剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Your father.
节哀
I'm sorry.
他不是我父亲
He wasn't my father.
他只是个出现在错误地点的男人
He was just a man who shouldn't have come back.
我一直在想你之前的话
Was thinking about what you said earlier.
拥有除工作之外的生活
About having a life outside of all this.
我们俩成不了
We wouldn't work out.
你不考虑一下吗
I mean, do you want to think about it?
拒绝得这么干脆
That was pretty brutal.
嗯
Yeah.
我以后可能会后悔吧
I'll probably regret it later.
再会 中士
See you around, Sergeant.
再会
See ya.
你在导弹箱上装了追踪器
You fixed a tracker to the missile crate?
我们当时寡不敌众 我那是上策
We were outnumbered. Seemed the best tactic.
可真够楞的
That's a ballsy move.
有啥发现
So?
-运输机去哪儿 -我为什么要告诉你们
- Where's it heading? - And I would tell you because?
因为要不是我们 你根本接近不了导弹箱
Because you wouldn't have got anywhere near it if it wasn't for us.
信口♥交♥代金主了吗
Have the Shun-Ko said who's paying them?
当地警方表示
According to local police,
运输机不是信口所有
helicopter didn't belong to the Shun-Ko.
三合会没人知道运输机的去向
None of the Triads knew where it was headed.
他们的唯一发现
And the only name they managed to recover
与我们在汉都大楼得到的情报一致
was the same as the one from the Hanto Building:
"翠鸟"
Kingfisher.
我得找到"翠鸟" 找到导弹
So I find this Kingfisher, this missile.
不然回去没法交代啊
Otherwise, how can I go home?
队员都死了
No team.
违抗了上级命令
Disobeyed direct orders.
上尉
Captain.
如果你愿意与我们情报共享
If you're willing to share your intelligence,
我愿与你做笔交易
I am willing to discuss some kind of a deal.
俄语中有个词 "旅伴"
We have a word, "poputchik."
"在漫长旅途中相知相识的陌生伙伴"
"Strangers who form a bond over a long journey."
啥意思 我们现在是"旅伴"了
What are you saying? We're all poputchiks now?
我们俩吗
Me and you?
-想得美 -我懂了
- Nyet. - I get that.
你们俄♥罗♥斯♥人就爱拿着无聊当有趣
That's that famous Russian sense of humor, right?
信♥号♥♥良好
Signal's good.
从海上一路向西北
Heading northwest over the water.
打算怎么处置我
So how do we do this, sir?
直接撤职 还是上军事法庭
Straight-up dismissal? Court martial?
通常 我会先做思想工作
Well, normally I like to start with a conversation.
我确实搞砸了
You know I screwed up.
擅自行动 无视命令
Left you in the dark, disregarded orders.
如果当初的命令是
Unless those orders were
追踪并消灭杀死一等兵戴维斯的凶手呢
to track down and eliminate whoever killed Lance Corporal Davis.
该任务完成了吗
Is that mission finished?
完成了 长官
Yes, sir. It is.
那就请归队吧
Then do the honors, please.
传言属实吗
你为了西方叛国了
不属实
20分部很有手段
他们能找到导弹
我只是利用他们
敬一等兵佐伊·戴维斯
To Lance Corporal Zoey Davis.
敬一等兵戴维斯
Lance Corporal Davis.
等时机成熟
就跟西方人翻脸
你依然忠诚[还是我的人]吗
永远忠诚[属于您] 长官
乖宝贝
Good girl.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表