剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
No, I don't buy it.
你吊儿郎当
You put on this act
把自己描绘成被迫从军的现代版花木兰
like you've just stumbled in from the outback,
但你技艺高超
but you're supremely skilled,
精通多种语言
you speak numerous languages,
你做事有原则 当机立断
you have principles and the judgment to know when to apply them.
就算你是个乡巴佬又怎样
I don't care if you are a bogan.
你都走到这一步了 何不继续向前呢
You've come this far, why not see how far you can go?
长官 我很满意现状
Boss, I'm exactly where I wanna be.
而且 我可不敢听取你的人生建议
And besides, I don't think I should be taking life advice
毕竟你连俄特工都勾搭上了
from the guy screwing the Russian agent.
干这行 也可以有亲近之人啊
You know, it's okay to get close to somebody in this job.
更别提对方是个身材火♥辣♥的金发妞了
Especially if they're a tall blonde with a rocking body.
如遇险情
When it came to it,
-你会不顾任务去救她 -才不会
- you would risk the mission to save her life. - My ass.
因为你是个正直善良的士兵
Because that's the kind of soldier that you are.
我之前可没不顾任务 去救你啊
I didn't risk the mission to save yours.
对 因为你早知道麦卡利斯特会救我
No, because you knew McAllister would.
那样正合你心意
It was the perfect out.
干正事吧 两点方向有个军官
Back on the clock. Officer at 2:00.
将其隔离 悄无声息带走
Isolate the target. Move him out quietly.
我有个更干脆利落的办法
Yeah, think I've got a quicker way.
我从军是无奈之举
And that outback thing,
这可是大实话 长官
it's definitely not an act, boss.
这家伙说你们是群娘炮
你多保重
You'll be all right.
我的老天爷啊
For God's sake.
有枪 跟我走
你也太抗打了
You've gotta be kidding me.
现代拳击标准公平竞争规则 比赛中拳手必须佩戴拳击手套
等下 遵守"昆斯伯里规则"啊
Come on. Queensberry rules, hmm?
这样行不通
This will never work.
我们通过了哨卡
Well, we got passed checkpoint,
进展很顺利啊
it's already working.
你表现很乖 大兄弟
You're doing great, mate.
总指挥 我检查完所有车队遇袭时打出的电♥话♥了
Zero Alpha, I finished checking all the calls that went out during the convoy hit.
追踪到一通打给私人雇佣军的电♥话♥
Traced one that went out to the PMCs.
结果如何
And?
电♥话♥打自俄♥罗♥斯♥军营
It came from the Russian base.
俄方内部有帕维尔的同伙
Someone on the inside is working with Pavel.
把我要的东西都给我
你会付出代价 贱♥人♥
闭嘴
放下武器
Weapon down.
我们知道俄军营内部有人通风报信了
We know about the call that came from the base.
我们知道你是帕维尔的同伙了
And we know you're working with Pavel.
你们真是猪队友
How stupid are you?
你说啥
Excuse me?
不是我 是他
It's not me, it's him.
我们追捕了帕维尔四个月
Four months we've been chasing Pavel,
却总被他甩掉 似乎有人在给他通风报信
always losing his trail like somebody was warning him,
直到我不再上报
until I stopped reporting in.
然后 我们就抓到了帕维尔 抢回了秘钥
And then we get Pavel and we get the keys.
对
Yeah.
将军
General...
我受够了忍♥气吞声
The fucking indignities I endure.
我当初本该派遣军队追捕库拉根
I should have had an army to hunt Kuragin down.
可我却低三下气 请求西方援助
Instead, I have to beg you, the fucking West, to help.
真是讽刺啊
It's ironic.
那时我意识到 帕维尔说得对
That's when I realized maybe Pavel is right.
俄♥罗♥斯♥迷失了方向
Russia has lost her way.
导弹发射秘钥有何用
What are the missile launch keys for?
阿莱克斯军事中心 位于阿塞拜疆的前苏联军事基地
Facility Aleski, an old Soviet base in Azerbaijan.
那里有大批神经毒气导弹
There's a stockpile of the VX missiles.
什么 不对
What? No.
