剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Get the target to withdraw any diplomatic decrees that he's issued.
他们想怎样
What did they want?
信口让你干了什么
The Shun-Ko, what did they want?
批准车辆外交通行证
Diplomatic clearance for a vehicle.
你得撤销批准令
All right, we're gonna have to get you to cancel that, okay?
遇敌
Contact!
前进 前进
Move, move!
打电♥话♥撤销
Make the call.
回来
Get back!
"好"车
Nice car.
麦基特里克 快点
McKitterick, come on!
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
我去守住另一边
I'll cover the other side.
我是高级专员 麦基特里克
This is High-High Commissioner McKitterick.
-口令是631... -遇敌
- Pass code 6-3-1-- - Contact!
赶紧打完电♥话♥
Finish the bloody call.
放下枪
艾米
Amy.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
我没得选啊
我是为保护你
如果不按金太公说的做...
他们派人去了我家
They sent people to my home.
不会的
他应该不会背弃诺言啊
我就不该给你机会
我会搞定他
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear.
长官 放下枪
Sir. Put that gun down.
你们真不清楚他们的本事
You have absolutely no idea what they're capable of!
你们根本保护不了我的妻女
There's no way you can protect my-- my wife, my daughters.
唯有我能保护她们
I'm the only one who can do that.
见鬼
Shit!
目标身亡 重复 目标身亡
Alpha is down. Repeat, Alpha is down.
他打完电♥话♥了吗
Did he complete the call?
没有 我们白来了
Negative. We've got nothing.
马来西亚 双文丹哨卡
车辆外交通行证
批准
签署人 吉姆斯·麦基特里克
我们无法撤销外交通行证
All right, we can't stop the diplomatic clearance
但能对其进行追踪
but we track it,
查看是否已使用
see if it's been used.
-诺文 汇报情况 -在路上了
- Novin, sit-rep! - En route, mate.
等下 我看到老鼠了
Wait a minute. Eyes on Laoshu.
外交通行证使用过了
Diplomatic pass was used
就在市外前往双文丹区的一条路上
on a road leading to the Serendah region outside the city.
离这儿20分钟车程
It's a 20-minute drive from here.
-我们10分钟就能到 -走
- We can make it in ten. - Go.
诺文
Novin!
诺文
Novin!
-诺文 汇报情况 -你们去吧 别管我了
- Novin, sit-rep! - Go on without me.
行 我们走
You heard her. Let's go.
现在只有我们俩通讯了
All right, it's just you and me on the line.
我希望你想清楚
I want you to think about what you're doing.
违抗上级命令 以后就别想干了
Disobeying a direct order- that's how a career ends.
她早就知道麦基特里克是内鬼
She knew McKitterick was dirty.
她生前无人诉说 只能求助于我
She had nowhere to turn but me.
我辜负了她
I let her down.
我看过戴维斯的档案了 知道此事对她的影响
I've read Davis' file, saw what it did to her.
她生前有家人 美满的生活
She had a family, a life,
最终却惨死在一条肮脏的小巷中...
and to die like that in some filthy alleyway...
我绝不会放过他
I'm not letting him walk away.
老鼠不是我们的任务目标
Laoshu is not the mission.
所以我才独自追击
That's why it's on me.
我明白你的感受
Listen, I understand how you feel.
我明白失去所爱后的痛苦自责
I know how losing someone stays with you.
信我吧 我懂
Believe me, I know.
但复仇无法寻得解脱
But this isn't the way.
她不该惨死 抱歉
She deserved better. I'm sorry.
马来西亚 乌鲁冷岳森林保护区
在乌鲁冷岳森林保护区
It's the Hulu Langat Forest Reserve,
最近的地标性建筑
and the nearest significant landmark
是一个废弃的森林棕榈油种植园
is the disused Hutan Besar palm oil plantation
所在地皮属于"伟峰"家族
built on land owned by the Wei-Fong family.
就是信口头目 金伟峰所有
As in Kim Wei-Fong, head of the Shun-Ko.
找到并取回目标 完毕
Locate and secure the package, over.
收到
Copy that.
似乎是三合会的指挥部
Looks like Triad command and control.
运输机即将在种植园降落
Transport helo is heading to a plantation landing site.
我们得接近那架运输机
We need to get to that helo.
敌众我寡 过不去
There's too many of them. Can't go through there.
我和艾米负责掩护
All right, me and Amy'll provide cover.
你和莎科娃左翼包抄
You and Sarkova flank left,
直捣运输机降落点
make a direct line to the landing site.
"直捣"的意思是
"Direct line" meaning
"撒丫子狂奔 祈祷别中弹"
"Run like hell and hope for the best"?
你能行
You've got this.
你是我共事过能力最出众的士兵
You're one of the most capable soldiers I've ever worked with.
我靠 这招还真是屡试不爽
Holy shit, that does work.
行吧 管他的
All right, fuck it.
毕竟是我当初吵着要多出任务
I was the one that wanted more action, right?
嗯 去吧
Yeah. Go over there.
运输机噪音那么大 他们察觉不到你们靠近
With the racket from that helo, they won't hear a thing.
扔手榴弹
Fragging out.
行动
Go.
金太公 我们得走了 这里不安全
前进
Moving forward.
他们在用铁链捆箱子 打算用飞机运走
They're rigging it up now. It's going airborne.
取回核弹头
Secure that warhead.
但务必小心
But take extra care.
子弹可别打中核弹
We don't want any ammo impacting on that nuke.
你枪法好
You're a good shot.
掩护我吧
You think you can cover me?
好 快去
All right, go, go.
快去
Go!
遇敌
Contact!
技术支援
Technical!
手榴弹
Grenade!
你就不该找他回来
You shouldn't have made him come back.
艾米
Amy.
我能行
I've got this.
嗯 你真行
Yeah, you've got this.
-我靠 -你没事吧
- Fuck. - You okay?
死不了
So-so.
我跟你没有恩怨
My fight is not with you.
我跟你有仇
Mine is.
记得戴维斯吗
Remember Davis?
我要等金太公回来
I will wait for Godfather Kim to return.
他会是死在我手中的最后一人
His will be the last life I ever take.
别妨碍我
Please.
此事了结了
This is over.
还差得远呢
Not even close.
我本该给她个求生的机会
I should have given her a chance to fight for her life.
那样她死得还光荣些
There would have been more honor in that!
去你妈死得光荣
Fuck your honor.
-你不开心 -嗯 任务失败[日了狗]了
- You are upset. - Yeah. We screwed the pooch.
你日了狗了吗
You had sex with a dog, or what?
你个二货 是说我们任务搞砸了
Oi, you tramp. Means we fucked the mission up.
我知道 中士
I know that, Sergeant.
运输机带走核弹了
Helo's gone, the warhead with it,
我们的努力都白费了
and all this shit was for nothing.
你新结交的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友也许知道核弹下落呢
Well, maybe your new Russian friend knows where it is going.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你几个意思啊 莎科娃
What are you talking about? Sarkova!
莎科娃
Sarkova!
刚联♥系♥过诺文
Just had word from Novin.
你父亲
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表