剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
罗曼·勒斯尼斯基 俄联邦安♥全♥局♥初级分♥析♥员
Roman Lesnitsky. Low-level FSB analyst.
找到他 也许就能搞清帕维尔的阴谋
He could be the key to what Pavel is planning.
我们想知道"翠鸟"的全部信息
We wanna hear all about Kingfisher.
"翠鸟"是个计划
Kingfisher is a project,
我就是该计划的主要设计者
and I am the grand designer.
上面派帕维尔执行我的计划
Pavel was tasked with carrying out my plan.
哈桑·阿迈德 谜团的最后一个关键因素
Hassan Ahmed, the final piece of the puzzle.
哈桑·阿迈德 激进派圣♥战♥组织创始人
Hassan Ahmed, founder of a radical Jihadist group
印尼多起炸♥弹♥袭击事件的幕后主脑
behind a number of bombings across Indonesia.
我们得抢先帕维尔找到哈桑
So, we get to Hassan before Pavel.
他是解开谜团的线索
He's the thread that can unravel this whole thing.
哈桑出现了 没法低调行动了
Eyes on Hassan. Gotta go loud.
你们按计划行动 我负责掩护
Stick to the plan. I'll cover.
-快走 快走 -快走
- Go. Go, go, go! - Go, go.
A2逃跑了
Alpha Two, going mobile!
总部 我们落到当地军方手中了
Zero, we're being grabbed by local military.
我是阿尔多上校 印尼武装部队
Colonel Aldo, Indonesian Armed Forces.
我得去救队员们
I need to get to the team.
敌人来袭
Incoming!
太狠了 长官
Fuckin' hell, boss!
我误导了你们 我带领你们私自行动了
I may have misled you. I've taken us off-books.
行动违法了
Illegal ops.
你觉得没问题 我们信你
You think it's the right thing to do, we're good.
我出动了 追踪哈桑
I'm going mobile, tracking Hassan.
我发现便携式核武了
I have eyes on a suitcase nuke.
我有机会射杀哈桑 我打算动手了
If I get a shot at Hassan, I'm gonna take it.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
刚说到你正准备道歉
I think you were about to apologize
因为你把我弄晕 带到了这个鬼地方
for having me drugged, bagged, and dragged to wherever this is
你还打算找人送我回去
and offer me a ride home.
这个时候还这么风趣
Well, you've kept your sense of humor.
挺好 保持这种阿Q精神
Good. You'll need it.
未经许可 进入俄♥罗♥斯♥执行任务
Entering Russia without our permission.
并将行动范围扩大到印尼
Advancing into Indonesia.
依然未经上级许可
Again, without our permission.
你带领团队私自行动了 亚历山大
You took your team off books, Alexander,
而且欺上瞒下 队员都不知情
and you didn't even tell them.
他们可能会因此丢了饭碗
You risked their entire careers.
我不后悔自己的决定
I stand by my decisions.
是吗
Really?
都捅了这么多篓子了
After all that's happened?
帕维尔
Pavel.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
哈桑 商场遇袭
Hassan, the mall,
炸♥弹♥袭击 各种死伤 政♥变♥一事
the bomb, the death, the coup.
你毫无悔意吗
You stand by it?
你派怀亚特中士和一等兵诺文去追击哈桑
You sent Sergeant Wyatt and Corporal Novin after Hassan,
一个你认为与帕维尔·库拉根合谋的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
the terrorist you suspected of working with Pavel Kuragin.
48小时前
总部 呼叫总部
Zero. Come in, Zero.
早说了吧 他们干扰了信♥号♥♥
Called it. They've jammed the signal.
我们和切特里失联半小时了
Half an hour since last contact with Chetri.
没事 她很机灵
Yeah, she's smart.
如果遇上麻烦 她会想办法脱身
If there was trouble, she would have got out.
能不能脱身 可说不准
If she got out.
前进
Moving.
