剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Sir, got a hit on an order to protect the other relay stations.
查了一下 是这个人发出的命令 邵大衮
Far as I can tell, it came from this guy: Dagon Sao.
撒萨的二把手
Zaza's number two.
他以前辅佐旧政
Used to be part of the previous regime
但撒萨当上老大后 他就见风使舵 临阵倒戈了
but he conveniently swapped sides when Zaza took over.
你查到具体♥位♥置了吗
You got a fix on that location?
查到了 信♥号♥♥来自金山村
Yep, signal's coming Jinsan Village,
grid 6327 6955.
麦卡利斯特 怀亚特 抓住二把手
McAllister, Wyatt, grab the number two.
-将他带回 -收到
- Bring him in. - Got it.
查出撒萨把核装置藏于何处
Find out where Zaza's keeping these devices.
能别搞出动静吗
And is "quietly" an option?
因为我真的很希望你们别搞出动静
Because I'd really like "quietly" to be an option.
-帮我个忙 -什么事
- I need a favor. - Yeah?
缉毒局想策反大衮很多次了
DEA tried to turn Dagon a few times
就是背着当局 私下卖♥♥人情给他
and, you know, give him a bit of off-book aid,
我们不想人得知此事
which we'd rather didn't become common knowledge.
所以如果你见到人了
So if you get close,
当场击毙 别把人带回来
it would be good if you eliminated him rather than bringing him in.
-我不是你的跑腿小弟 -你就是
- Yeah, I'm not your guy. - Actually, you are.
我耳目众多
See, I've gotten resources.
弄到你的档案 轻而易举...
The kind that can slip me your file...
未加密版
un-redacted.
我掌握了18特遣部队一事以及所有相关信息
Which means Task Force 18 and all that that entails.
你这是要挟我吗
Are you blackmailing me?
如果这份报告见光 你的饭碗就不保了
If that report got out, it'd be the end of your career.
-你会被赶出二十分部 -滚你丫的
- Good-bye, 20. - Fuck you.
等下 大衮是个人♥渣♥
No, hang on. Dagon is a scumbag.
就是开一枪而已
It is one more pull of the trigger,
这种人死了 你不会良心难安
and I doubt that you're gonna lose sleep over it.
-可以走了吗 怀亚特 -走吧
- You ready, Wyatt? - Yeah.
好运 两位
Good luck, boys.
你要小心
Be careful.
撒萨生性多疑
Zaza is suspicious.
那我们私奔吧
Then let's just leave.
快了
Soon.
我保证
I promise.
这里人太多了
There's too many bodies around.
你负责把风 我去抓大衮
You do overwatch, I'll grab Dagon.
别搞出动静
Go quietly, yeah?
你是哪根葱啊
Who the fuck are you?
你要乖乖把核弹所在位置告诉本大爷
I'm the one you're giving the location of the nukes to.
我不是跟你闹着玩 小哥
Now, I'm not screwing around, bro.
核弹在哪儿
Where are they?
你觉得撒萨会什么都告诉我吗
You think Zaza tells me anything?
谁知道他藏在哪个窝点了
It could be any one of his compounds.
他打算怎么处理核弹
What's he plan to do with them, huh?
缉毒局想杀你灭口
The DEA wants you dead,
而我就是派来干掉你的人
and I'm the one they gave a gun to.
你赶紧交代吧
So talk.
撒萨打算卖♥♥掉 两千万一枚
Zaza's selling them. 20 million.
明晚在长洲的环礁湖赌场进行交易
Deal's going down tomorrow night at the Lagoon Casino in Changzhou.
-买♥♥家是谁 -索马里青年党的人
- Who's buying? - Someone from Al-Shabaab.
你们要把核弹卖♥♥给圣♥战♥分子吗
You're selling nukes to fucking Jihadis?
举起双手 别轻举妄动
Hands where I can see them. No closer.
-我们有事好商量 -是吗
- We can make a deal. - Yeah?
你干掉撒萨...
You take out Zaza...
-我可以助攻 -举起手
- I help you. - Hands!