不可能
No, no, no, no.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已销毁四万吨♥化武
Russia destroyed its chemical weapons, 40,000 tons,
遵守了1997年《国际化武公约》
1997 Chemical Weapons Convention...
说不好 有人撒谎了
Maybe someone lied.
他们受惊了
Maybe someone got nervous,
把钥匙藏在了没人想得到的地方
hid the keys where no one would think of looking.
帕维尔又是如何得知
Well, how did Pavel know?
我告诉了他
I told him.
把你手中该军事中心的信息都交出来
We need everything you have on that facility.
立刻照做
Do it now.
你疯了
You're insane.
如果俄特工对西方发射了俄方化武
If a Russian agent launched a Russian chemical weapon at the West--
全世界就会知道 我们撒了谎
The world would know we lied.
英美别无选择
Britain, America would have no choice
只能与俄♥罗♥斯♥开战
but to go to war with Russia,
俄方也只能奋起反击
no choice but to finally fight back.
历史总由胜利者书写
History has different eyes.
也许帕维尔将来会被视作英雄 谁也说不好
Maybe she will one day judge Pavel a hero, what do you know.
唤醒了沉睡的俄♥罗♥斯♥巨熊
Waking the Russian bear.
不要
No!
反应挺快啊 长官
Holy shit, boss.
拿上情报
Get the intel.
B队 准备飞机 装备
Bravos, we need wings, we need equipment,
我们得去阿塞拜疆
and we need to move--Azerbaijan.
多带点枪
And guns.
到时肯定免不了一场枪战
I got a feeling we're gonna need a lot of fucking guns.
阿塞拜疆 萨鲁格鲁
阿莱克斯军事中心
Facility Aleksi,
阿莱克斯军事中心
80年代前苏联的扩建项目
it was an '80s Soviet expansion project,
当时阿塞拜疆还属于苏维埃社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国联盟
back when Azerbaijan was part of the USSR.
原意在此构建军事中心
Designed to be a military center,
但主建筑未能完工
the main complex was never completed.
地下层倒是建成并正常运作了
The subterranean level was fully functional, however,
配备有发射井和化学实验室
encompassing launch silos and chemical labs
用于开♥发♥制♥造♥多种化武
for the development and manufacture of a wide range of chemical weapons.
俄♥罗♥斯♥机密情报显示
And according to classified Russian intel,
那里有多个制♥作♥完成的神经毒气弹头
several VX chemical warheads were completed and stored.
属于大规模杀伤性武器
Categorized as a weapon of mass destruction,
一点就能致命
smallest dose can be lethal.
心脏衰竭 窒息 要多惨有多惨
Heart failure, suffocation, all kinds of fun.
如若导弹朝城区发射
And if those missiles are targeted towards urban areas,
大家都清楚
I don't need to tell you
那势必会尸横遍野
what kind of death toll we're talking about.
对手什么情况
What kind of resistance are we up against?
卫星图像显示 敌方人数众多
Satellite images showed multiple activity,
很有可能是私人雇佣军
it's most likely PMCs.
记住 任务目标是阻止导弹发射
Remember the mission is the missiles.
但如果见到库拉根
But if you do happen to lay eyes on Mr. Kuragin,
不必手下留情
please give him the good news.
地面设施荒废已久 无人守卫
Everything above ground is derelict and unsecured,
但地下发射井守卫森严
but the underground silo is tightly locked down.
麦卡利斯特 怀亚特
McAllister and Wyatt,
你们俩进入地下
you'll need to head down there
将总部接入该军事中心枢纽
in order to patch Zero into the hub,
以便她打开♥发♥射井大门
so she can unlock the silo doors,
帮助其余队员进入控制室
giving the rest of us access to the control room.
就位
In position.
B1 B4 行动
Bravos one and four go.
前往楼梯间大门
Moving to stairwell doors.
麦卡利斯特和怀亚特帮你接入后
The moment McAllister and Wyatt give you access,
立刻打开大门
get them open.
前进
Moving.
别丢了小命
Don't die.
行动 前往化武储藏室
Let's move. Heading to chemical storage.
总部 待命
Zero, standby.
收到
Copy.
击毙目标 绝对是私人雇佣军
Tango down, definite PMC presence.
我天 这些化武都能摧毁一座城市了
Jesus, there's enough chemicals in here to wipe out a city.
怀亚特 这边
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表