剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
How many people in there?
你刚让人家别出声了
You did just tell him not to make a sound.
他懂我什么意思
He knows what I mean.
-别他妈套我话 -瞧见没
- I don't tell you shit. - See?
行 你不说 自然有人会说
All right. You won't talk, someone will.
我们走
Let's go.
有进展吗
你俩知道怎么攻破英国♥军♥方防火墙吗
不知道吧
这需要时间
他以前还是个懂礼貌的乖孩子呢
好像被我们带坏了
举起手 举起手
Hands! Hands!
就是想聊几句
Just want to talk.
再轻举妄动 就别想起身了 懂了吗
You do that again, and you won't get back up. You understand?
我们想打听一下一等兵戴维斯的事
We want to know about Lance Corporal Davis.
她的死与我们无关
What happened to her was nothing to do with us.
这么说 你们只是在她被人杀害时 盗走了情报
So you just stole the intel at the same time someone else killed her, right?
A小队会怕你们吗
You think you can intimidate Alpha Group?
你们算哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
我们是英国♥军♥情局的人
British Military Intelligence.
你们就是在塞尔维亚闯入"格勒乌"服务器大楼
You are the assholes who broke into the GRU Server Building in Serbia
将其炸毁的混♥蛋♥们吗
and blew it up?
确切来说 其实是大楼自爆 但没错
Technically, that building blew itself up, but, yeah.
我们就是那群混♥蛋♥
We're those assholes.
我们现在这么办
Now, here's what's gonna happen.
把我们的情报交出来
You're gonna hand over our intel,
然后说出戴维斯为何去找你们
and then you're gonna tell us why Davis wanted to meet.
做梦吧
No.
他们应该是动真格的
别说出来
Don't say that.
什么都别说 他们就是唬人呢
Don't say a thing. They're bluffing.
他们才不会为此而挑起战争
They would not start a war over this.
亲 你真是不了解我们的作风啊
Love, you really don't know us, do you?
大家没必要撕破脸
There's no need for this to turn ugly.
你带着枪闯进来时
You should have thought of that
怎么没想过这一点
before you came in here weapons ready.
怎么 我们张开双臂进来 你们就会欢迎啊
Right, 'cause you would have greeted us with open arms otherwise.
这下没法知道了 对吧
Now we'll never know, now will we?
赶紧离开 最后一次机会
So walk away. Last fucking chance.
大家听到了吗
Y'all hear that?
-放下武器 -麦克
- Weapons down. - Mac.
你们外面还有人吗
Have you got any more people out there?
听着 不管你们耍什么花样
Listen, whatever kind of bullshit this is--
有敌人
Incoming!
右边遇敌
Contact right!
别乱跑
Stop!
谢尔盖
Sergey!
撤退
Exfil!
不
快走
他们想抢情报
They're targeting the intel.
得上去干掉他们
Need to get up there and take them out.
你去 我来拿情报
You go. I'll grab the intel.
-前进 -前进
- Moving. - Move!
前进
Moving.
没人跟上来
We had no tail.
那些人没追击我们
These guys didn't follow us.
-你去死吧 -过来
- Fuck you. - Come here!
别挡道
Get out the way!
你自寻死路
Your funeral.
-麦克 汇报情况 -我没事
- Mac, sitrep? - Yeah, I'm good.
麦克
Mac.
麦克
Mac?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
对方被我伤得更惨
You should see the other guy.
行动 行动
Go, go, go, go!
咱俩还是大丈夫能伸能屈 乖乖跟警方合作吧
I suggest we get smart and play ball with the local 5-0.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy!
别激动
Easy!
你们那个士兵不是我杀的
I didn't kill your soldier!
那她的情报怎么会在你手里
Then how did you get her intel?
她被杀之后
I stole it from her apartment
我从她的住处偷来的
after she was killed.
我当时是独自去见她的
I went to see her alone!
我不想让队员知道 我想和西方谈条件
I didn't want my team to know I was willing to make a deal with the West.
我去到时 正好赶上她遇袭
I showed up just as she got hit.
-谁袭击了她 -不清楚
- Hit by who? - I don't know.
也许跟刚才干掉我们小队的人是一伙人
Maybe the same people who just wiped out my team!
-你不相信我 -我倒是想信
- You don't believe me. - I want to.
但我就是不信啊
But no, I don't.
妈蛋
Fuck.
那就给个痛快吧
Then at least just make it quick.
下一站
Next station...
讲真
Okay, real talk.
评价一下你第一天带队的情况吧
How would you say that your first day as team leader went?
比我预期好很多
Better than I expected.
可不是嘛
Sure.
我们被捕了
We got arrested.
你被一个老头子揍趴下了
You got your ass handed to you by a senior citizen.
我也觉得自己大有长进
Yeah, I feel like I really stepped up.
有你这种英明领导 我真是三生有幸
Yeah, I'd say leadership suits you.
你和雷诺兹上尉联♥系♥过吗
You spoken to Captain Reynolds at all?
她被派到苏丹监视非政♥府♥组织了
They got her supervising NGOs in Sudan.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
我就是想通了 木已成舟 覆水难收
No, I kind of figured what was done was done, you know?
多纳万一事 由她背锅
I mean, yeah, it's bullshit that she took the fall
确实很没天理 但是...
for what happened with Donovan, but...
该放下还是得放下
You gotta move forward, you know?
真没人情味儿
Pretty mercenary.
你这是以队长身份说的吗
Is that your opinion as my team leader?
不 作为兄弟说的
No, as a mate.
不是你
Not you.
只找他
Just him.
他是负责人
The one in charge.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
"他是负责人"
"The one in charge."
真厉害
Nice work.
你来到这个国家三小时左右
Only took you around three hours in country
就把一个街区变成了战区
to turn a district into a war zone.
这已经造成国际影响了
This already has international repercussions.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
我是艾米·梁督察
Inspector Amy Leong.
容我辩一句 我们是自卫
To be fair, we were defending ourselves.
容我说一句 这次事件死亡人数达两位数
To be fair, I am dealing with a death count in double figures.
我们及时赶到 算你们走运
You were lucky we showed up when we did.
看你能不能认出谁来
See if you recognize any of these faces.
他
Him.
他当时在伏击现场
He was at the ambush.
-你肯定 -肯定
- You're sure? - Yep.
再仔细看一次
Look again.
我揍过的人 都会记得
I never forget a face I've punched.
他是什么来路
Why, what's his story?
申润舟 老鼠
Yun Chau-San Laoshu.
他曾是"信口三合会"的首席杀手
He was the chief enforcer for the Shun-Ko Triads.
曾是吗
"Was"?
他销声匿迹已有八年之久
Nobody's heard from him in almost eight years.
九十年代时
Back in the '90s,
本市最惨绝人寰的一次帮派之战
he was responsible for one of the most vicious gang wars
他就是罪魁祸首
the city has ever seen.
最终以"血之夜"收场 那一夜血流成河
It ended with Malam Darah, the Night of Blood.
他走进了敌对帮派的总部
He walked into the headquarters of a rival group...
待他停手之时
And by the time he'd finished,
全帮惨遭灭门
not a single one was left alive.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表