剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
非得现在争论这事吗
Are we gonna stop and argue about this now?
-真及时 "毛女" -快走
- Good timing, Russki. - Go!
莎科娃 开车
Sarkova, go!
该死
Shit.
怎么样
So?
有什么发现
What have we got?
拒绝访问
关闭终端...
这个硬盘采用了顶尖加密技术 我们还不知道密♥码♥
Well, we've got a locked hard drive with top-level encryption and no passcode.
但你能黑入吧
But you can hack it, though, right?
施展一下"电脑魔法"
With some of that computer magic?
"电脑魔法"
Computer magic?
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
要是设备齐全 我倒是能提取情报
It's possible I could retrieve information with the right equipment,
但作战部遇袭 什么都没了
but we've lost everything in the crib attack.
这个硬盘就是鸡肋
This is more or less useless.
切特里 他们屠♥杀♥无辜群众
Chetri, they executed innocent people
就为了这么一个破硬盘
'cause we were after this bloody thing.
不能竹篮打水一场空吧
It can't be for nothing.
你需要什么设备 我们去找
We can get you whatever gear you need.
需要军用级别的硬件设备
We're talking military-grade hardware.
这种东西可不是随便什么人都有
Nobody around here is gonna have that.
我有个办法
I know a way.
但你们肯定不会喜欢
But you're really not going to like it.
美好的一天
阳光明媚
大海蔚蓝
你终于...
恢复理智 回心转意了
帕维尔
Pavel.
不用担心贝斯♥诺♥夫
他虽然气你
没上交他要的情报
但我能搞定
他很喜欢我
我很抱歉
帕维尔 你好啊 见到你很高兴
Pavel, how you doing, bro? Good to see you.
你不会是跟踪我们到这儿的吧
You wouldn't be following us now by any chance, would you?
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
我们得借用你的设备
We need to use your equipment.
"我们" 你和他们一伙了
"We"? She actually said "we."
你把我的位置暴露给他们了
You told them I was here?
库拉根中尉
Lieutenant Kuragin.
日安 兄弟
Good day, mate.
你打算怎样 帕维尔
What's the plan, Pavel?
我也不知道
I don't know.
显然 我不能朝你们任何一人开枪
Obviously, I'm unlikely to shoot either of you,
因为你们的枪口都对着我呢
as there are now even more weapons pointed at me.
不错
That's good to know.
但我又觉得直接放下枪...
But I also feel... that lowering my weapon would be, you know...
就是承认我败了
an admission of failure.
你的求生欲和自尊心在作斗争
Well, that's your sense of survival versus your sense of pride.
-对 -我理解
- Yes. - I get that.
正是如此
Exactly.
你们一直对我态度恶劣
You people have treated me very badly
可我只是想确保我国士兵的安全
when all I am doing is making sure someone is watching our soldier's back.
这方面你可是失职了 帕维尔
You're not doing a very good job of that, Pavel.
你的士兵昨晚中弹了
Your soldier took a bullet last night.
真的吗
你得多加小心
You need to be more careful.
进去吧
Let's go.
不错 "舒适整洁"
Nice place. Cozy.
我没想到会来人
Well, I was not expecting visitors.
你有解密设备吗
Do you have any decryption gear?
单片机 分♥析♥器 示波器
MCU, analyzer, oscilloscope?
瞧见了吧 我之前就警告过你了
You see? This is what I warned you about.
拉着我跟你一起叛变
Turning us into defectors.
谢尔盖生前是你的挚友
Sergey was your best friend.
难道你不想知道是谁下令屠♥杀♥我们小队吗
Don't you want to know who ordered the killing of our team?
我当然想知道了
Look, of course I want to know, okay?
我上周就是在追查此事啊
What do you think I have spent the last week doing?
但我也不想回国后
But I also do not want to return home
因帮助英国♥军♥方被追杀
to face a firing squad for aiding these people.
打断一下 你到底有没有啊
Sorry, is that a yes, you have it, or a no, you don't?
请吧
Please.
您自便
Help yourself.
你刚才说一直在追查此事
So you said you'd been looking into this.
你有何发现
What have you discovered?
我根本不愿帮你们 你咋视而不见呢
You seem very determined to ignore my strong emotions about aiding you.
翠鸟
Kingfisher.
仅此而已
That is all.
可能代表一个人
It could be a person,
一个组织 或是一次任务
an organization, maybe the name of an op.
我还发现...
I also learned that...
这是罕见的几种不会歌♥唱的鸟类之一
it is one of the few birds that does not sing.
这与眼下的情况有关吗
Is that relevant to the situation at hand?
无关 我就是觉得...
No, it just struck me as...
有些悲凉
quite depressing.
人都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
我联♥系♥一下勾盘
I should call Gopan.
放下手♥机♥ 乖
Put the phone down. Please.
你是安杰丽·瓦塔卡
You are Anjali Vartak.
不过是个在蜜罐里长大的白富美罢了
Just another spoiled rich woman.
你根本不会用枪
You don't even know how to use that.
-我在学 -臭娘们
- I'm learning. - Fuck you!
等等 等等 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你不能这么做 -"你不能这么做"
- You can't do this! - "You can't do this."
我这辈子一直在听这句话
I've heard that all my life.
我丈夫生前曾说 幸好我有个漂亮脸蛋
My husband used to say it was lucky I had this face,
不然 我就是个废物
otherwise I would have been worthless.
人都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
他们转移到别处去了
They moved. To the other place.
码头的船坞吗
The slipway by the docks?
勾盘担心你会...
Gopan was worried that you would--
你会不请自来
that you would come here.
你会很生气
You would be angry.
他的担心没错
He was right.
听着
Listen.
我可以跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
我会帮你得偿所愿
I'll make sure you get whatever you want.
我看起来像是需要男人帮助吗
What makes you think I need the help of yet another man?
你听我说 蠢娘们
You listen to me, you stupid bitch!
看住他
Keep an eye on this guy, will you?
帕维尔大兄弟
Pavel, mate.
别误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way,
要是你继续跟踪我们
but if you do keep following us around,
麻烦可就大了
there's gonna be a problem.
你明显是在威胁我啊
That is a clear threat.
我误会什么了
Please explain the wrong way it could be taken.
你可以提点一下莎科娃
Maybe you can pass a warning onto Sarkova.
如果她再骗我们...
'Cause if she fucks with us again--
怎么
What?
她就会为保护你们再次中弹吗
She will get shot again to protect your team?
-她是自愿的 -很不幸 确实如此
- She made her choice. - Unfortunately, yes.
她可能会一无所有
And now she could lose everything
就因为她选择相信了你
because she trusted someone like you.
至少我会保护她 而你呢
At least I have her back. You?
你只会为她收尸
You only have a body bag with her name on it.
数据恢复中...
恢复成功
怎么样
So?
瑞恩生前严密监视了安杰丽的资产
Well, Ryan was certainly keeping a close eye on Anjali's money.
三周前 她成立了一家新的皮包公♥司♥
Three weeks ago, she forms a new shell company,
买♥♥下了两处地♥产♥
purchases two locations.
一家废弃工厂和一个港口船坞
A disused factory and a waterside dock house.
之后随即关闭了公♥司♥
The company was immediately shuttered.
抹消了所有痕迹
All trace wiped.
要不是瑞恩生前秘密追查资金动向
If it hadn't been for Ryan secretly tracking the cash,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表