剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Not accusations.
而是事实
Just facts.
我去四处探查一下
I'll check point.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
我家中士说得走了
Look, if my Sergeant says to move...
那就得赶紧走
we're moving.
长官
Boss?
趴下
Get down!
-你中枪了吗 -嗯
- You hit? - Yeah.
探查敌人的位置
Get eyes on the tango.
前进
Moving.
我靠
Shit.
我提醒过杜凡拓很多次
I warned Dewanto... over and over again.
哈桑这种败类一定会卷土重来
Men like Hassan will come back to haunt us.
嗯 但却是你从中推波助澜
Yeah, but you facilitated it.
与俄♥罗♥斯♥人合谋
Along with the Russians.
哈桑的炸♥弹♥曾夺去了我13名部下的性命
One of Hassan's bombs wiped away 13 of our men
这是十五年前的事
over a decade-and-a-half ago.
此等恶行罪无可恕
How can we forgive that?
监禁他也不足以告慰我部下的亡灵
Even jail was an insult to their memory.
上校 我懂
Colonel, I get it.
你眼睁睁看着杜凡拓和贵国政♥府♥
You look at men like Dewanto, you look at your government...
放任哈桑逍遥法外
allowing Hassan to walk free under what?
还打着"感化激进分子"的旗号♥
The guise of, of rehabilitation?
你扪心自问
You ask yourself,
"忠于国家有何意义"
"What was it all for?"
但听我一句 卖♥♥♥国♥也无法救国
But trust me, you cannot save your country by selling it out.
你只会沦为俄♥罗♥斯♥的傀儡
Then you're just a puppet for the Russians,
贵国拥有的一切
and everything you have--
港口 资源 油气
your ports, your resources, your gas, your oil,
甚至军队 都会归别国所有
hell, even your army-- it's all theirs.
这比杜凡拓的行径还要罪大恶极
And that's worse than anything Dewanto ever did.
连哈桑都忠于自己的祖国
Hell, even Hassan was loyal to his own.
但上校 依我看
But Colonel, you ask me?
你根本不配一身戎装
You're not even fit for the uniform.
给点力啊
Come on.
格雷西
Gracie!
我们好好谈谈吧
We can still talk about this.
你想谈谈
You wanna talk?
切特里在哪儿
Where the hell is Chetri?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
遥控发射器
It's a remote transmitter.
与怀亚特中士打斗时 不幸损坏了
Unfortunately, it was damaged in the fight with Sergeant Wyatt.
我试着修复 但...
I tried to repair it but...
还是得行家出手
it needs someone with more expertise.
我不...
I wouldn't...
我不会修
I wouldn't know where to start.
别装了
Please.
你曾攻破了俄♥罗♥斯♥的安全屋
You broke out of a Russian safe house.
你曾改装了我的数据浸取器
You modified my data leecher
从毒枭手♥机♥中窃取情报
to steal intel from a drug lord.
你能力出众
You are very capable.
我远不及你
Much more than I could ever be.
这有什么用途
What... is it for?
凡事总得留后手
It always helps to have a "plan B."
抢核弹作何用
Why have a bomb...
无法引爆 就如同鸡肋
if it won't go off?
我提醒过你 我忠于我的祖国
I warned you, I'm loyal to my country.
这算是忠诚吗
This is loyalty?
偷窃核弹
A bloody nuke?
本就没打算引爆
It was never meant to be detonated.
胡扯
Bullshit.
印尼上校捉拿哈桑
The Indonesian Colonel takes down Hassan
用核弹证明政♥府♥的软弱无能
and shows the nuke as evidence of how weak the government is.
我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
就为夺权篡位
It's all a shitty power grab.
这值得你的小队送死吗
Was it worth the death of your team?
我当时也在场 记得吧 我见过你有多难受
I was there, remember? I saw what he did to you.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
事态在我掌控之中
I have this under control.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer!
我刚才没必要救你
I didn't need to do that!
嗯 我可是该好好"谢谢你"
Yeah, all right. How about I write you a "thank you" card?
帕维尔 别这样
Pavel, please.
想想看此事的后果
Think about what you're doing.
我很清楚后果
I know exactly what I am doing.
伤亡人数 核弹辐射 爆♥炸♥范围
Death toll, fallout, blast radius--
对了 不会炸到我们
which, by the way, we are outside.
虽然不在勒斯尼斯基计划之内
I mean, it's not Lesnitsky's plan,
但是...
but, you know...
让勒斯尼斯基见鬼去吧
fuck Lesnitsky.
我不会助纣为虐
I won't be a part of this.
这一切都是因为20分部碍事了
All of this is only happening because 20 got in the way.
没人会知道
No one will know...
你帮过我
if you help me.
我会放你走
You can walk away.
可我会知道
I'll know.
好吧
Okay.
我好言相劝过了
I tried polite.
你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Now we do the other way.
问题出在晶体管上吧
It's the transistor, isn't it?
晶体管移位了
It's broken loose.
细节决定成败啊
Always the small things.
帕维尔 不要
Pavel, don't.
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
别逼我开枪
Don't make me do this.
你的命令恐怕不是活捉我吧
I doubt you were told to take me alive.
我们俩总得有人服从命令
One of us is going to have to follow orders.
不见得
Not always.
除非命令有误
Not if they're wrong.
不管了
Fuck it.
我厌倦了 我已经不知道自己为何而战了
I'm tired. I don't even know what I'm fighting for anymore.
我的小队不该惨死
My team deserved better than this.
去检查一下 快去
Check it, check it. Go, go, go.
拉到这边来
Bring it over here.
-开始倒计时了 -我不明白
- It's counting down. - But I don't understand.
他说过 没法引爆
He--he said it couldn't be armed.
160秒后就爆♥炸♥了
160 seconds to detonation.
好吧 那拆弹的重任就交给你了
Okay. I'm gonna let you take the lead on this.
引线一团乱麻
Bloody spaghetti junction.
看看构造
Okay, what have we got here?
有防毁坏装置 引线 反射器
There's tampers, firing currents, reflectors.
接线盒 爆♥炸♥透镜
The junction box, explosive lens.
1分30秒
One minute 30.
没时间检查每条引线了
There's no time to trace each wire.
等等 等下 你俩和好了
Wait, wait, wait. You two working together, or...?
-核弹启动了 -什么
- Nuke is primed. - What?
-1分30秒 -1分25秒
- Minute 30. - Minute 25.
他知道是大概时间
He gets it's an estimate.
这是引线 这是接线盒
You got firing currents, you got a junction box--
这些我们都知道 怀亚特
Yeah, we know the parts, Wyatt.
上策就是找到并剪断关键的那一根引线
Best option is to trace a wire and cut it.
没错 但是哪一根
Yeah, all right, but which wire?
分离器在这儿 引线在这里相交
There's splitters, and there's intersections here.
只能冒险一试了
It'd be an educated guess.
-要你何用 -我都说了要"冒险"
- That's the best you got? - I stress the word "educated."
我们好像不该碰引线
I don't think we should touch the wires.
为什么
Why not?
因为这是勾盘·拉咖里设计的核弹
Because this is a Gopan Laghari design,
不管剪断哪根线
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表