剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
送礼时正赶上我被派往利比亚前夕
Actually, right before I deployed to Libya,
即将前去追击埃德里西
on the trail of Idrisi.
你不是说很多年没见她了吗
Thought you said you haven't seen her for years.
这是实话啊
And I hadn't.
结果突然有一天
Then, all of a sudden, out of the blue,
我收到了一个爱心包裹
this care package arrives.
内有这块手表和一张便条
And it's got this watch and it's got a note.
便条上写着
And the note said,
"我们余生有大把时间 混球"
"We still have time, asshole."
她当初没有放弃我 我现在也不会放弃她
She didn't give up on me. I can't give up on her.
哥们 你今天下午刚和别的女人打了炮
Dude, you just fucked someone else this afternoon.
不是我给自己开脱 但"愧疚炮"不能算数
I'm not saying I'm perfect, but that was different.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你不肯签字
You're hanging onto it
因为一旦签了字 你就彻底变回单身狗了
because once that goes, papers signed, that's you.
家中无人等候你
Nothing to go home for.
柯川之前不是交代
And I believe that Coltrane said
让你走"惜字如金硬汉风"吗
you're gonna be the strong, silent type.
你得在"惜字如金"上加把劲啊
With the emphasis on silent.
正合我意
Suits me.
行了 开工吧
All right, let's go to work.
-别坏事 -别坏事
- Don't fuck it up. - Don't fuck it up.
别坏事
Don't fuck it up.
-晚上好 先生们 -晚上好 女士
- Good evening, gentlemen. - Good evening, madam.
抱歉 我的锅
Sorry, my bad.
熊队打得不错吧
What about that Bears game, huh?
前往目标区域
Moving to target area.
走开
Step away!
淡定 "火爆哥"
Easy, tiger.
保持"社交安全距离"啊 懂不懂
Haven't you heard of the 6-inch rule?
B2 汇报情况
Bravo Two, sit-rep.
B2
Bravo Two?
B2 汇报情况
Bravo Two, sit-rep.
B2 汇报情况
Bravo Two, sit-rep.
B3 前往查看
Bravo Three, move to check.
收到
Copy that.
好梦 亲
Sleep well, sunshine.
B2 准备
Bravo Two. Good to go.
一分钟后行动
One minute to execution.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
请稍等片刻
Please. It'll just be a moment.
正在关闭半数监控
Shutting down half camera feed.
关闭区域对我们都很重要
All areas essential for us.
我将此事伪装成功率涌动造成的故障 而非...
Making it look like a malfunction caused by a power surge instead of...
怎么了
What?
这个系统和我预想中不太一样
This wasn't the system I was expecting.
行 别慌
Okay. Don't panic.
备用电源15秒后启动
Got 15 seconds before the backup generator kicks in.
与此同时
In the meantime,
请各位举起双手
if I could just get you all to raise your hands.
拜托
Please.
配合我一下
Indulge me.
没时间了
Time's running out.
我能关闭整个系统
I-I can take down the whole system,
但会引人注意...
but it will raise suspicions--
行 就这么办 赶紧动手吧
Yeah, just do it. Just do it.
系统全部关闭
无信♥号♥♥
B队 可以行动了
Bravo, good to go.
小心
But be aware.
安保人员会有所察觉
Security will be raised.
B1行动
Bravo One on the move.
瞧
See?
众人拾柴火焰高[众人举手亮明灯]Many hands make light work.
抱歉 我能理解你们的心情
I'm sorry, I know.
瓦塔卡基金会...
As the Vartak Foundation...
我看到了萨米拉·沙 她在这里
I have eyes on Samira Shah, she's in the building.
前往拦截
Moving to intercept.
监控都关闭了
我们正在检查主板
B1前往目标位置
Bravo One moving to target location.
这不会恰巧涉及安杰丽·瓦塔卡的幕后资产吧
That doesn't relate to Anjali Vartak's off-book assets by any chance, does it?
你是哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
退后 我是认真的
Get back. I mean it.
你又能奈我何
What are you gonna do with that?
我可不是唬你...
I mean it--
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my fucking nose!
没断 傻缺
It's not broken, dickhead.
都流血了
It's bleeding!
茄子
Smile.
新信息
托马斯·麦卡利斯特中士
已匹配
康纳·瑞恩 安杰丽的私人律师
Connor Ryan. Anjali's personal lawyer.
监管一切财务往来
Oversees all finances.
我们要追查资金链
Well, if we're following the money,
瑞恩可能会有所帮助
Ryan could be in the know.
B1 他有料可爆 对他友善点
Bravo, treat him as an asset.
好
Yah.
我去 真有可能断了
Shit, it might be broken.
说说看 你为什么要砸碎硬盘
Do you wanna tell me why you're smashing up that hard drive,
瑞恩先生
Mr. Ryan?
你是谁
Who are you?
私人雇佣军吗
Are you some kind of private military?
嗯 是军人
Some sort of military, yeah.
英国♥军♥方
The British army.
我就觉得你一脸凶相
Thought you looked like a fucking prick.
你这么做 瓦塔卡女士知道吗
Does Miss Vartak know you're doing this?
-当然 -当然不吧
- Course. - Of course.
参加募捐晚宴 把自己锁在办公室
Locked office during a fund-raiser,
慌乱地砸碎硬盘
smashing up hard drives in a panic.
等下
Hold on.
你不会再打我吧
You're not gonna hit me again, are you?
-你可是刚说我"一脸凶相" -好吧 我坦白
- You did just call me a prick. - Okay. Okay.
她打算竞选公职
She's planning on running for office.
所以要做财务统计
She... wanted some financial housekeeping
以应对竞选中的审查
to stand up to the scrutiny of the campaign trail.
她下周会请外部审计员来
She's bringing in outside auditors next week.
这可不行
Hush-hush.
我跟她说
I said to her,
"我他妈就是你的审计员啊 亲爱的"
"I'm your fucking auditor, love."
当然了 "他妈"是我刚加上的
Well, I--you know, I didn't say "fucking"
但"亲爱的"是原话 你懂的
and didn't say "love," obviously. You know.
你贪了她的钱
So you've been ripping her off.
对
Yeah.
多少
How much?
数量足以被生吞活剥
I'm a... fucking dead man here.
据说 人永远无法忘怀逝去之所爱
People say you never get over the death of a loved one.
我儿子的某些特质...
There are things about my son which...
我永不会忘怀
will stay with me forever.
正是那些特质 促使我成立了此基金会
Things that have informed this foundation.
他的温暖...
His warmth...
不要
Don't.
他的热情...
His compassion...
不管你有何计划 放弃吧
Whatever it is you're planning, just don't.
如果我想查看这些幕后账户 要怎么做
Say I wanted to view these off-book accounts.
你看不了
Well, I mean, you couldn't.
反正现在不行了
Not now.
真可惜
That's a shame.
当初该存副本
Should've made copies.
当做保命符 用作谈判筹码
It's a good last resort. Leverage.
用于敲诈
Blackmail.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯...
Well...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表