剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I've lost everything.
而这些人却能...
And these people, they get to...
活下去
live their lives,
若无其事地继续生活
go on as if nothing's happened.
说实话 我懂
You know what? I get it.
我真懂
I do, I get it.
你想摧毁一切 我理解
You want to destroy everything. I understand that.
但这些人
But these people,
你儿子惨死不怪他们
they're not to blame for what happened to your son.
你现在回头还来得及
Right now, you still have a way back.
怎么回头
As what?
身败名裂
A disgrace?
一败涂地
A failure?
也许我能以另一种方式被铭记
Maybe there is another way I can be remembered as something.
点燃燎原的星星之火
The spark that started the fire.
换弹♥药♥
Changing!
别动
Don't move!
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 你之前为什么不杀我
Look at me. Why didn't you kill me?
你之前为什么不杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
告诉我 告诉我原因
Tell me. Tell me why.
因为有人告诉我...
Because I was told...
别杀那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
spare the Russian.
为什么
Why?
你应该心知肚明
I think you know.
幕后主使是你们的人
It is your people who are behind this.
安全
Clear!
-他死了吗 -嗯
- He dead? - Yeah.
该死
Shit.
敌人身亡
Target is down.
目标跟丢了
Package is in the wind.
他们很快就逃离我们的监控范围了
They'll be out of range in two clicks.
飞得太低了
You're bringing it in too low.
会跟丢的
You're gonna lose it.
跟丢是迟早的事 长官
Going to lose it anyway, sir.
信♥号♥♥丢失
告诉我 你为何那么做
Do you mind telling me what the point of that was?
一等兵
Lance Corporal.
看这儿 长官 我拍下了司机的照片
Here, sir. I got a shot of the driver.
希望通过面部识别能有所发现
I'm hoping we'll pick up something via facial recognition.
已匹配
好了
There.
我们应该能查找线索 追踪他
We should be able to dig in. Track him.
无人机的钱从你工资里扣
That drone is coming out of your wages.
抱歉 长官 我看不出你是否在说笑
I'm sorry, sir. I can't tell if you're joking.
欢迎来到20分部 一等兵
Welcome to 20, Lance Corporal.
总部设法查出了司机的身份
Zero has managed to ID the driver.
我们会找到他们
We're gonna find them.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything at all?
一句话也没说
Not a word.
靠
Fuck.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表