雅加达 奥德赛未来购物中心
出问题了 怎么启动不了
也许是天意 不让我们这么做
我坐了十年牢 就为等这一天
而以前的你 不会跟西方做交易
-都别动 -不许动
- Nobody move! - Don't move!
你们哪怕眨一下眼
Any of your boys so much as blink
我都会一枪毙了你们老大
and I'll put holes in the boss man, here!
看来你遇上技术问题了啊
Look like you're having some technical difficulties there.
-搞什... -躲避 躲避
- What the-- - Get down! Down!
叔叔
去找哈桑 抓住哈桑
Get to Hassan! Get to Hassan!
-走 -快走
- Go! - Move!
还是之前想干掉我们的那群混♥蛋♥
It's the same assholes that tried to kill us before!
退后
Get back!
我去拿核弹
Going for the nuke!
火力压制
Suppressing!
我拿到了 撤退
I got it! Fall back!
撤 撤
Move, move!
我们得想办法出去
We need to find a way out.
左边出口
Exit left!
左边
There, on the left.
还是算了吧
All right, maybe not.
我们上去
We'll go up.
快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
进去
Get in there!
怀亚特 快进来
Wyatt, let's go!
关门 关门
Come on, come on!
抓到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 拿到了核弹
We've got a terrorist, a nuke,
还被一个叛变的军方组织追杀
and a corrupt military unit coming after us.
这下要有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
反击 第七季 第八集
这边
Here.
蹲下
Get down.
手
Hands.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有
No.
仔细看一下
Take a good look.
没有 没见过
No. No, I have not.
刚才是个陷阱
That was a trap.
你才反应过来
No shit.
他们屠♥杀♥了我的人
They massacred my people.
那是因为你打算引爆核弹 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, that's because you were trying to arm a fucking nuke, asshole.
但你确实着了别人的道
But you've been set up.
十年前 这里本来要建一座清♥真♥寺
Ten years ago, there was a mosque planned for this site.
但开♥发♥商最终决定改建购物中心了
But the developers decided to build their mall instead,
他们如今还打算扩建
and now they plan to make it even bigger,
把生意做大
even brighter.
至少你以后能喝上星巴克了
At least you'll have a Starbucks, mate.
我侄子都不相信我们的大业
My nephew did not even believe in the cause.
他只是想讨我欢心
He just wanted to impress me.
他觉得我是个重要人物
He thought I was important.
老哥 你确实很重要 真的
Bro, you are very important. Trust me.
跟帕维尔合谋
Teaming up with Pavel.
真行
Yeah.
你就是俄♥罗♥斯♥干预国外政♥权♥的最佳证据
Living, breathing evidence of Russia meddling with a foreign power.
你可是关键性证人
You're our star witness.
我们怎么撤退
How you going for an exfil?
这里好像是员工楼梯间
Okay, looks like there's an employee stairwell.
百货店后面 就在楼下
Back of the department store over there, one floor down.
交叉口处全是摄像头
Well, there's cameras at every junction.
只要我们一动 对方就能看到
If we move, they'll see us.
不走 就相当于等死
Stay here, we're dead.
我们得带着哈桑和核弹离开这里
We've gotta get Hassan and the nuke out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
你为什么没跟手下一起行动
Is there a reason you sent your team in without you?
印尼军方一个叛变的分♥裂♥组织
A rogue splinter group within the Indonesian military
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥串通合谋
was working alongside the Russians.
我当时得去提醒军方领导
I needed to speak to the military commander and warn him.
境外执行非法机密任务
Running your own little black op on foreign soil...
还未经官方许可
without licenses?
你这是重蹈阿富汗的覆辙啊
It's Afghanistan all over again.
这里到底是什么地方
What is this place, anyway?
这里是能够问出真♥相♥的地方 亚历山大
This is the kind of place we get the right answers, Alexander.
如果问不出...
If we don't...
这里也许就是你葬身之地了
well, then, perhaps it's the kind of place you don't leave.
这么说...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表