剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Me and the boss, hit up the base.
他们不会随随便便让你们进去
They're not just gonna let you in.
我也没打算走正门啊
I wasn't planning on knocking.
你是想偷偷潜入外国♥军♥营吗
We're talking about an act of aggression against a foreign power.
-对 -你能这么想就好
- Yeah. - Right, just so we're clear.
其余人尽量去查帕维尔及其私人雇佣军的下落
Rest of you, get me any lead you can on Pavel, his PMCs, anything.
我们时间紧迫
We're running out of time here.
还有八小时达到目的地
召集一支军队易如反掌
So easy to gather an army.
只要佣金丰厚 就能让人去拼命
Men willing to die as long as the price is right.
"资本主义大♥法♥"好啊
The wonders of capitalism.
阿图姆不是为了钱才加入
Artem wasn't in it for the money.
阿图姆还活着 也早就没当年勇了
Artem would have lost his nerve.
那你自己呢
And how is your nerve?
明天 成千上万人将因我们而死
Tomorrow, thousands of people will die because of us.
我们此举是为保证俄♥罗♥斯♥不再屈膝于西方
We are making sure Russia never again has to beg before the West,
这项大业需要付出代价
and there is a cost to that,
为了我们牺牲
for all of us.
那个美国人呢
And how about the American?
他跟俄♥罗♥斯♥无冤无仇
He has nothing to do with Russia.
对
No.
但怀亚特中士
But Sergeant Wyatt...
活该有此下场
deserves everything that's coming to him.
我是麦迪 请留言
This is Maddy. Leave a message.
也许帕维尔只是吓唬你
Maybe Pavel was bluffing.
你现在回家 麦迪逊永远都不会知道此事
You go home now, Madison will never know.
我没法回家
I can't go home.
为什么
Why not?
我无法适应
I don't fit.
我无法适应常人生活
I don't fit anywhere.
我之前站在超♥市♥里
I was, I was in the middle of a supermarket,
身处超♥市♥的恐惧
and I was more terrified there
要比我在战火中的恐惧还要深
than I've ever been in any warzone.
可能是因为你在战场上太弱鸡了
Maybe that's because you're a shit soldier.
你都被降职了 咱俩谁更弱鸡
You just got demoted.
我不是降职 我之前只是临时队长
No, not a demotion, it was an ad-hoc position.
-结果被降下来了 -你还没工作呢
- That you got demoted from. - But you're unemployed.
不 我是个雇佣军
No-no, I'm a private contractor
刚好还在待业中
who just happens to be between jobs.
指挥岗也没那么好
Command's overrated anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
工作时间更稳定 薪水更高
Better hours, better pay,
也没那么多人拿枪突突你
less people trying to shoot you.
我当时怎么想当指挥呢
What was I thinking?
麦迪逊
Madison.
天呐 山姆
Jesus, Sam.
我一个晚上没充电
I didn't charge my phone for one night
你就把手♥机♥打爆了
and you blow the damn thing up.
我收到了40个未接电♥话♥
I got, like, 40 missed calls.
亲爱的 你好好听我说
Honey, just listen to me, please.
你得赶紧离开家
I need you to get out of the house.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
是这样 我骗了你
Look, I-- I lied to you.
对不起 我又回去工作了
I'm sorry. I'm back at work.
回到军方出任务了
Like, work, work.
我很抱歉 但你得赶紧离开那里
And I'm sorry, but I just need you to get out now.
去哪儿 什么啊
Well, where-- what?
等下 有人...
Just wait, there's-- there's someone--
有人敲门
there's someone at the door.
麦迪 别开门 听我说
Maddy, don't. Don't-- just listen to me.
对方正想办法进来
They're trying to get in.
马上去卧室
Bedroom, now. Go.
-我进到卧室了 -打开衣柜
- Okay, I'm in. - Then go to the closet.
什么情况 对方是谁
What is this? Who are they?
麦迪 别问了 快开衣柜
Maddy, please, quickly.
衣柜里面 有一个假隔板
Back of the closet, there's a false panel.
滑开隔板
Slide it open.
