剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我们根本不可能查到她这两处地♥产♥
we'd have had no way of knowing she owned the properties.
沙教授死前提到了那家工厂
Professor Shah mentioned a factory.
他被抓去了那里
Said he was taken there.
能找出位置吗
Can you get a fix on that?
几分钟前 消防部门接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
The fire service got a call a few minutes ago.
整个工厂都着火了
The whole place has gone up.
他们会抹消所有行动痕迹
They're gonna be wiping all trace of activities.
我们去第二处地♥产♥
Let's get to that second location.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
这是我分内之事 中士
Just doing my job, Sergeant.
-好戏要开场了 -棒
- Showtime. - Good.
-你跟他们一起去 -对
- You are going with them? - Yes.
那我就得告诉贝斯♥诺♥夫 你没上交情报
I will need to tell Beshnov that you did not deliver.
我会替你说好话 但你知道他的脾气
I will try to protect you, but you know what he is like.
我知道
I know.
我清楚得很
I know.
帕维尔大兄弟
You know, Pavel, mate,
要是我们最后成了朋友 也不算太稀奇
it wouldn't be the weirdest thing in the world if we all ended up as friends.
勾盘在等我
Gopan's expecting me.
带路吧
Please, lead the way.
越快越好
As soon as possible...
你真是一个细节都不放过啊
You really are paying attention to every detail.
这是什么
What are they?
江湖人称 "便携式战术核武器装置"
I believe they are referred to as portable tactical nuclear devices.
你有意见吗
You have questions?
你利用了我
You used me.
无人机出动了
Whirly bird's good.
附近有三栋建筑
Three X-rays nearby.
一栋主仓库 两栋小仓库
One main warehouse, two smaller.
我们这一生夜不能寐
We have spent our lives awake,
反抗穆♥斯♥林♥的镇♥压♥
fighting against the Muslim attempts to subjugate us,
但你之前却能安然入睡
but you were happily sleeping
直至你儿子因事故惨死
until an accident took your son.
事故
An accident?
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
不
No.
你拥有一切
You have everything.
还有满腔怒火
Including anger.
但怒气消散后 会怎样呢
But what happens when that fades?
行动 搜查目标
Move in. Search for the packages.
注意隐秘
And stay silent.
准备
Set.
-向右 -前往中间仓库
- Moving right. - Moving to central warehouse.
B3清查左翼
Bravo Three, checking left.
你根本不知道我的感受
You have no idea how I feel.
对
No.
我不知道
I don't.
我之前错看了你
I was wrong about you.
你比我认知中更强大
You are much stronger than I ever credited.
这些装置为何人准备
Who are the other devices for?
知恩图报的人
For someone who appreciates my work.
此人所付的佣金能保证我们进行长♥期♥斗争
The money we are being paid for this will ensure our cause for years.
所以 这一切
So all of this,
我所做的一切都是徒劳
everything I did, it was nothing.
安杰丽
Anjali.
我对你有所隐瞒
I deceived you,
但我没有撒谎
but I did not lie.
计划没变
The plan hasn't changed.
拜托
Please.
来吧
Come.
找到核弹
We find those nukes,
我们就完成任务了
and it's mission complete for us.
这么说 这是我最后一次掩护你了
So you're saying this is the last time I watch your back?
我掩护你
Or I watch yours.
安全
Clear.
我对你承诺的脏弹
The dirty bombs, as promised.
我亲自组装
I constructed them myself.
是我的得意佳作
They're some of my best work.
绿灯表示启动
Green means primed.
蜂窝爆轰
Cellular detonation.
还有死亡触发器以防万一 我们也许用得上
And a dead man's trigger as a failsafe, should we need it.
"我们"
We?
你说过 我们是合作伙伴
As you said. Partners.
但你不能来这儿
But you cannot be here.
你是我们的未来
You are the future.
代表我们的国会议员 手握实权
Our own politician, in parliament, with real power.
我花了很久才认清你的真正实力
It has taken me a long time to see you as you really are.
核弹在哪儿
The bombs, where are they?
不不不 别轻举妄动
No, no, no, no. Don't do it.
相信我 你手速没那么快
Trust me, partner, you're not that fast.
-喂 -我是《印度时报》的尼雅·查德利
- Hello? - This is Nia Chaudry from the "Indian Times."
你是否愿意回答几个问题
I was wondering if you'd like to comment
你和勾盘·拉咖里及其恐怖团伙"纯净之国"有何联♥系♥
on your links to Gopan Laghari and his terror group Shuddh Raashtr?
我的态度已经很明确了 我不回应你的无端猜测
I think I was clear about my feelings towards your baseless speculation.
这不是猜测 瓦塔卡女士
This isn't speculation, Ms. Vartak.
我们有证据
We have evidence.
瓦塔卡与基金恐怖团伙勾连
我们明天就会登报发表
We're publishing it in tomorrow's edition.
瓦塔卡与基金恐怖团伙勾连
我不相信 不可能...
I-I don't believe you. That's not possi--
怎么了
What is it?
瓦塔卡与基金恐怖团伙勾连
完蛋了
It's over.
建筑右侧安全
Building right clear.
建筑左侧安全
Building left clear.
前进
Moving in.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down!
该死 总部 闹出动静了
Shit. Zero, we've gone noisy.
快走 你现在走还来得
Go. Go now, while you still can.
他们知道我的为人 我们做的事了
They know about me, about everything we've been doing.
也许你终于可以解脱了
Then maybe you are finally free.
我看到瓦塔卡了
I have eyes on Vartak.
她似乎携带了爆♥炸♥物
Looks like she's carrying some kind of explosive.
卡车向西了
Truck going west.
第二辆车向东了
Secondary vehicle going east.
B1 追击卡车
Bravo One, stay on the truck.
B3 跟第二辆车
Bravo Three, secondary.
前去追击
In pursuit.
诺文 坐我的车不准瞎嚷嚷
Novin, no backseat driving.
让开 让开
Move. Move.
让路
Get out of my way!
你为什么要追那个女人
Why are you chasing that woman?
她身上有炸♥弹♥ 让开
She's got a bomb, get out of the way!
所有人退后 都退后
Get everybody back! Get them back now!
让开
Move!
她去哪儿了 她去哪儿了
Where'd she go? Where'd she go?
那个女人往这个方向去了 好
The lady, this way? Yeah?
快走 都离开这里
Move. Move everybody out of here. Go.
快走
Go, go, go.
开稳点
Hold still!
我都说了 不准瞎嚷嚷
What did I say about backseat driving?
那你好好开啊
Then drive better!
手榴弹
Grenade!
引擎挂了 下车
Engine's fucked. Everyone out.
别管其他 跟紧卡车
Don't worry about 20. Stay on the truck.
遇敌
Contact!
前进
Move!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait.
放他们走 快出去
Let them go. Come on, get out.
就这样了
So this is it, huh?
就为了走到这一步
This is what it all comes down to?
我失去了一切
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表