剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Excuse me?
严格来说 你是一介平民
Technically, you are a civilian.
严格来讲 我盖世无双
Technically, I'm also awesome.
我们的对手是俄♥罗♥斯♥前军方特工 训练有素
We're up against highly trained Russian ex-military operatives.
到时怀亚特先生会是一大助力
I think Mr. Wyatt's skill set will come in handy.
谢谢
Thank you.
至少有人乐意见到我
At least somebody's happy to see me.
这可不是我的原话 走吧
That's not what I said. Come on.
代理下士
Corporal.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们要去菲律宾
You're going to the Philippines?
你们不送我去医院了吗
Wha--aren't you taking me to the hospital?
当然不了 大兄弟
Not quite, mate.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们长官刚才说了
Well, like the boss said,
有人想跟你谈谈
there's some people who wanna talk to ya.
等下 谁啊
Wait. Which people?
警♥察♥ 证♥监♥会♥
What, the cops? The SEC?
谜底稍后揭晓
You'll find out soon enough.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia?
怀亚特大哥 拜托
Wyatt, bro, come on.
给你加薪怎么样
Look, how does a big, fat raise sound?
不怎么样啊
I wouldn't know.
你可早就炒我鱿鱼了
You fired me.
怀亚特
Wyatt...
拜托
Please!
我掌握坠落坐标了
I have the landing coordinates.
可以离开了
We're done here.
帕维尔 他们为俄♥罗♥斯♥效力
Pavel... they work for Russia.
没错
Yes, they do.
你之前放下了武器
You put down your weapon before.
你让我放下了
You told me to.
对 但你有要务在身
Yes, but you had a job to do,
防止我们这种人窃取俄♥罗♥斯♥机密
to protect the secrets of Russia from people like us,
但你得过且过
but you just rolled over.
随随便便就放弃了抵抗
You gave up.
你们就是我国的毒瘤
You are what is wrong with our nation.
让我们变成了懦夫
We have become cowards.
我们曾经天不怕地不怕
We used to be bold,
但现在 我们只会躲在电脑屏幕后
but now we only hide behind computers...
激怒西方 被发现后 只会退让否认
Poking the West, retreating and denying when we are discovered.
帕维尔
Pavel...
美♥国♥佬♥至少有胆量轰炸敌人
At least the Americans have the decency to bomb their enemies,
在废墟上建起商场和快餐店
then build shopping malls and fast food restaurants on the rubble.
刚查出卫星坠落轨道
Just got a fix on the satellite trajectory.
怎么样
And?
卫星偏移了轨道 迅速坠落
And it's coming in hard, off-course.
预计将坠落于马拉维以外十英里
Due to land ten miles outside of Marawi,
那里是个名为"圣迪瓦"的破落村庄
by a small shantytown called Santa Diwa.
是伊♥斯♥兰♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国大本营
That's an ISIL stronghold.
就是说 即将降落到战区
It's basically crashing down into the middle of a warzone.
菲律宾 圣迪瓦
B队 我们的卫星图像显示
Bravos, our satellite imagery confirms that
有人从坠毁地取走了一个目标
a package was removed from the crash site
带到了伊♥斯♥兰♥国的安全屋
and taken to an ISIL safe house.
有辆车进入了圣迪瓦
Vehicle entering Santa Diwa
在你们以北两千米
two clicks north of your location.
发现帕维尔·库拉根和多个当地武装分子
ID on Pavel Kuragin with multiple local Tangos.
抢先库拉根找到目标
Get that package before Kuragin does.
收到
Copy that.
你们所在地区敌人众多 谨慎行事
Multiple Tangos in your area, stay frosty.
天 我太想念战斗的感觉了
Man, I've missed this.
前进
Moving.
我该跟他们一起去取回目标
I should be part of the recovery squad.
如果卫星上掉落的物件对俄♥罗♥斯♥人如此重要
If whatever was taken from that satellite is so important to the Russians
重要到你们都不肯告诉我们
that they won't tell us,
那我宁愿让我方队员单独去取回
then I'd rather my team fetch it
免得需要时刻担心俄上尉背后出手
without a Russian Captain looking over our shoulder.
想到了
Of course.
我对这个团队而言 只是"那个俄♥罗♥斯♥大妞"
'Cause that's all I am to this team, "the Russian."
先别分心
Just stay focused.
任务要紧
You're still on this job.
发现目标位置
Eyes on target location.
安全
Clear.
安全 目标到手
Clear. Package secured.
前往接头点
Head to the RV point.
等下 这是什么
Wait. What have we got?
任务是取回目标 不是打开看看
Mission's to grab it, not open it.
他们为此坠毁了一颗卫星
They took down a bloody satellite for it.
你难道不想偷看一眼
You don't wanna have a sneaky peek?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
这是什么鬼
The hell are they?
导弹发射秘钥
Missile launch keys.
帕维尔用核弹换导弹
Pavel traded a nuke for missiles?
不应该啊
It doesn't make sense.
我更好奇为啥把钥匙放在卫星上
Yeah, what bothers me more is why you'd keep the keys on a satellite.
50年代以来 根据谣传
Since the '50s there's been rumors
俄与西方都在卫星上存储了敏感数据
that both Russia and the West have been storing sensitive data
还有其他信息 以备不时之需
and other shit up there for safekeeping.
反正这个东西...
So whatever those are...
-很棘手 -烫手山芋
- Bad news? - Very bad news.
我想要的东西在你们手上
Your people have something that I want.
拿给我
You bring it to me,
价格你随便开
and you can name your price.
可不会是小数目
The price will be high.
意料之中
It usually is.
去拿过来
B队 众多敌人朝你们的方向去了
Bravo, multiple Tangos headed your way.
"真棒" 走吧
Great. Let's go.
分散行动 四处探查
Spreading out, searching.
我们得前往紧急接头点
We'll need to move to emergency RV point.
前进
Move.
小心 全村人都在找你们
Be careful, the whole damn town's looking for you.
走 怀亚特
Go, Wyatt.
-前进 -前进
- Moving. - Move, move.
B2 探查右边能否撤离 我们负责左边
Right, Bravo Two, check right for exfil, we'll check left.
-收到 -前进
- Copy. - Moving.
敌人在备战 此路不通
Tangos prepping, my route's blocked.
放下武器
Weapon down.
别轻举妄动
Don't do it.
吓老子一跳 麦克
Fuck's sake, Mac!
这边也许能撤离
All right, possible exfil this way.
进屋去
Look, go back inside.
进屋去
Go back inside.
不 别喊
No, no, no!
-该死 快走 -前进
- Shit, move, move! - Moving!
我靠
Fuck!
我掩护你
Got your back.
你没事吧
You okay?
-换弹♥药♥ -撤离
- Changing. - Move.
-快走 -赶紧撤
- Move! Yeah. - Move. Go, go, go.
-左边 -探查
- Go left. - Check it.
收到
Copy.
退后 回来
Get back, get back.
我靠 妈蛋
Fuck! Fuck.
我靠 躲好
Shit. Stay down.
安全
Clear!
-我们走 兄弟 -走走走
- Let's go, mate. - Go, go, go.
怀亚特 你没事吧
Wyatt, are you okay?
没事 就是胳膊擦伤了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, arm got tagged.
我看看伤口
Let's have a look, mate.
挺幸运啊
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表