我都说了
I told you.
也许你只是一心来杀我
Maybe you're just here to kill me.
就像你说的那样
Like you said.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
应该活捉啊 大哥
Supposed to take him alive, mate.
这个混♥蛋♥打算朝我开枪 我也是迫不得已
Asshole drew on me. I didn't have a choice.
但问出情报了 很有用
Got the intel, though. It's good.
-怎么了 -什么"怎么了"
- What? - What do you mean, "what"?
我等你撤退啊
I'm waiting for you to move.
这么大动静 全村都听见了
The whole bloody village heard that.
我一通电♥话♥打到维吉尼亚总部
One call to Virginia,
你们整个小队就会被撤掉
I can have your whole team removed.
我们说好不对撒萨下手
The deal was not to touch Zaza.
没说不能动二把手
His second doesn't come under that.
别跟我咬文爵字了 亚历山大
Come on with the fucking semantics, Alexander.
你觉得后果会怎样
I mean, what did you think would happen?
你毁掉了他的信♥号♥♥中转站
I mean, you-- you've hit his relay stations,
干掉了他的二把手
you've taken out his number two.
你这是挑起战争
You're starting a war.
如果货物落入索马里青年党之手
And if Al-Shabaab get their hands on the contraband,
我们到时就要面对一个拥有核弹的恐怖组织了
we'll have a terrorist group with nuclear capability.
如有必要 我愿意亲自向你上级解释
I'll happily explain that to your superiors if necessary.
我们当时也是迫不得已
We didn't have a choice, okay?
对 你说什么 就是什么
Yeah, no, I suppose you didn't.
借过
Excuse me.
缅♥甸♥ 长洲
环礁湖赌场
这就是大衮说的交易地点
There's the place that Dagon said the deal's going down.
盯紧所有主路 码头
Get eyes on all main roads, docks.
我们得拦住索马里青年党买♥♥家
We need to intercept the Al-Shabaab buyer.
B队码头就位
Bravo dockside.
我们好像有发现
Think we might have something.
照片发过去了
Sending image.
注意到怀亚特的反常了吗
Notice anything weird about Wyatt?
怀亚特反常之处可多了
I think there's a lot weird about Wyatt.
你注意到他最近穿的衬衫了吗
You seen the shirts he's been wearing lately?
怎么 出什么事了
Why, what's up?
说不好
I dunno.
他和吉莱斯皮有事
Something about him and Gillespie.
面部识别找到匹配了
Facial recognition has a hit.
"加布里埃拉·巴尔" 军♥火♥掮客
"Gabriela Barre." Arms broker.
仅服务于索马里青年党
Exclusively works for Al-Shabaab.
跟紧她
Stay on her.
-抓住她 -收到
- Grab her. - Copy that.
走 快走
Go, go.
快走
Go, go.
目标向南逃窜
Echo one going foxtrot, heading south.
收到 前往拦截
Copy, moving.
我们只想和你谈谈
We just want to talk, okay?
君子动口不动手啊
Let's do this the easy way, yeah?
我不想跟你打
Don't wanna fight you.
大家都只想动手 不想动口啊
No one wants to talk anymore.
见鬼
Shit.
搞什么呢
Fucking hell, kid.
她先动手 我被迫反击
She just kept coming at me.
她撑得住吗
Is she gonna make it?
情况不妙
It's not looking good.
坚持一下 撑住
Come on, hang in there.
手♥机♥
Phone.
抱歉 亲
Sorry, love.
解锁了
We're in.
她盯上你了
She sees you.
思美里奇
Smierc.
她死了
She's gone.
不是吧
What?
什么意思 "思美里奇"是什么
What does that mean? What--what was that? "Smierc."
这是个波兰词汇
"Smierc," It's--it's Polish.
指白袍老婆婆
It's an old lady in a white robe.
她是...
She's...
死神
death.
真是给了我一剂"定心丸"啊
That's reassuring.
我们拿到了她的手♥机♥
All right, so we got a phone.
还有一箱钱
And we got the cash.
不算太糟
Well, it's not all bad.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表