈德
"Hassan Ahmed."
尽快查清这个人的全部底细
Find out everything about him as quick as you can.
收到
Copy that.
印度尼西亚 雅加达
这就是勒斯尼斯基说的那个人
This is the man Lesnitsky mentioned.
哈桑·阿迈德
Hassan Ahmed.
激进派圣♥战♥组织"地狱之剑"的创始人
Founder of a radical Jihadist group, "Alssayf Alddima."
传闻是21世纪初印尼多起炸♥弹♥袭击事件的幕后主脑
Believed to be behind a number of bombings across Indonesia in the early 2000s.
他目前在哪儿 监狱吗
And where is he now? Prison?
之前是 坐了十年牢
He was, for ten years.
八个月前被释放了
Released eight months ago
得益于一个极具争议性的去激进化项目
under a controversial deradicalization program.
他的案子在政♥治♥上是一个烫手山芋
His case was a political hot potato
政♥府♥与军事强硬派之间对此争执不休
between the government and military hard-liners,
强硬派不想让他见天日
who'd rather he never saw the light of day.
他出狱后干了什么
What's he been doing since?
园艺种植
Gardening.
这是新的军用热词吗
Is that some new military slang?
不是 就是字面意思
No, it's exactly what it sounds like.
摆弄花草
Flowers and shit?
对 摆弄花草
Flowers and shit, yes.
和他侄子塔菲克一起种植培育花草
Planting and tending alongside his nephew, Taufik.
哈桑似乎安心归隐田园了
It seems that Hassan has embraced the peaceful life.
印尼情报处都放松对他的监视了
Indonesian intelligence barely bother with surveillance on him anymore.
但据勒斯尼斯基所言
And yet, according to Lesnitsky,
他是计划的最后一环
he's the final piece of this plan.
对
Right.
一项俄秘密任务 击毁本国飞机
A Russian black op, downing their own plane,
窃取自家核弹 目的何在呢
steal their own warhead, to, what?
制♥作♥便携式核弹
Make a suitcase nuke
拱手送给一个老态龙钟 归隐田园的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and arm some washed-up green-fingered terrorist?
前提是勒斯尼斯基所言为真
That's if Lesnitsky's telling the truth.
我上回信了一个毛子
I mean, last time I trusted a Russian,
下场可是相当凄惨
it didn't work out so well.
你也轻信了毛子 下场如何 诺文
How the hell did it work out for you, Novin?
行吧 非要翻旧账
Okay, sure.
我本以为莎科娃是真心归投
I thought Zarkova was on the level.
我们还并肩战斗了好几回呢
I mean, she even had my back a few times, right?
但我想开了 她会为此付出代价
But I'm over it. She'll pay.
-你心真大啊 -我们都被耍了 怀亚特
- You're over it. - We all got fucked, Wyatt.
被人背叛的滋味确实不好受
And it wasn't enjoyable.
大家同是天涯沦落人啊
We're all on the same side here.
但只有我被子弹打得肚子开花
Just so happens that I got fucked by a nine mil to the stomach, though.
没错 我们从溪边救了你
Yeah, and we dragged you out of the riverside.
你浑身是血 差点死掉
Blood everywhere. You nearly died on us.
是啊 我差点死掉
Yeah, I nearly died.
他们伤了你
Yeah, and if they go after one of us,
就是在跟我们宣战
they come after all of us.
麦克在你病床前守了一整晚
Mac sat by your bedside all night
祈祷你能挺过来
hoping you'd pull through.
也不是整晚都守着啦
It wasn't all night.
我进去看了一眼就出来了
I popped in, popped out.
-他醒来前又进去了而已 -我们行了招险棋
- Popped back in again. - We took a risk.
结果殃及自身
It backfired.
"批斗大会"就此结束
That buck stops with me.
我们得抢先帕维尔找到哈桑
So we got to Hassan before Pavel.
他是解开谜团的线索
He's the thread that can unravel this whole thing.
定位到哈桑的手♥机♥了吗 小切切
We get a hit on his phone, Chetters?
-哈桑不用手♥机♥ -果不其然
- Hassan doesn't own a phone. - Of course he doesn't.
但我查到他侄子塔菲克的手♥机♥号♥了
His nephew, Taufik, however-- I have his number.
只要他一打电♥话♥
And the moment he makes a call,
我们能追踪到他的位置
I can triangulate his location.
哈桑肯定在塔菲克附近
Wherever Hassan goes, Taufik isn't far behind.
全员出动
I need you all mobile.
电♥话♥一响 立刻出击
I want you reacting as soon as that phone call comes through.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
我能出任务 长官
I'm good to go, boss.
哈桑是个狠角色
Hassan is a hall-of-famer.
此次行动需要人手
You need boots on the ground.
我能行
I'm good.
出发
Let's go.
照顾好他
Keep an eye on him.
你紧张了
You are nervous.
我们迟到了两天
We are two days late,
哈桑也曾明确要求现金支付
and Hassan did stress a cash payment.
但你还是对完成任务信心满满
But you still think this will work?
我对勒斯尼斯基"大计"的这一环意见很大
This is the part of Lesnitsky's grand scheme I had issues with.
不要以貌取人 被外表蒙骗
Don't be fooled by appearances.
他当年可是杀人不眨眼
In his day, he was as brutal as they come.
哈桑很不满
Hassan is not happy.
哈桑要的可不是金银珠宝
This is not what Hassan has asked for.
我们只有这个
It is what we have.
哈桑觉得你们对他不敬
Well, Hassan feels like you do not respect him.
他哑巴了吗
Has he had an accident?
非得找小喽啰替他代言
Just something that means he is unable to speak for himself?
卡特里娜
Katrina.
我替她道歉
I apologize.
我考虑过你的提议了
I've considered your proposal,
我拒绝
and I reject it.
但我们有言在先
But we already had an agreement.
哈桑反悔了
Well, Hassan has changed his mind.
他不相信俄♥罗♥斯♥真心支持他的大业
And he does not believe that Russia truly supports his cause.
我们当然不支持他的大业了
Well, of course we do not support his cause.
我们是在利用他
We are using him.
我们想要成事
There are things we wish to do,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表