-这是什么鬼 -看到武器了吗
- What the hell? - Do you see the weapons?
看到了
I see them.
拿起左边墙上那把枪
Okay, grab the one on the left, on the wall.
那是一把自动手♥枪♥
That's a machine pistol.
正下方就是弹匣
Directly below it is a magazine.
把弹匣卡进枪底座
You slide the magazine into the base of the weapon
听到咔嚓声 就是装好了
until you hear it click.
打开保险栓
Now take the safety off.
抓住枪♥支♥前端 使劲向后滑动
Now grab the top of the weapon and you slide it back hard.
慢点 山姆
Slow down, Sam.
弹匣卡不进去了
It's not going in, it's not going in.
-妈蛋 靠 -麦迪 深呼吸 你能行
- Shit, shit, shit. - Maddy, breathe. You got this.
他好像上楼了
I think he's coming up the stairs.
快啊 快啊 给点力啊
Come on, come on, come on.
别慌 认真听我说
It's okay, just listen to me.
-好 -麦迪 打开保险
- Okay. - Maddy, slide the safety off.
在左边 把开关拨到前面
It's on the left-hand side, you push the switch forward.
使劲向后滑动枪筒
You pull the top, you pull it back hard,
瞄准后 按动扳机就行了
and then you just aim and squeeze the trigger.
麦迪逊
Madison?
麦迪 麦迪
Maddy? Maddy?
麦迪 拜托说句话啊
Maddy, please say something.
你知道我不同意在家中藏枪
You know how I feel about guns in the house.
你听我解释 拜托
Just listen to me, please.
不 我要走了
No. No, I'm getting out of here.
-麦迪 拜托 -不
- Maddy, please. - No!
你大爷 你这个混♥蛋♥ 山姆
Fuck you! Fuck you, Sam!
-不是你的错 -不是才怪
- It's not your fault. - Bullshit.
我差点害死她 都怪我
I nearly got her killed, that was on me.
两杯威士忌
Two whiskies, please.
传统苏格兰纯麦威士忌的顶级品牌
如有 给我来一杯乐加维林吧
Lagavulin, if you have it.
拉弗格也行 我不挑
Or Laphroaig. I'm not fussy.
说说看 来这儿干什么
So, do you wanna tell me what we're doing here?
你想要潜入俄♥罗♥斯♥军营
Well, you wanted to get to the Russian base,
来这儿帮你达成心愿啊
this is how we do it.
在酒吧喝点小酒就能打入军营吗
What, by hanging out and drinking scotch in a bar?
可别小看这间酒吧 长官
Well it's not just a bar, boss.
这是离军事基地最近的一间酒吧
It's the nearest one to the base.
士兵聚集地
Soldiers.
只要找到一个权限够高的军官就行了
Just gotta find an officer with security clearance.
下班后都穿便装 怎么找出军官呢
And how do you propose to spot one of those off duty?
小菜一碟 独自喝闷酒的就是了
Easy, they're always the ones drinking alone.
别说风凉话 你可能也有这一天
Don't be so judgmental. That'll be you one day.
独自喝闷酒
Drinking alone?
当上军官
An officer.
才不要
No.
免了吧 说到这事
No, thank you, and while we're at it,
能给我降职吗
can I please get a fucking demotion?
降职
A demotion?
小心我继续提拔你
If you're not careful, I'll promote you again.
少来
Piss off.
我可不想当中士
I didn't ask to be Sergeant.
我当初连一等兵都不想当
I didn't even wanna be Corporal.
我和麦克不一样
I'm not Mac.
我不愿肩负重任
I don't want more responsibility.
你在训练切特里
You're training Chetri.
我后悔到肠子都青了
That was a mistake.
她一出任务就撒欢
She does whatever she wants in the field.
名♥师♥出"高徒"啊
Imagine that.
我就是想说 我入伍不是为了当官
I'm just saying, I didn't join up for that shit.
是吗 那你为何入伍
No? So what shit did you join up for?
我当初就是想给自己找条出路
Just had to get out, mate.
小地方没未来
You know, small town, small future.
我不信
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表